Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria (620 Views)

UBER Calls For Meeting With Partner Drivers As Competition Intensifies / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by G8Arthur(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, I have a partner or link in Japan who is willing to do geniun business in Nigeria. Major KY importation. Kindly suggest nay lucrative business that you know will yield positive outcome. Thankyou for your anticipated contribution.
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by dawnomike(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
1. Import Spare parts for Japanese cars (e.g OEM spark plugs, engine parts etc)
2. Import Electronics (Sony products)
3. Import used cars from Japan.
4. Import assorted fish
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by G8Arthur(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Thanks.pls more suggestions keep rolling in I appreciate. I understand spare parts but fish, I do not understand. Does custom allow that?
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2019
G8Arthur:
Dear Nairalanders, I have a partner or link in Japan who is willing to do geniun business in Nigeria. Major KY importation. Kindly suggest nay lucrative business that you know will yield positive outcome. Thankyou for your anticipated contribution.
The world is taking technology level with emergence of IoT(Internet of Things), Artificial intelligence, robotics.
Get ahead of time if you decide to import goods from that side.
You can import:
Toys, games & robots.
Smart home appliances and wearable devices.
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Tech accesories(not home accesories like Tv) e.g phones like Huwei and the rest
VR headsets
Fashion accessories(mostly women)
Try to get in touch with students in university campuses ,you could get a ton of ideas on things to import
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by G8Arthur(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

The world is taking technology level with emergence of IoT(Internet of Things), Artificial intelligence, robotics.
Get ahead of time if you decide to import goods from that side.
You can import:
Toys, games & robots.
Smart home appliances and wearable devices.

Yes Boss. I understand you wella.
God blessed
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by mimilogistics: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Toys, children bicycle, that is aside automobile spare parts and power bikes
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Let me chip in.

Dont rush to make decision. Firstly survey your environment very well. Also, know that whatever you import requires marketing. The question is: are you willing and passionate to sell? If its YES, then you are good to go.

As stated by the people above, tech products sells faster, women stuffs also sells..

All in all, make sure its something that solves a problem.

To your success..
Re: Please What Business Can Someone With Partner In Japan Do In Nigeria by G8Arthur(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Bitradepay:
Let me chip in.

Dont rush to make decision. Firstly survey your environment very well. Also, know that whatever you import requires marketing. The question is: are you willing and passionate to sell? If its YES, then you are good to go.

As stated by the people above, tech products sells faster, women stuffs also sells..

All in all, make sure its something that solves a problem.

To your success..
Thanks Boss. I will adopt gadgets first because am a tech person. I ay start an ecommere stores for them. That may lead me to blogging about the products too. What to get in terms of gdfts is not a problem. My problem may be in auto spare parts

(1) (Reply)

I Need N200k Loan With Collateral Worth N900k. Call 08113676630 If You Can Help. / How To Start A Slipper Manufacturing Business In Nigeria / Disadvantages Of Packaging - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.