Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations (7978 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Candidates And Their Corruption Allegations - Bloomberg / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by Gandollar(f): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Cry cry party

If Buhari drop Akpabio now, PDP will claim he has been used and dumped , Buhari hates Southerners,but now he is nominated PDP suddenly remembers that he is having corruption case against him, same case he would have called witch-hunting had it been he was in PDP
You are very naive dear. APC brainwashed you to vote for them with a promise to rid the land of corruption. Now look at it again and tell me what you see? Do you fight corruption based on sentiments?
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by beresponsible(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Mk12:

call them whatever you like but at the end PDP senators will still get paid like their apc counterpart.
it is the jobless mass who will always feel the pain
gbam
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by Boyooosa(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Esseite:

pele, omo to mo intelligent.

Dont worry, 2023 is around the corner and by His grace, i will this page for u.

Not a single line depicting intelligence in any of these quotes... ramblings from GEJ nominees to seeking evidence on known looters despite some nominee cases already in Efcc net.. one was even talking about 2023, how does that affect a 2019 ministerial list?
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by Boyooosa(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Esseite:

Dont worry, 2023 is around the corner and by His grace, i will this page for u.

Not a single line depicting intelligence in any of these quotes... ramblings from GEJ nominees to seeking evidence on known looters despite some nominee cases already in Efcc net.. one was even talking about 2023, how does that affect a 2019 ministerial list?
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by Boyooosa(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Esseite:

Dont worry, 2023 is around the corner and by His grace, i will open this page for u.
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by Ewedegubbler: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Have Pdp defender their own cheesy

Which kind grammar be this now. I am sure you attended the Buhari institute of Iberiberism and mumuism...
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by chozzy: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Their sins are forgiven
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by ejemamaka: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by bewla(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
OJODEL10:
though I'm not a politician and love Mr president personally (Buhari) don't misquote me. but what about the aligation on corrupt cases against the people around him? i pray that he is able to take us to the promised NEXT LEVEL.
ok am also one Big supporters but who pure for nija
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by OJODEL10(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
bewla:
ok am also one Big supporters but who pure for nija
the degree of corruption differ.
Re: PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations by bewla(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
OJODEL10:
the degree of corruption differ.
No body holy pass o

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can't Deceive God: Who Did Pastor Adeboye See In Aso Rock? / Fashola Inspects Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Dev / Court Orders: We Will Cut Buhari To Size – Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.