Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? (5766 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Chairlady Of Mami Water Give Odumeje 3 Days To Undo Ada Jesus Or She Will Expose / Chika Ike - All Your Pictures Are Always Like Mami Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Growing up, I've heared so many stories about Mami-water(mermaid) and some seem convincing though but I still have my doubts. For those wandering what a Mami-water(mermaid) is, they are sea creatures, with tail instead of legs and a human body. Some believe these creatures possess some supernatural power to make someone rich, some believe they could give someone fame, some believe they are spirits that only come out at night time while some believe they are peaceful and the most beautiful sea creatures(the list is endless).. Infact some persons actually call beautiful girls Mami-water(mermaid) some even admire beautiful girls saying, you're more beautiful than a mami-water(mermaid).. My question now is, do this creature's actually exist? Or is it just another myth? What story have you heared about them?
The first four pictures below are acclaimed pictures of real life mermaids..
Image source: Google..

Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2019
More mermaid pictures...

Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Wizzyflexx: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Ask buhari
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Ask buhari
You should have just passed quietly or waited for matured minds to drop one or two...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by kgpharoah: 1:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Mermaids do not exist. The stories of mermaids are myths just like tortoise in our folk tales. There's no doubt there are spirits in the waters just the same way you have them in other secluded places like cemeteries, forests, etc. Only those with a third eye (activated their number six sense) can communicate with them.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Asking if a mermaid is a myth is like asking if the OP knows what a myth is,or asking if you are a nairalander.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by drips8(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2019
They don't exist

They are merely myths
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2019
kgpharoah:
Mermaids do not exist. The stories of mermaids are myths just like tortoise in our folk tales. There's no doubt there are spirits in the waters just the same way you have them in other secluded places like cemeteries, forests, etc. Only those with a third eye (activated their number six sense) can communicate with them.
Thanks... You made a lot of sense...
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Asking if a mermaid is a myth is like asking if the OP knows what a myth is, or asking if you are a nairalander.
Please teach me...
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
drips8:
They don't exist

They are merely myths
OK..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by meobizy(f): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2019
If they exist why do they look human? Why aren’t there human-like animals in the jungle? Why aren’t there human-like creatures in space?

It is all a myth, bro, don’t worry yourself.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Op is so stupid
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:
If they exist why do they look human? Why aren’t there human-like animals in the jungle? Why aren’t there human-like creatures in space?

It is all a myth, bro, don’t worry yourself.
Hmmm... Thanks..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Op is so stupid
I knew someone would need this picture...

Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
A nigga once said:saw a documentary on discovery channel about mermaid,dont know if it true but according to the documentary,they do exist but not the way we think.they aint half fish and human like.but they have hands not human like hand though something like that of a toad, though they are big.The head looks like that of fish also....
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:saw a documentary on discovery channel about mermaid,dont know if it true but according to the documentary,they do exist but not the way we think.they aint half fish and human like.but they have hands not human like hand though something like that of a toad, though they are big.The head looks like that of fish also....
Thanks for your contribution man! I've actually watched a YouTube video where some white guys were trying to help a mermaid they saw on shore, get back into the water so it doesn't die and believe me, the video looked so real....
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Zentence: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
I ve seen mumi water,back then in the vilage,,,bro it exist 100% if lie make i kpuff
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Zentence:
I ve seen mumi water,back then in the vilage,,,bro it exist 100% if lie make i kpuff
Wow Seriously?? Do they look like any of the images above(just curious).. Btw thanks for your contribution..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Exodora: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
If you don't believe I would advice you go to any crowded/busy market with mirror and try to look through the mirror then come back and tell us the result.
I use to doubt all this things not until earlier March this year I went to the market to buy things , saw where they were performing magic so I decided to take a look , like seriously I didn't watch for up to 10 minutes before I left .
As I went home I started feeling dizzy so i went and took my bath and laid down as I was lying down I started seeing double , when I mean double I mean everything in that room was moving including the bed I was lying on . Luckily for me my mum and dad were around so I just shouted and then they came asking what the matter was by then I could not even stand or even open my eyes I was sweating like a goat , my mum had to pour water on me and other things , it too me like two days to regain myself. I dey mad to go watch another magic abi doubting them again ni.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Exodora:
If you don't believe I would advice you go to any crowded/busy market with mirror and try to look through the mirror then come back and tell us the result.
I use to doubt all this things not until earlier March this year I went to the market to buy things , saw where they were performing magic so I decided to take a look , like seriously I didn't watch for up to 10 minutes before I left .
As I went home I started feeling dizzy so i went and took my bath and laid down as I was lying down I started seeing double , when I mean double I mean everything in that room was moving including the bed I was lying on . Luckily for me my mum and dad were around so I just shouted and then they came asking what the matter was by then I could not even stand or even open my eyes I was sweating like a goat , my mum had to pour water on me and other things , it too me like two days to regain myself. I dey mad to go watch another magic abi doubting them again ni.
Hmmm.. Thank God you recovered.. Such an experience though... Thanks for your contribution..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by twerkjack: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2019
I think they exist Buh they don’t look the way we think.....

A real life mermaid looks ugly like a fish
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
Yeah he's right, saw it too. They look like Aliens with lizards tails.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2019
twerkjack:
I think they exist Buh they don’t look the way we think.....

A real life mermaid looks ugly like a fish
Wow! OK, Thanks for your contribution..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2019
SavageSavior:
Yeah he's right, saw it too. They look like Aliens with lizards tails.
Wow! Amazing! Thanks for your contribution..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Exodora: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Felixamos:

Hmmm.. Thank God you recovered.. Such an experience though... Thanks for your contribution..

Hmmmmm I thought I was loosing it already cos I have never felt that way in my before.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Kenneth10110(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
I actually dont believe but i have elders and friends who claim they have seen life Mermaids. They said to confirm OP you can go to the river at noon or mid night make sure its very silent and your alone.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Kenneth10110(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
There is this Nigerian Musician who said he saw one forgotten his name. Guitar boy or so
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mermaid o, talking snake, talking donkey, Zeus, name them are all folklore from different countries that lived with us because man is scared of what he don't know so the stories continued to exist.

The media hype them by replaying them always as fantasy movies but they knew all are mere stories for the kids.

Kids of nowadays don't even believe in these stories anymore.

Tomorrow, spider man,captain America etc will become the next generation's myths and sacred beings grin
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Kenneth10110(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Someone push to FP please we might get to know if it is true.

1 Like

Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by ammy4goodies(f): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
For mermaids, I think they existed b4 in the accient times just like dragons, vampires, etc.

But So rare to find these days.
If actually mermaid didn't exist, then how comes there is a name like mermaid
It s a name given to it because it exists or existed just like vampire.
They are mystical creatures.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kenneth10110:
I actually dont believe but i have elders and friends who claim they have seen life Mermaids. They said to confirm OP you can go to the river at noon or mid night make sure its very silent and your alone.
Lol.. Never!! ... Me that don't even know how to swim go to river in the night? If na water them pursue me enter nko?? lol...abeg oh... Thanks for your contribution...
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kenneth10110:
There is this Nigerian Musician who said he saw one forgotten his name. Guitar boy or so
Exactly... He even sang a song with it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Eniola Badmus Eating A Basin Of Fufu And Soap / Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. / Bustyhelen Is Back!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.