Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant (55718 Views)

Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by dokie: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Gadafii:
This robot is smarter than yeye Bello,tinubu,baba onimalu ad the entire Nigerian politicians combined cool

Which one is 'baba onimalu' again Biko nu.

Buhari don suffer.

1 Like

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by OTayobami(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Until the day wey the robot go pour hot coffee for person leg or face instead of to put am for table grin
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by olayinka63: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Soon Robot right activists will emerge. I could see the part that says Robots don't go on holiday. Another thing is that companies will list specification of robots they want and make an advert, third party will use their money to build robots of such specification and outsource it to the required company. Doing this, robots supplier will be collecting wages or salary on the robots they supplied thought these wages or salaries would be lesser than what human being collect before introduction of robots. My assumption tho
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by gbadexy(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2019
You can't compare Japan to oyinbo, they are way ahead so no need to even compare them with Nigeria. Everybody get senior.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Eteka1(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Some foolish comments.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2019
If den do this one for naija. .na the robot go kill hin inventor

Make security a priority...South west youth tells buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAKmrF8hIgA
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Neddyogu(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Nice
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Omoslim26: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Buhari wil prefare to use his beloved cows as waiters dan therasa

2 Likes

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by WisdomFlakes: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2019
E go try before this comes to Nigeria because there aren't even enough jobs to go around, not to talk of allowing Robots to take over jobs.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by chossy: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2019
it will increase unemployment
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2019
I wonder when my own country will reach this level.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by princeade86(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2019
To be sincere, am not a fan of dis trash. People will lose there jobs all because of robot. Na so UBA dey use one useless robot to chat u, if you asked him questions, he will say I don't understand what u are saying, try and ask human customers care.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Nature8(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by flowx(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2019
And is supporting RUGA government here in Nigeria�

I can not ever can again self�

1 Like

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by abiolamitodun(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2019
Godbless9:
If this robot malfunction.
Terminator (Genesis) comes to mind
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Neoteny(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Meanwhile, somewhere in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by radiolover(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
So this will be taking the jobs off humans. It's a nice innovation actually.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by GGirll: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
This just reminded me of the craze about sex dolls....funny thing is no matter how this super humans try,they can never out do God. They had cloned,cross bred,altered genes via UFO yet the stuffs they made artificially has still never outdone humans....yes computer has tried n is still trying but without humans operations, it can't function just like all robots n their rechargeable batteries. I'm glad they are very innovative I'm just concerned on their efforts to outsmart d ALMIGHTY while Africans are busy planning jihad n occultism with all manner of evil the West are forward going with great innovations.... yet we have Engineers n professors who cannot manufacture a handset n d little igbos are trying to manufacture with their GOD given brains is frustrated because of the envious ones who are dormant, parasitic in all ramifications,redundant n lazy.....there was a country indeed!!!
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by SODbaba2(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Godbless9:
If this robot malfunction.
Hollywood use to make us think some how
Since the robot isn't designed to combat. An error in the program won't cause violence. In case of an error in any type of bot designed for combat it can be shut down or intentionally destroyed if it goes out of hand
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by 12345baba(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Chai. Robot go soon dey drive uber and bolt.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by flowx(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2019
princeade86:
To be sincere, am not a fan of dis trash. People will lose there jobs all because of robot. Na so UBA dey use one useless robot to chat u, if you asked him questions, he will say I don't understand what u are saying, try and ask human customers care.

You're not a fan of development?

You better go and upgrade/update yourself or else technology will soon collect your work.

Technology ti take over... If you know you know!
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by darrellg9: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Rapmoney:
When I compare what citizens in western countries dwell on and what we Africans dwell on, I always have my face down. What do we dwell on here? RUGA, stolen billions, how Ali Ndume daughter got married, how Aisha posed with swag in a photograph, how two housemates had sex in BBNaija house and the list of endless craps continues!!!

my brother i am telling you, it beats me sometimes when we don't use our common sense and mind to become productive
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by princeade86(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2019
flowx:

You're not a fan of development?

You better go and upgrade/update yourself or else technology will soon collect your work.

Technology ti take over... If you know you know!
hmmmmmm. How will u feel if u lose a job to robot. Be plain please.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by raphy(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2019
If only all the mr Biggs and co will HV this kind thinking things will.he better .
The white always think with there brains nt bum bum nice investment.

I know it was an.Asia work Japan are just the king of robot with China following
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by LINTUNE(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2019
TANID:
grin Don't scared Yourself Like Me Bro. That's What First Comes To My Mind But When I Take A Look At It Very Well I Now Understand That It's Not Harmful To Human In Any Way.

It's Made With Plastic Not Metal, It' Can't Even Open That Hands Out Of tray.

We're Save cheesy
ur grammar is out of this world cheesy
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by felixray2010(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Heaven no sure, if you no get money
TANID:
I Don't Know Yet cheesy Perhaps Heaven I Mean Paradise.
That's If I Don't Have Money

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Behrooztoolz: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2019
For naija t.h.e.r.s.e.a oo, from different angle till no go work again.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by NaijaTushboy(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Hehehe if dem bring this kind thing go lagos dem 4 steal ahm
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Lush100(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2019
The Robot waitress costs the restaurant £18,000(About =N=8.1M).

minus maintenance.

its good but you will always need human . that's for sure.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by selemo: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2019
TANID:
I Don't Know Yet cheesy Perhaps Heaven I Mean Paradise.
That's If I Don't Have Money
It is not all about money it is all about idea and character. Many britons are not rich as you think but they enjoy all this thing at free will. Because their parents invested their time wisely in ideas...black parents invested their time in voodoo,sex and breeding..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) / Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) / The Elephant Spotted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.