Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant (55720 Views)

Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by selemo: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Technology will soon replace thousands of jobs in the nearest future.. sad sad sad sad
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by ElsonMorali: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2019
How is Theresa a nickname for someone bearing Theresa May officially?
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by macfish101(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Progressive minds, innovative thinking, good stuffs not RUGA stuffs

2 Likes

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Our robot is brilliant then British politicians
Punchline
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Have you guys seen their electric cars?

These people are way ahead of us.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Yusluv13(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2019
People will later destroy robotic world as God destroyed people of Noha, wait and see when robot take 10% of human's job
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Authoreety:
And Naija dey do ruga....

Make I reserve my comment first
Europe dey advance while our naija youths stay awake all night discussing BBNAIJA

1 Like

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Sparkle777(f): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2019
So the one I watch on Nickelodeon's Sam and Cat no be robot? Tot them oyibos have this technology for long. Abi na Life imitating Art?
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Maphizy(f): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Wow..... Technology
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Good bye Nigeria
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by flowx(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2019
princeade86:
hmmmmmm. How will u feel if u lose a job to robot. Be plain please.

My job itself is technology!

Robot can not take it.

Sidan there with analog brain.

E kozan me?
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by ifyboy60(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Godbless9:
If this robot malfunction.

E go slam ur head with the food
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by kaima1984(f): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Rapmoney:
When I compare what citizens in western countries dwell on and what we Africans dwell on, I always have my face down. What do we dwell on here? RUGA, stolen billions, how Ali Ndume daughter got married, how Aisha posed with swag in a photograph, how two housemates had sex in BBNaija house and the list of endless craps continues!!

Timi dakolo rocks his new hair cut, Regina daniels looks sick after months of wedlock,Toke stepping out in cleavage bearing attire,Tonto dike rocking hot bum short,Senetor abbo spotted with two hot chics after the leak footage at adult shop, Mikel obi n his oyibo wife n kids stepping out In style,8years old pupil got raped by his neighbor,tacha's nipple slides out last night as dey parties and many lots of gibberishes

2 Likes

Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by hero2000: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2019
The employees asked whether it would take their jobs. They were told(more like deceived) it wouldn't. Of course the robot would take jobs.

If an employee leaves, rather than employ another, they may just decide that the robot would take over that person's job.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by chinedumoooo: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Nigerians science youths,how far?
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Pacesetter123(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2019
chinedumoooo:
Nigerians science youths,how far?
Nah only for inside class room we dey learn our own science..oo bros.No be for lab or workshop cos dere are no apparatus in our University/Poly laboratory.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by visijo(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:

But she’ll collect the money if you give her? Piss.
In this country most women are turning themselves to pests instead of being useful. She I na one thread I meet here yesterday weh one girl scam person of $300k.
choi that is what we call G girl
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by PECON1(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Godbless9:
If this robot malfunction.
it will come to your table and give u a heavy slap instead of sharwama.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by ugwum007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
I can build something like this if not better.
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have one in my house. Visit me and see how it works. It
Re: See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant by WriteYourPost: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Write your post brings you the whole world news, events, movies, sports, politics and entertainment updates to the user. You can also submit a guest post or a blog post here. Log in to Write Your Post for a guest post, blog post, and freelance writing opportunities. To submit a guest post please register yourself and post content or send us your content at writeyourpost2019@gmail.com.

https://www.writeyourpost.com/
https://www.writeyourpost.com/no-game-no-life-season-2-here-is-everything-you-need-to-know/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) / Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) / The Elephant Spotted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.