Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Obedience - The Highest Form Of Offering (1 Samuel 15:22) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience - The Highest Form Of Offering (1 Samuel 15:22) (261 Views)

Kill All Infants And Sucking Children, destroy all- Jesus 1 Samuel 15:3 (pics) / "In The Realm Of The Occult, The Highest Form Of Stupidity Is Atheism" / Living Faith Church Creates Code For Payment Of Offering And Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedience - The Highest Form Of Offering (1 Samuel 15:22) by agadamicaiah: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2019
1 Samuel 15:22 KJVS

And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord ? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Glory to God, now if you noticed from the very beginning, when God created Adam, God never gave Him an instruction towards making sacrifices in the respect of Animals and fats, no, what God modeled from the very beginning was obedience. Now you might ask, obedience to what, now for obedience to come in, there must be instructions given, so adherence strictly to those instructions is what I tag as obedience, and the Bible made us to understand that instructions are the way of life, that is to say, obedience is the key to sustainance. It will be wrong for me not to say obedience is not a sacrifice, my brethren, I will say it is the highest form of sacrifice, because it comes first, now, what you do with sacrifice is that you offer them, when you offer obedience, you are offering the exact sacrifice that God wants you to offer. But when you disobey, you still offer another sacrifice, but that one is not even for the purpose God really wanted you to thrive on, that one is simply for mercy's sake, for you to be able to receive mercy and retrace back your steps to the original and first kind of Offering, which is the obedience of the original instruction. I repeat �, obedience is the highest form of Offering, I know that the only thing that we know about Father Abraham is that He left Haran, no ma, no sir, that Man left His own portion of inheritance, I am even sure He might have left without receiving any form of blessing from His father, those things He left, they're all sacrificed for obedience... But yet at the end, we saw that He became greater than all of His family members put together. Hallelujah...

#Gracerealm_Ministries_International

Re: Obedience - The Highest Form Of Offering (1 Samuel 15:22) by Temitee77: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Wonderful write up!! So inspiring. Thank you and God bless
Re: Obedience - The Highest Form Of Offering (1 Samuel 15:22) by Wama23456: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank you for this inspiring write up
I have been blessed
Re: Obedience - The Highest Form Of Offering (1 Samuel 15:22) by Dhracy: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank u sir. Really blessed

(1) (Reply)

How Do Jws And Communists Compare? / Overcoming Stress 3 / New Creature Realities: Prerequisite For Scriptural Spiritual Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.