Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

IGBOS.... Not the Only Israelite Tribe in Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IGBOS.... Not the Only Israelite Tribe in Africa (252 Views)

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe / Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite / Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IGBOS.... Not the Only Israelite Tribe in Africa by donnie(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
While I am aware of the sensitive nature of this topic, especially due to long held beliefs as taught by the Christian church that Jesus Christ (as they call Him) and the Jews are white; I seek to bring to the fore certain perspectives based on history and scripture, which have so long been ignored, especially among the Christian dominated Israelite population in Africa.

It is a fact of history that millions of Jews fled to Africa after the destruction of the temple in 70AD.

Israel of the bible is a dark race (Negroes, descendants of Shem) that fled from Israel, migrating all the way to Western and Southern Africa. Plus, they were sent into slavery in latter years, in fulfillment of scripture.

Before Europeans invaded Africa, many of our ancestors were practicing the same customs of the Torah. Many Africans today still practice those customs such as circumcision, purification, marriage etc.

It is my hope that the attempt by the powers that be to rewrite history be checked and our stolen history be recovered.

SHALOM.

Please WATCH this short and enlightening video...

Israelite Tribes in West and Southern Africa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Pay Tithe / Police: He Was Beaten To Death With Electrical Cord-church:it Was Deliverance!!! / Kumuyi: God’ll Re-write Nigeria’s History Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.