Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia (11897 Views)

Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by Studyinchina200(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2019
If you are a Nigerian,please avoid countries like Malaysia and Singapore.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by anonimi: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by anonimi: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:

So they can consult you for your China business?
Smart but not smart.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by solmusdesigns: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by Okoroawusa: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
I don't have any comment but I think the guy below me does
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by raphy(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2019
The person way de hide there face no try at all.

They always enter news for wrong reason.
Some people have turn that place to there village.

Just let me see ya identity and all hell broke lose
They called there friends outside to help them get out of the house from outside.

See tactic. Then stole the police kys and wallet just to use it SD transportation.

See thinking.

Let them continue hiding they will fish them.out one by one..
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by Basher8583: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Spar7tan:
NIGERIANS: we never disappoint.

Actually its Biafrans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by AngelicBeing: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:

There is nothing bad in those countries as far as you are living legally

You dey paint them bad say na china come better ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by AngelicBeing: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2019
anonimi:

So they can consult you for your China business?
Smart but not smart.
grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by anonimi: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Anonimi teaching toddler's on Nairaland via pictures and gifs grin

I just dey follow your good example, boss. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by elvisdaniels(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Those Malaysian police were on illegal duties , they always go around conducting raids with their waja car, someone that is been investigated for fraudulent activities in Malaysia , police don’t come to arrest them and then ask for passport , they arrest you first , handcuff you , and you answer the rest at the station , those Nigerians were targeted and they came to extort them by using visa validation if their visa is still valid or not,some of them after showing them your valid visa they will insist on checking your phone or ask you where you live at so they will go with you to your house for searching ..crime division of Malaysia don’t come in 4 , they come with the least 15 mobile police men and rela .. to enforce a fraud arrest from cyberjaya division or shal alam . Else why would Africans enforce them to leave the apartment ,if not that they are on illegal duty extorting foreigners , not just Nigerians , they do it to Pakistani, Indians , Chinese, Vietnamese, Thais and Filipino , Bangladesh n Naples malay police are currupt than our Nigerian police ...
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by AngelicBeing: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2019
anonimi:

I just dey follow your good example, boss. cheesy
Hian, l am a learner when it comes to pictorial memes from you, you are the king of teaching zombies on Nairaland via gifs, it seems they don't understand when they post or they post out of points but you are educating them via gifs like toddler's and it sinks faster into them than any other means of communication grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by Techsunny: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
[img][/img]
Cherrybae:
The 17 Nigerians are all igbo guys. The igbos are the most populated in Malaysia and living there illegally carrying out different fraudulent activities
Shut up Afonjaaaa! do u see igbo names here?.Are u out of ur senses?.
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by Panda7s(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
17 Nigerian �‍♂️
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by mafiano1986: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
elvisdaniels:
Those Malaysian police were on illegal duties , they always go around conducting raids with their waja car, someone that is been investigated for fraudulent activities in Malaysia , police don’t come to arrest them and then ask for passport , they arrest you first , handcuff you , and you answer the rest at the station , those Nigerians were targeted and they came to extort them by using visa validation if their visa is still valid or not,some of them after showing them your valid visa they will insist on checking your phone or ask you where you live at so they will go with you to your house for searching ..crime division of Malaysia don’t come in 4 , they come with the least 15 mobile police men and rela .. to enforce a fraud arrest from cyberjaya division or shal alam . Else why would Africans enforce them to leave the apartment ,if not that they are on illegal duty extorting foreigners , not just Nigerians , they do it to Pakistani, Indians , Chinese, Vietnamese, Thais and Filipino , Bangladesh n Naples malay police are currupt than our Nigerian police ...
You are right, I did my university in malaysia and I never bothered or try to scam anybody, all I did was kept to myself and mind my own business but they stoped me asking for my passport but it's not with me so I called my housemate to bring my passport for me, after showing them they still said I should wait for immigration to come and check if it is real or not but if I can not wait I should buy cigarettes and maxis card for one of them then they will give me back my passport, since from that day I became very careful of my movement and stoped staying out all night.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by Studyinchina200(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Living legally without source of income.

In China you can still work legally and also do businesses.
andrew444:

There is nothing bad in those countries as far as you are living legally

You dey paint them bad say na china come better ?
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Living legally without source of income.

In China you can still work legally and also do businesses.

Who told you no source of income? speak for your self and dont speak for others

Because there are bad Nigerians doesnt mean there are no good ones, many Nigerians own restaurant business and car rental in Malaysia

Person wey no get source of income and him dey do crime if them catch am say na you go help am suffer him punishment?

I just hope you are not one of those dubious agent deceiving people to go to china to suffer.
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
mafiano1986:

You are right, I did my university in malaysia and I never bothered or try to scam anybody, all I did was kept to myself and mind my own business but they stoped me asking for my passport but it's not with me so I called my housemate to bring my passport for me, after showing them they still said I should wait for immigration to come and check if it is real or not but if I can not wait I should buy cigarettes and maxis card for one of them then they will give me back my passport, since from that day I became very careful of my movement and stoped staying out all night.

You really stay malaysia

Maxis card, digi also

lol
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by Studyinchina200(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
How many people have that kind of capital to open a restaurant.

No other work to do aside opening a restaurant?

andrew444:

Because there are bad Nigerians doesnt mean there are no good ones, many Nigerians own restaurant business and car rental in Malaysia

Person wey no get source of income and him dey do crime if them catch am say na you go help am suffer him punishment?

I just hope you are not one of those dubious agent deceiving people to go to china to suffer.
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
How many people have that kind of capital to open a restaurant.

No other work to do aside opening a restaurant?

Who goes to Malaysia or asia to look for work?

Even schooling there you need to have sponsors from naija
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Our local Jews - if you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by elvisdaniels(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
mafiano1986:

I finished at president college ,kuala , then I was living in mont kaira kl before moving to sri batu caves the police on motor bikes and waja are the worst , they extort without compassion ...after I finished I carried my bag jejely and left that country . Before my visa expires and I get into trouble , life first no running I. No get strength lol
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by elvisdaniels(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
andrew444:

You really stay malaysia

Maxis card, digi also

lol
U mobile is not left out ooo , and callback that was cheap , for calling Nigeria , you call first and after the beep you put the Nigeria number and it will connect very cheaply , stayed in Balakong,selangor ,later on cheras , Venice hill cheras makhota cheris taman okid before moving to kuala , ground strong sha

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by elvisdaniels(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
andrew444:

bros no dey follow people wey never go this country’s yarn , they believe that every Nigerian in China, Malaysia , Turkey , Japan , Philippine, are all doing crime , forgetting that their are business opportunities and works too as long as you have valid papers , you see them jumping from thread to thread quoting things they can’t defend , even Thailand when I was there in Pattaya , Nigerians go to Vietnam and Laos from the border and bring in cloths , into Thailand , remove the label and crest made in Thailand in it and ship it to Nigeria , even fish , where I cut my hair is owned by a Nigerian with foreign workers ooo people live legit , everybody always think it’s crime things for those overseas , my guy is currently employed in japan , and working , I tire for our hear say altitude , who no go no know

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by mafiano1986: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2019
elvisdaniels:
I finished at president college ,kuala , then I was living in mont kaira kl before moving to sri batu caves the police on motor bikes and waja are the worst , they extort without compassion ...after I finished I carried my bag jejely and left that country . Before my visa expires and I get into trouble , life first no running I. No get strength lol
Fukking bastards, you will see them very tiny, if I want, I can even beat them for harassing me, but I know if I do, it will be my word against theirs, so I just hold myself, I really wish I could run in to one of these short Malay men here in Nigeria in the night in an alley somewhere, I will gut him with my knife and leave him there, even take his wallet sef, and empty it then throw it away, hopefully with no witnesses no one will know it was me that did it.
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 3:31am On Jul 31, 2019
elvisdaniels:
U mobile is not left out ooo , and callback that was cheap , for calling Nigeria , you call first and after the beep you put the Nigeria number and it will connect very cheaply , stayed in Balakong,selangor ,later on cheras , Venice hill cheras makhota cheris taman okid before moving to kuala , ground strong sha

Stayed in bukit jalil
Re: 17 Nigerians, One Ugandan Arrested For Attacking Police Officers In Malaysia by corperdonga: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Cherrybae:
The 17 Nigerians are all igbo guys. The igbos are the most populated in Malaysia and living there illegally carrying out different fraudulent activities

Too much bitterness about Igbos. Your main reason of joining nairaland to preach hate speech on Igbos. Nigeria will not divide. Stop beating war drums.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why I Had Sex With My 11-year-old Daughter" - 35-year-old Man Opens Up(pix) / 3 Female Uniben Students Tortured By Boys / Girl Beaten And Stripped Unclad For Stealing Boyfriend's Gold Worth 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.