Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

New Arrival - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Arrival (769 Views)

New Arrival: Wotofo Conqueror 4ml RTA Tank / Laptops: New Arrival! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival by deejah(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2007
Hello all nairalanders. I am to the forum and really look forward to a wonderful, inspiring and thought provoking interaction with you all. It's my pleasure to be here as part of the forum.
Re: New Arrival by cuteass1(f): 11:27pm On May 12, 2007
deejah:

Hello all Nairaland users. I am to the forum and really look forward to a wonderful, inspiring and thought provoking interaction with you all. It's my pleasure to be here as part of the forum.

Dearie i can assure you all that and even more, if not, hold me to my words lol wink

Welcome to nairaland, don't get addicted like the rest of us (kinda impossible rule grin ), stay away from trouble-makers (run when you see them), have fun to the fullest (its a must here)!!!!!!!

eeeennnnnjjjjjjjjjooooooooooyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Arrival by nosa101(f): 3:25am On May 13, 2007
welcome

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Asses The Nigerian Army Site? / Gsm Operators To Lose Phone Number Monopoly / Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.