Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail (74956 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by agaliboy: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
I always tell any guy/man i meet, NO WOMAN IS TRULY LOYAL. You treat her like a queen, buy her things, take her to holiday destinations etc. If things go bad for you, most of these women will start looking for the next thrilling man. I learned the hard way. And I've encountered men who also experienced this with lots of women.

If you make your money, enjoy your life smartly with these women. Never drop your guard and never spend your life on them. Most of them aren't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by philip0906(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:

It's better you never marry with this kind of mentality. It's people like you that will pack all your siblings and mum under your roof to deliberately cause discomfort to your wife. It irritates me the way you lot think you're doing women favours by marrying them so they must stomach whatever you and your family dish at them.
Unfortunately, times have changed. Very few women (21st century woke women), can do what many of our OLD generation mothers have done for us. Back in the days, our mothers got married to our fathers for them, not for what they had or not. My mother has stood by me, through thick and thin. I give her money or not, she'll still send her love. I am broke, she'll support with her last penny without asking for favors- aside the weaning and grooming she did to me as a kid. If my wife divorces me tomorrow, my mother cannot divorce me. Only a foolish man will put 21st century woman ahead of his other...Only foolish men.

Like I stated, I will respect my wife and give her as much love and support, but my mother will be first-till she leaves this earth.

Her father was a druglord billionaire as well. She must have played a role in Chapo's rise in the cartel Mafia directly or indirectly. For all we know, it's her money's she's spending not El Chapo's.
I didn't know about this...Then your earlier question is valid.

You must be surrounded by a lot of female leeches to believe women only eat off men without impacting in their lives. Somemen are millionaires today because of their wives and girlfriends. If you've not met such women, too bad for you.
A huge proportion of 21st century women claim to "impact" the lives of men. Unfortunately, this impact can not be measured. It is just lip service; those are the people my post is addressed to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by SlimzDboss(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Godliness with contentment is a great gain for those who know
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by metroid(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
the minutest Seismic activities within 100 miles of that prison facility should be thoroughly double checked angry

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by AmazingELixir: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Jabioro:
Hmmmm Life instead of her to go on low key life she decided to raised bar.." Nothing do me " altitude.Another man must blow the kpekus life must continue even without you reading my foolishness comment.Just becareful in all and all of your deeds,with , without me the world will move on.No one can stop the Earth from revolving.( The Earth rotate) according to elementary Geography.

undecided undecided

What is diswan capping about bikonu...this gibberish you posted draws similarity with those 3 prisoners that killed themselves.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Fourwinds: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2019
chiommy123:
She should enjoy herself jare its not her fault na abi. She go soon remarry sef. lipsrsealed
Okokobiokor.... That means somebody go soon dey hammer her "Porto Novo"
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Nbote:
She looks like Kim Kardashian... Na life b dat for U... Life goes on.. Even if accounts and properties are seized and frozen, there's always a rainy fund somewhere and d wife of a drug Lord is a Lord herself
too much resemblance
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Jabioro: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided

What is diswan capping about bikonu...this gibberish you posted draws similarity with those 3 prisoners that killed themselves.
Is it because you can't divulge the meaning the expression or what ?
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Deepfeel(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
She is out there she's out there working for her husband, that man will still enjoy in prison
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
The only woman that will always stand by you is your mother. We keep telling guys but they will never listen.

Naira Marley case was a perfect example. But, he’s back from prison and still carrying dem girls two two every night.
Not all mothers.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by philip0906(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
First off, some wives are better than some mothers. You'll realize that when couples are drawing the comparison on threads that demands that. However, I am not in any way insinuating yours is bad.
That is the business of those, whose wives are better than their mothers.

That said, how are you so sure she added little or nothing to his wealth when you don't know their story? You're simply making assumptions, and assumptions are baseless, so quit talking down on the wife. What kind of a woman marries a drug lord in the first place? Obviously, the good girl won't.
I heard she's from a well to do background-Dominique clarified...Then it makes sense to agree that she isn't a low lifer who's reaping from where she did not sow.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:
No man burn of a woman can touch el chapos wife..you can sue me to court.

No man can date fvck with the wife of el Chapo.
Unless the man has finally written his will and dished it out to his relatives and children.

Not only will the cartel and loyal boys chop you into pieces until you bleed to death, they will also torture the lives of your loved ones until they can no longer toture them.

Bros,Ask boys wey dae play James Bond roles.....

Baba Na God dey save us,some boys Dey unnoticed boys,wey u no go ever believe.

Code of secrecy!
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by sylve11: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2019
alonzoiv:
Well, what alternative does she have? The husband is in prison and she can't visit. And, the money has to be spent.

This is a life lesson, that, no one is worth dying for, as the person will continue his or her life when you're gone. How are we sure there's no man shagging her already?

Loss of freedom is better thought of than experienced.
Explorers, always giving out the best.

na so. cool
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by ginovera: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2019
catwalq:

Black man is not yet recognized for strategic reasoning and intellectual prowess. Talk of religion, jungle justice,thuggery, corruption and the black man is king but organised crime?

We are still a long way off sir grin grin

There is actually an organized Nigerian gang that has been identified by the Italian authority. Their Lead was recently arrested by the Authority.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by FemiEddy(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Sydney17:
No matter how strong a man is, there is a certain lady that has his password! If u think i lied, ask Samson that lose guard to Delilah, or asks even David that killed because of toto! Enjoy my queen, it's the ladies World Afterall, WOMEN! the only creature to have seen and talked to Devil's face to face! Whatever they discussed, we no even know the details, she only tells Adams about Apple! What do i know sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
They are not, Christ also did, but I get the joke, ladies are something indeed lol
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2019
philip0906:

That is the business of those, whose wives are better than their mothers.

I heard she's from a well to do background-Dominique clarified...Then it makes sense to agree that she isn't a low lifer who's reaping from where she did not sow.
My point was, there are much as bad mothers as there are bad wives. I've already exonerated your mum in this.

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
The only woman that will always stand by you is your mother. We keep telling guys but they will never listen.

Naira Marley case was a perfect example. But, he’s back from prison and still carrying dem girls two two every night.

If we treat our women,d way our Good Dads treated our good Mama’s Y not ?

Baba Good woman Dey ...... plenty Na our guys Dey make dem para. If woman wan loyal,Na too the core !!

I am Blessed with a Good Haja and Good Mum. Women makes the world go round,May God bless us with a good woman and make we self no use our hand send them off.

5 Likes

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by philip0906(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
My point was, there are much as bad mothers as there are bad wives. I've already exonerated your mum in this.
noted!
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by barackosuco1(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:

Unless the man has finally written his will and dished it out to his relatives and children.

Not only will the cartel and loyal boys chop you into pieces until you bleed to death, they will also torture the lives of your loved ones until they can no longer toture them.

The snipper himself
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by anonimi: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Sydney17:
No matter how strong a man is, there is a certain lady that has his password! If u think i lied, ask Samson that lose guard to Delilah, or asks even David that killed because of toto! Enjoy my queen, it's the ladies World Afterall, WOMEN! the only creature to have seen and talked to Devil's face to face! Whatever they discussed, we no even know the details, she only tells Adams about Apple! What do i know sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you quoting the Jewish story about creation?
Don't you have your own story

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Davash222(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

If we treat our women,d way our Good Dads treated our good Mama’s Y not ?

Baba Good woman Dey ...... plenty Na our guys Dey make dem para. If woman wan loyal,Na too the core !!

I am Blessed with a Good Haja and Good Mum. Women makes the world go round,May God bless us with a good woman and make we self no use our hand send them off.
The place you find your ‘Good Haja’, are there still ‘Good Hajas’ there?? Help a brother, Chief.
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by MarianaTrench: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:

My friend please go and sit down...I caan guarantee you that someone is already 'chopping' her

2 Likes

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:

The place you find your ‘Good Haja’, are there still ‘Good Hajas’ there?? Help a brother, Chief.

Plenty! Bros if you comot for Naija city. All other neighboring villages in Africa dey worship us.

Baba some side effects go make Naija tire u. Dem appreciate us die outside our border.

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Navalsadiq(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:

one of those loyal boys will be the once fucking her

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
alonzoiv:
Well, what alternative does she have? The husband is in prison and she can't visit. And, the money has to be spent.

This is a life lesson, that, no one is worth dying for, as the person will continue his or her life when you're gone. How are we sure there's no man shagging her already?

Loss of freedom is better thought of than experienced.
Explorers, always giving out the best.
May God continue to bless you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
She's white... There species don't care. I'm sure she gets regular d**k even when her husband was not incarcerated
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by anonimi: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:

Are you joking or you are fcvking seriously joking?
Shey na you put metre for im veejay ni
Stop believing everything you see in films. They are called make-believe.
Do you think that coding is only for programmers in computing?

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Davash222(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Plenty! Bros if you comot for Naija city. All other neighboring villages in Africa dey worship us.

Baba some side effects go make Naija tire u. Dem appreciate us die outside our border.
Hope they don’t ask for transport money like our Nigerian girls??
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:

Hope they don’t ask for transport money like our Nigerian girls??

Baba,
As a real Man,kind gesture to our girls is not bad oh. Give and get Na the rules .

Make God bless our pockets,wen money dey... Na eat and mess up... 4 any aproko kpekus !!

If you get small money,ask ALhaji Dangote. Him get lie Wifi .
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Originalsly: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Mexico is in North America.

You're correct. I should've said Latin American/Latino cartels..... every day talk.

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by ajebuter(f): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:

You watch too much cartel and mafioso films
Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by cooljoe(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2019
But sleeping with El Chapos wife is playing with Dynamite. He doesn't even need to say the word, they will send u to an early grave. And then come for your loved ones if they are feeling gay. It is not about movie something. Will u sleep with Ateke's wife because he is in jail? Even d no1 in a cult group in ur University, do u c guys flock around her anyhow? Of course some one might try, but it is playing with fire. The day u are found out. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail by Mogajunior(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2019
krattoss:

Mind you, being the wife of a powerful drug kingpin doesn't make her beyond human. If the said woman wants the companionship of a man, I think the cartel can't do much about it.
Don't forget she has her life to live and the cartel cannot do much in dictating it for her. After all not all wives of powerful men are loyal how much more the one whose husband is serving a life sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.