Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! (2408 Views)

TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by TheKhalid: 6:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Having unboxed and reviewed the new TECNO Phantom 9, I honestly think this device has way too much value for less. first of all, I really enjoy the minimalistic design, then the Tripple camera set up. Coming at N77,000 only, I think TECNO has a lot going for the Phantom 9 and the device should not be overlooked.

Check out Unboxing and Review video here to find out more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZcxhhHmMes&t=6s
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by hisgrace090: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2019
OK!
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Unfortunately, it's another piece of CRAP.

8 Likes

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2019
more like way too less a value for more of your hard earned money

3 Likes

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by yusuff4u2c(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Yeye yeye

2 Likes

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by MrBONE2(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2019
the TecnoCrap shouldnt worth more than #55,000 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Stop lying to yourself.
Even you know deep down that it's crap and you can't use it. No dey wyne yourself abeg. I no wan vex.

1 Like

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBONE2:
the TecnoCrap shouldnt worth more than #55,000 grin

You even pity them add 5k on top. angry

1 Like

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by livebyday(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please transsion should stop fraudulently advertising these low quality rubbish they sell as flagship phones

I always state let them start building good quality phones that they can sell in their own China from where they came

If they can't meet Chinese standard why go to Nigeria and falsely advertise these nonsense to Nigerians ?

All transsion phones are rubbish tecno ,infinix and itel are all rubbish

Charity begins at home, sell in China first like their mates xaomi , Huawei and oppo did before coming to sell in Nigeria

Transsion is marketing phones so poor that the Chinese government doesn't allow these rubbish to be sold in China , yet they are deceiving Nigerians that their phones are good

Unfortunately their time is up as most people know the truth and have sworn never to buy their phones again

Xaomi is gaining market share not because of rubbish parties of lauch shows but because they make very good quality phones that are sold everywhere in the world from North America to Europe , same with Huawei and Oppo and Asus zen phone

Transsion can't bribe the standards organization of China as they do in Nigeria

Charity begins at home start selling these rubbish in China then come back

I trust Nigerians they are learning , more people will rather by used good brands than these transsion phones again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by tafat: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
true, the design and triple camera is one of the things i love about this device.
TheKhalid:
Having unboxed and reviewed the new TECNO Phantom 9, I honestly think this device has way too much value for less. first of all, I really enjoy the minimalistic design, then the Tripple camera set up. Coming at N77,000 only, I think TECNO has a lot going for the Phantom 9 and the device should not be overlooked.

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by Gwandana: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
The phone is giving me joy cool
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by MrBONE2(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2019
grin

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by TheKhalid: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2019
How so? Have you seen this camera test?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unm3CbPWKLw

IdeeEsperanza:
Unfortunately, it's another piece of CRAP.
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by TheKhalid: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
TECNO Phantom 9 real-world Camera Test - How good is the AI triple camera system? Find out in this video!

TheKhalid:

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by Chiemezueajuzie: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cool.. nice camera cool
TheKhalid:
TECNO Phantom 9 real-world Camera Test - How good is the AI triple camera system? Find out in this video!

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
The camera is impressive.

1 Like

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
kingxsamz:
Stop lying to yourself.
Even you know deep down that it's crap and you can't use it. No dey wyne yourself abeg. I no wan vex.

There's no point bad mouthing a device you've not used.
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
more like way too less a value for more of your hard earned money

Waited for the device and I finally bought mine.
It's worth all the money.
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Waited for the device and I finally bought mine. It's worth all the money.
Sorry, i don't converse with transsion marketers

1 Like

Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by saxby(f): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Don't worry anybody who takes just one selfie or holds the phone Will surely Believe Tecno
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by scarycuteface(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
TheKhalid:

currently the best camera in the phone market. the phone worth very very great
Re: The New TECNO Phantom 9 Is Way Too Much Value For Less!! by scarycuteface(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
saxby:
Don't worry anybody who takes just one selfie or holds the phone Will surely Believe Tecno
I swear just selfie the phone is lit and nice. and after using the phone long and you see the battery life you will give your soul to the phone

(1) (Reply)

Smart Trybe Offer N100 For 1gb And N500 For 5gb / Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! / I Wanna Buy Any Iphone But Na 15k Dey My Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.