Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

#bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby (1199 Views)

Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by Lekzyloaded: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Tboss has reportedly given birth to a baby

The 2017 Big brother Naija housemate has been off the radar for some months now as reports had it that she was pregnant.

Not much was heard of her until recently when a lady spotted her at a Diagnostic centre in Abuja, which confirmed she was actually pregnant.

Tboss had denied being pregnant when news broke she was allegedly carrying media personality Uti Nwachukwu’s baby.

Tboss herself made the denial in a live session with fans on Instagram in June, warning rumour mongers to mind their business.

“Let me just swear to you guys today, me and Ubi we have had nothing intimate when I say…we haven’t as much as kiss…never…no.

“I don’t think Ubi has ever fancied me like that,” she said.

In March, news that she might be expecting a baby surfaced online after she shared new photos of herself.

Many people speculated that she was expecting a baby with either Uti or Ubi.

But reports reaching us at the moment indicates that the reality TV star might have just given birth to a baby.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/bbnaija-tboss-reportedly-gives-birth-see-face-of-the-cute-baby/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique missyb3 rocknation

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by Ryan03(f): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2019
wow, congrats dear. see as pikin fine cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by Joshmodest(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Are the Angels in heaven , his mom , the nurses in the hospital , or bloggers responsible for the lipstick on this baby's lips .
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by Lekzyloaded: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by gaby(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmm

Very very cute baby..

Abeg make dem never wear am nose ring yet sha

Abeg who epp me see Ubi...tell am say Tboss yaff delivered o grin
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2019
What a cute bastard sorry cute baby.....
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by mikejj(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2019
grin when did she fell pregnant.. the first pix looks like a shrine cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Porsche baby
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by Kneephy(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Ubi or Uti??

Maybe not anyone of dem sha miss
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Reportedly Gives Birth – See Face Of The Cute Baby by lalasticlala(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Shares

(1)

Bbnaija Ex Housemates Complain About Teddy A And Bambam Wedding (video) / Pastor performing miracles with his designer shoes Kicking a lady stomach. VIDEO / Money Rains In Uniben Engineering Final Year Week Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.