Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators (4845 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by lackren(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Gbemisola Saraki, former Kwara Central Senator and ministerial nominee, on Monday said Senators on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, abandoned her.

Saraki said this during her ministerial confirmation on the floor of the Senate.

Responding to shouts by PDP Senators, the former lawmaker responded by saying, “You abandoned me.” READ FULL STORY HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by gaby(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by zakim(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Good for her
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by whela(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank God this comedy show will be over today... You guys can take you long awaited vacations now... We ain't gonna miss you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by laycon77: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Pay back time.... Meanwhile, be empowered! Learn forex trading and make regular income in dollar...
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by buts: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
zakim:
Good for her
why is it good for her? well Nigeria activities is now all about politicising things

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by Patmat: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2019
I'll be happy if I wake up tomorrow morning and finds out that every Nigerian politician is death. Including their families
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by triple996(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2019
no bros,
ibos abandon u
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by Xisnin(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Patmat:
I'll be happy if I wake up tomorrow morning and finds out that every Nigerian politician is death. Including their families
Unless you are a billionaire, you will not be happy.
In fact, it will be the most difficult time of your life if you
happen to survive in the beginning.
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by OlujobaSamuel: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Xisnin:

Unless you are a billionaire, you will not be happy.
In fact, it will be the most difficult time of your life if you
happen to survive in the beginning.
I've also thought of same but came to the conclusion that such is never good for any society as it's going to lead to anarchy.
There is never a vacuum in leadership, if all political leaders should die, people will rise to take up leadership post, since there is no authority to lean on, there will be formulation of different authority, thus creating confusion and chaos.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by BrutusOj(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
You better edit your post and make it clear as Gbemi Saraki now oo. You guys will caption a topic to make it look otherwise. Children of hate will rush down to laugh at Oloye not knowing that it is the counterfeit Saraki. Beside, is that lady not married?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by engrsyer(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Isdatso
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by Okoroawusa: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
BrutusOj:
You better edit your post and make it clear as Gbemi Saraki now oo. You guys will caption a topic to make it look otherwise. Children of hate will rush down to laugh at Oloye not knowing that it is the counterfeit Saraki. Beside, is that lady not married?
Are u looking for a wife?
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by BrutusOj(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are u looking for a wife?
not at all
Re: Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators by Flapeindustries: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Profitable business Agro processing in Nigeria. It's of no news anymore that the crude method of farming in Nigeria can no longer meet up with the rising population of the country most especially in a time like this. But most farmers wish to embark on mechanised methods of Farming to meet up with the increased demands of food due to the rising population but prices of importing or buying agro machineries scares most of them. But nevertheless the advantages of using machines for agro processing cannot be over estimated, ranging for increase in productivity, increase in profit, lesser period of time required, little or no work on the sides of the operators and to name a few. Using farm machineries is the best way to enjoy farming in this 21st century. At Flape Industries, specialized fabricators fabricate 21st century agro processing machines required to enhance your farming at very affordable prices making it easier for farmers around the country to enjoy their farming business by reducing stress and increasing profits. Machines ranging from Maize shellers, Maize thresher, Cassava Peelers, Feedmills, Cassava Graters, Mechanical fryers, Multipurpose driers as against using Sun, Pelletizers, Hydraulic pressers, Driving machines, Flash Air dryers and many more. Contact Flape Industries on 08127302384. flapecentury@gmail.com. ....Adding Value to What You Do....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwankwaso Is Dead / Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. / Buhari’s Dementia Worsens, President Fumbles For Words, Goes Off-key During Secu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.