Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence (9964 Views)

Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case / Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by BizBayo: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Instead of that hoe to be getting money side by side from subtly from Neymar, she otherwise acted so stupid. Someone that could better your life if you move close to him. See what greed has done to her now.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by BoboKush(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2019
I laugh in COZA
Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by ojuu4u(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Dakolo and et al, am sure you won't happy with this post

Busola n Fatoyinbo had. consexual sex long time ago ......Busola tot she would be the woman in the house of Fatoyinbo a very handsome with promising* future but got dumped along the line, now she turned it to rape,......I pity Timi

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by lonelydora: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2019
logon599:
First Ronaldo now Neymar.
Like I've said before, rape is a serious crime that should never be handled lightly. In the same vein, false accusation is also a serious crime that should never be handled lightly. I will always want investigations to go deep and find out who is guilty, not just dropped. If it's the accused that is found guilty then he/she must face the full wrath of the law regardless of their status, to serve as deterrent to others. And if it's the accuser that's guilty, he/she MUST of necessity also face the full wrath for false accusation to also serve as a deterrent to other would-be false accusers who are gradually seeing rape accusation as a glamorous and quick pathway to riches and fame. My 2kobo.

But you are one of those that passed judgement on Pastor Biodun on social media. Is it because he's a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by sylve11: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2019
logon599:
Like I've said before, rape is a serious crime that should never be handled lightly. In the same vein, false accusation is also a serious crime that should never be handled lightly. I will always want investigations to go deep and find out who is guilty, not just dropped. If it's the accused that is found guilty then he/she must face the full wrath of the law regardless of their status, to serve as deterrent to others. And if it's the accuser that's guilty, he/she MUST of necessity also face the full wrath for false accusation to also serve as a deterrent to other would-be false accusers who are gradually seeing rape accusation as a glamorous and quick pathway to riches and fame. My 2kobo.

keyboard just dey sweet you to strike. cool
Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by lonelydora: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I know he is not guilty. That prostitute model just want a chunk of his money

You didn't say this on COZA Pastor's case

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by lonelydora: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pattypatt:
Same way timi's case will also be dropped due to lack of evidence against biodun, timi has gone rather quiet.

We all must see the end of it. He never start self.
Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by logon599: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
lonelydora:

But you are one of those that passed judgement on Pastor Biodun on social media. Is it because he's a Nigerian

Show me where I passed judgement on Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo or you owe an apology. Always learn to speak because you have something to say, not because you have to say something. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by Jaytecq(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
False-rape accusers shouldn't be allowed to go scot free.
True

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Xisnin:
Before legal illiterates flood this thread and rant about "false accusations".

Lack of evidence simply means lack of evidence.
It does not denote guilt or innocence.

Sure, Neymar's published evidence suggests that there was nothing like rape
and the accuser herself reported to the police that she was physically attacked
not raped.
We know in this case that the woman is trying to extort him.

This doesn't mean that all accused are always automatically innocent when no evidence is present.
Tinubu, Saraki, Omisore were all discharged for lack of evidence.
Do you believe that they are therefore innocent of all corruption charges?

Before this lady can be convicted of any crime, Neymar must produce evidence
that she was lying which is not possible because she reported an "assault" which
can mean anything and second, they have been together for a while leaving a
wide room for possibilities.

I hope this teaches other stars a lesson that picking up random girls in parties or
online is highly risky.
Evidence is the key thing. If you don't have evidence don't bother to sue.
Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by smmwave: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Internet based life Marketing SMM can help increment traffic to your site smm panel we as a whole know, one ought to have a blend of traffic sources
Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by livebyday(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
logon599:

If you are arranging a meet up with any lady always use chat medium and save all correspondence

There was an issue in the USA last two weeks a popular man who was dating a lady outside his marriage later same lady went onto date his friend

Now several months passed and they hadly communicated only for this lady to send him an email two months ago after he was featured on CNN for his companies success ,she was saying he should pray for forgiveness for forcing himself on her in the past and he was confused and replied the email saying I don't understand what you are talking about but he thought it was nothing or maybe a mistake

Only for this same lady to come out last month and accuse him of rape and harassment

He lost his position on the board of the company before he was able to send out all their chats and texts and emails

Now he is going to get his job back

Be very cautious is one must indulge in these ladies now adays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by abbasajao(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Same will befall COZA case
Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by Origin(f): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
you cant prove it easily.

you can never be sure who is telling the truth

so protect yourself

stop putting yourself in situations that will get you accused or you accuse others of rape.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=logon599 post=80768946]

Show me where I passed judgement on Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo or you owe an apology. Always learn to speak because you have something to say, not because you have to say something. Thank you[/quotel]

Small play, you don vess! Kpele... thought you were one of those that passed judgement on him on social media.
Re: Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
One lying ho down, what next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSC Facebook Page (Nigerian Sports Commission Press Release) / Covid-19: David Moyes, Issa Diop & Josh Cullen Test Positive / CAF Champions League: Plateau United Smash Three Past Eding Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.