Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? (21777 Views)

Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by golddeejay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
Africans and this primitive accumulation of land mindset ..Africa is the only place on Earth I still here people talk of land and landed property like fools . As people we must remember Life is nothing but an experience and our duty here is to capture and deliver as much experience as we can before we die because that's all we got ..in the real sense nobody owns any material thing in this place called earth not even a grain of sand , the only thing this place allows us to own are memories of experience ..
This "African mentality" thing people use to make their points is getting stale.

Accumulation of land and landed property are considered a good and safe investment all over the world.

Though I will never judge or even advise anyone on how they spend their MONEY. But it make little sense to have all the good experience today at the expense of having even a common comfortable life tomorrow.

We all want great experience and lavish lifestyle but the wealthy make sure it is paid for by their investments and not their sweats.

8 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
Africans and this primitive accumulation of land mindset ..Africa is the only place on Earth I still here people talk of land and landed property like fools . As people we must remember Life is nothing but an experience and our duty here is to capture and deliver as much experience as we can before we die because that's all we got ..in the real sense nobody owns any material thing in this place called earth not even a grain of sand , the only thing this place allows us to own are memories of experience ..

Too many dumb people on Nairaland... Sadly, they all have people supporting their daftness.

Please name one Billionaire in the world that doesn't own a landed property?...people with your kinda mindset end up bankrupt. I saw you mention in your reply to someone a few investment you hope would be kept for your children but you are way too dumb to know those investments are not guaranteed.

No investment in the world is more secure and has a guaranteed ROI than investing in landed properties...get that into your empty skull before gambling with your children's future.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Princeofasia: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
why do africans take owning a landed property too serious. i fly not just biz class bit first class and i have no landed property anywhere. all my investments is in gold bars. we talking about kilos here fuckers

1 Like

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by golddeejay(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tina26:
lets learn to mind our business. you may have all the investments in this world and die tomorrow without enjoying it
You rather enjoy as much as you can today with no kind of financial security tomorrow. Also watch your seeds start from the bottom like you because you didn't think about tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by golddeejay(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

Too many dumb people on Nairaland... Sadly, they all have people supporting their daftness.

Please name one Billionaire in the world that doesn't own a landed property?...people with your kinda mindset end up bankrupt. I saw you mention in your reply to someone a few investment you hope would be kept for your children but you are way too dumb to know those investments are not guaranteed.

No investment in the world is more secure and has a guaranteed ROI than investing in landed properties...get that into your empty skull before gambling with your children's future.
Please tell him. I don't like using harsh words on people online. But this one is misleading people for likes. And calling investing in one of the safest and profitable investment "African mentality".

7 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Xano(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

As someone who own, there is joy to come home(your owned home).
A landed property is an investment.

8 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

This is beyond your brain grade sir so just do you . You don't understand wealth creation and can never ever . I know your type 1 tokunboh Toyota Camry , 1 poorly Titled land in Ibeju Lekki or ikorodu that you will not be able to even sustain and plenty bills to pay .. You are food for people like me so stay in your lame
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by traihit: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
golddeejay:
Please tell him. I don't like using harsh words on people online. But this one is misleading people for likes. And calling investing in one of the safest and profitable investment "African mentality".

The other time he was citing SpaceX, Microsoft etc as examples of legacies to leave for one's children. Yet, he failed to remember that those who built those corporations did so through prudent spending, they invested their own money first before their corporations started getting investors. I don't know why it's so difficult to remember all the celebs that have gone bankrupt through thinking like this why people like Trump turn their few millions into billions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by master2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
Take this comment serious at your own peril. How can someone think acquiring land or landed properties is a fool activity? Obviously, you don't know anything about land either as asset or liability. Stop misleading people with your twisted idea of what you think you know about land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
master2:

Take this comment serious at your own peril. How can someone think acquiring land or landed properties is a fool activity? Obviously, you don't know anything about land either as asset or liability. Stop misleading people with your twisted idea of what you think you know about land.

Ask yourself what the lands your father acquired has done for you .. Be wise man a poor man can not even have the ability to sustain the ownership of any land as far As I am concerned. If lands where that valuable don't you think SoftBank will invest all it fund I to buying land instead of ideas like it's doing .
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by GoodFaith: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

Ask yourself what the lands your father acquired has done for you .. Be wise man a poor man can not even have the ability to sustain the ownership of any land as far As I am concerned. If lands where that valuable don't you think SoftBank will invest all it fund I to buying land instead of ideas like it's doing .

Your view was very narrow on issue regarding asset
Banks are investing on land by granting mortgages
There have being landed property that have increase value by 600% compare to stock
Life is balance
There are no one size fit all
My kitchen need update
Guess what my view was my house is a bill
I need to create the investment to generate income to do my update
Love the experience to have my house the way i want it

8 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Xano(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
GoodFaith:

Banks are investment on land by granting mortgages
There have being landed property that have increase value by 600% compare to stock
Life is balance

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by golddeejay(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
traihit:

The other time he was citing SpaceX, Microsoft etc as examples of legacies to leave for one's children. Yet, he failed to remember that those who built those corporations did so through prudent spending, they invested their own money first before their corporations started getting investors. I don't know why it's so difficult to remember all the celebs that have gone bankrupt through thinking like this why people like Trump turn their few millions into billions.
Lol. He wants to leave legacy but wants to have all the "experience" today with no delay gratification.

That guy lacks deep thinking. People like that are swayed by the Gucci & Benz lifestyles their favourite celebrities display on Social media.

McDonald's and others make money from selling "junks" to people everyday...but their long term investment is the land they are accumulating at every major junctions...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
GoodFaith:

Banks are investment on land by granting mortgages

A bank grants you a mortgage just to recap of your primal desire to think you own that land or property .

So here is the simple scenario is that. House that should cost you 1 million naira will now be offered to you at 1.5 million naira disguised as a mortgage and the bank makes a cool 500k on your desire to own that house . Ask yourself why the bank didn't use the mortgage to buy properties for the bank since it's such a wonderful investment ? Why do they need your desire to grant the mortgage .. See I will let you in on a little secret and if you are wise you will use : wealth is nothing but but human beings , the people you see are the wealth and not any land or anything..
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by master2(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

Your choice of words shows you know nothing about investment. Let me direct the question back to you using your example. Why will Softbank invest ALL their funds in land or real estate when they understand that there are different investment vehicles and it's proper and wise to have a mix of them?

4 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Topaz08(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

Hello boss, Africans way of accumulation of land doesn't have anything to do with been primitive but the way things are be done in this part of the world due to our present systems that give rooms to that.

Generally, anything that has to do with trading in landed properties (buying, rent, motgaging) is been refers to as "Real Estate"

In some developed Nation there is no need of buying piece of land because their accommodations has been well taken care of buy their governments via well designed system through Mortgaging and you're not allow to transfer the ownership to your children for ever after your demise but that doesn't mean they are not into real estate related activities.

So, back here in Africa or let narrow it down to Nigeria, our government are not really doing anything to sort citizens out of accommodation problems and people have to rely solely on their own individual efforts to work things out in there own capacity and that lead to acquiring of landed properties as much as people can afford.

Beyond just having land, buying land is very good way of holding money and life time investment opportunity, you will always get value for your money because it will definitely appreciate and multiply your money/investments.

So, always try to encourage people to buy land.

Realtor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by GoodFaith: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

A bank grants you a mortgage just to recap of your primal desire to think you own that land or property .

So here is the simple scenario is that. House that should cost you 1 million naira will now be offered to you at 1.5 million naira disguised as a mortgage and the bank makes a cool 500k on your desire to own that house . Ask yourself why the bank didn't use the mortgage to buy properties for the bank since it's such a wonderful investment ? Why do they need your desire to grant the mortgage .. See I will let you in on a little secret and if you are wise you will use : wealth is nothing but but human beings , the people you see are the wealth and not any land or anything..

"A bank grants you a mortgage just to recap of your primal desire to think you own that land or property ." --- Are you really that narrow minded?
Lot of business started by loan from banks or family member
The interest you pay on any loan is part of the cost of doing business
If I take a loan of 2 million to buy a land
after 5 year I can sell the land for 4 million

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
master2:

Your choice of words shows you know nothing about investment. Let me direct the question back to you using your example. Why will Softbank invest ALL their funds in land or real estate when they understand that there are different investment vehicles and it's proper and wise to have a mix of them?

Brother I don't need to know anything about investment I only need to understand what wealth is and create it
If we I put my God given ability to create wealth side by side with you I am sure you will keep quiet .

You think I don't own land ? I do but I am telling you that Africans put too much emphasis on land and that's too parochial . Well this thing I am will be too deep for people on the menu too understand.. In every social contract one person is the menu and one is on the table to eat just remember that .
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Xano(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

Brother I don't need to know anything about investment I only need to understand what wealth is and create it
If we I put my God given ability to create wealth side by side with you I am sure you will keep quiet .

You think I don't own land ? I do but I am telling you that Africans put too much emphasis on land and that's too parochial . Well this thing I am will be too deep for people on the menu too understand.. In every social contract one person is the menu and one is on the table to eat just remember that .

You think I don't own land? I do...

From your post, you own, but your posts on this thread is to discourage others. If this is true, you are not being helpful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Nigga44: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
My friend, with all due respect I think you seriously lack financial education.

I'll recommend a few books to help you change your financial mentality :

Rich dad poor dad (Robert Kiyosaki)
The richest man in Babylon (George Clason)
Think and grow rich (Napoleon Hill)
Business adventures (John Brooks)
Zero to one (Peter Thiel)

There are just 5 books, but I strongly believe they'll help you a lot in changing your outlook about money. They helped me too and my life have completely changed for the better.

Nb: If you don't have kids yet, but planning to, please suspend having kids for now until you change your financial mentality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

This is beyond your brain grade sir so just do you . You don't understand wealth creation and can never ever . I know your type 1 tokunboh Toyota Camry , 1 poorly Titled land in Ibeju Lekki or ikorodu that you will not be able to even sustain and plenty bills to pay .. You are food for people like me so stay in your lame

Good, now that you have given us the clue to your present financial situation please take my advise and secure the future of your children before they end up as poor as you are.

Not disappointed you are so dumb to realize acquiring a landed property is a step in wealth creation.

My comments should have given you a clue to my present financial status but you are way too dumb to even notice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by GoodFaith: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Xano:

You think I don't own land? I do...

From your post, you own, but your posts on this thread is to discourage others. If this is true, you are not being helpful.
he/she is not discourage other from buying land
This web page is use for learning
People can read all the above posting and make a good judgement
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by prosnadis(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
So what are u saying.....so people should mess the fortune bcs of memories....Bible said that a God father keeps inheritance to even his childrens children.
FarahAideed:

2 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by johnad3(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Seh you know weather nah osho free deh do b4 they get am ni
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Darevofpeace(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
whela:
Come to Lagos... You rent house 2million.. Put 3-4 vehicles in it.. Yet no single land anywhere around d country... It's called class in Nigeria..
. Such a life is an unending madness.
The day you stop impressing people around you,is the day you had gained ancient wisdom to achieve all impossible task.
Because of high poverty rate and to be accepted in the social class,Nigerian loves to spend above the means of livelihood and lives in the pains of the mind of poor management.
Human could accommodate insufficient resources but only a few of highly disciplined individual could handle excess of resources.
"You do not grow big to manage well, you must manage well to grow big"

1 Like

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by GoodFaith: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Do you know a TV program call "shark tank" --USA
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Darevofpeace(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
...........even the sand owns us since we were made of it particles.
I sometimes wonder since money was made by human,cars,private jets,yacht and all other beautiful things of life,if I would do anything to acquire such ephemeral things to the extent of humans killing,maiming and kidnapping others.
What should those human that designed those beautiful things do.
To have a glimpse of heaven,you must reduce your emotional connectivity with physical assets.
Life is too short with the me,myself and I syndrome. We are here to lift others up and be an answer to societal challenges.
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by GoodFaith: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Darevofpeace:
...........even the sand owns us since we were made of it particles.
I sometimes wonder since money was made by human,cars,private jets,yacht and all other beautiful things of life,if I would do anything to acquire such ephemeral things to the extent of humans killing,maiming and kidnapping others.
What should those human that designed those beautiful things do.
To have a glimpse of heaven,you must reduce your emotional connectivity with physical assets.
Life is too short with the me,myself and I syndrome. We are here to lift others up and be an answer to societal challenges.

Preach to all the pastors with jet
and all the high end cars, clothes eg.
Luxury

1 Like

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Darevofpeace(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tina26:
yes if they wish to. its their money
this is how it begins while you do forgot that one of those relatives who was affected by the extravagance lifestyle of the rich man as the breadwinner of the extended family could become a robber and a kidnapper and terrorise those shouting it's not our business.
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by CADA: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
While owning those memories of experience, there are characteristics or features which determine if those experiences would be interesting or not. Landed property can arguably be termed interesting. Hence the need to buy one if you can!
FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by djon78(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

[b]Ask yourself what the lands your father acquired has done for you .. [/b]Be wise man a poor man can not even have the ability to sustain the ownership of any land as far As I am concerned. If lands where that valuable don't you think SoftBank will invest all it fund I to buying land instead of ideas like it's doing .

This your argument doesn't make any sense.
Maybe you were not opportune to have such privileges. But I have benefitted from such. A property of over 30years sold at over 10000 times its worth.
Its a no brainer

Landed property is the best investment/inheritance you can leave for your children.
You have never benefitted from such so you have no clue of what you are saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by djon78(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
GoodFaith:

Banks are investing on land by granting mortgages
Life is balance
My kitchen need update
Guess what my view was my house is a bill
I need to create the investment to generate income to do my update
Love the experience to have my house the way i want it

That guy has no clue of what he is talking about.
An associate of mine just under 2 years resold plenty plots of land he got from omonile for pittance. He sold to a real estate company at over 2milllion per plot. Close to 100plots of land. The guy cashed out big time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper CDQ Buys 2 New Cars / Kanayo O Kanayo: Studying Law As Fifth Degree Not A Big Deal / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Birthday Photos With Vogue Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.