Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? (21770 Views)

Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Choice of Preference!
Everyone has a right to his or her choice.
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Isoduwa(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
Africans and this primitive accumulation of land mindset ..Africa is the only place on Earth I still here people talk of land and landed property like fools . As people we must remember Life is nothing but an experience and our duty here is to capture and deliver as much experience as we can before we die because that's all we got ..in the real sense nobody owns any material thing in this place called earth not even a grain of sand , the only thing this place allows us to own are memories of experience ..

You are very right �

No matter how much you got you can't take it with you even the Egyptian tried but were robbed

2 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Darevofpeace(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
GoodFaith:

Preach to all the pastors with jet
and all the high end cars, clothes eg.
Luxury
If you got a problem with them,go and talk to them.
I am not a Pastor.
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Isoduwa:

You are very right �

No matter how much you got you can't take it with you even the Egyptian tried but were robbed

You are right oo the pharoahs really tried but failed
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by fishbone11(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
whela:
Come to Lagos... You rent house 2million.. Put 3-4 vehicles in it.. Yet no single land anywhere around d country... It's called class in Nigeria..
It's called stupidity, foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by naijajobx: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
djon78:

This your argument doesn't make any sense.
Maybe you were not opportune to have such privileges. But I have benefitted from such. A property of over 30years sold at over 10000 times its worth.
Its a no brainer

Landed property is the best investment/inheritance you can leave for your children.
You have never benefitted from such so you have no clue of what you are saying

You don't have land more than my family okay , my great granfather was a first class chief , my Grand father was a Governor of a region in Nigeria when we had regions so don't go there please .Do you know how much of my Grand dad's land the govt took over in Garrki Abuja ? There is nothing bad in owning land but the way Africans still look at land is preposterous
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by wman(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Isoduwa:

You are very right �

So, your experiences won't end up in the grave with you?
All the beautiful women you sleep with and all the pleasures of life you tasted won't vanish in the grave?

Like King Solomon said, 'everything is vanity'

Choose your vanity wisely.

Don't leave any thing behind for your loved ones. Spend it all in the name of gathering experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
CADA:
While owning those memories of experience, there are characteristics or features which determine if those experiences would be interesting or not. Landed property can arguably be termed interesting. Hence the need to buy one if you can!

True a good home can create great memories from a whole family but this mindless accumulation of land like Tinubu is doing is meaningless ..when Tinubu becomes old and passes on I will like us to have this conversation again.
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Isoduwa(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
wman:

So, your experiences won't end up in the grave with you?
All the beautiful women you sleep with and all the pleasures of life you tasted won't vanish in the grave?

Like King Solomon said, 'everything is vanity'

Choose your vanity wisely.

Don't leave any thing behind for your loved ones. Spend it all in the name of gathering experiences.

Your opinion is best known to you

Keep dreaming without goals
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by GoodFaith: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Darevofpeace:
If you got a problem with them,go and talk to them.
I am not a Pastor.
I don't have problem with pastors
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by excessmon(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Can you read what you typed earlier on cos I can really fathom how your brain can type this,u actually need to take classes on English structure arrangement
FarahAideed:

My message if not for your brain grade sir so please Ignore .From now till tommorow you and used Toyota Camry will never ever comprehend . You are the food
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by FarahAideed: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
excessmon:
Can you read what you typed earlier on cos I can really fathom how your brain can type this,u actually need to take classes on English structure arrangement

I type on the move so take what you see and if there nothing for you to take bounce please. Be rest assured you can't beat me in any known test on Earth ok
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by topstone4: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
Africans and this primitive accumulation of land mindset ..Africa is the only place on Earth I still here people talk of land and landed property like fools . As people we must remember Life is nothing but an experience and our duty here is to capture and deliver as much experience as we can before we die because that's all we got ..in the real sense nobody owns any material thing in this place called earth not even a grain of sand , the only thing this place allows us to own are memories of experience ..

Then may you die in a rented apartment without having a price of land to your name. If you already have a land or house, may it be taken away from you. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by wman(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Isoduwa:

Your opinion is best known to you

Keep dreaming without goals

And how do you know this?

Smh.
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by djon78(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

You don't have land more than my family okay , my great granfather was a first class chief , my Grand father was a Governor of a region in Nigeria when we had regions so don't go there please .Do you know how much of my Grand dad's land the govt took over in Garrki Abuja ? There is nothing bad in owning land but the way Africans still look at land is preposterous

Your position still is wrong.
Land and property is a very good investment because it doesn't depreciate, rather it appreciates With time.
So Africans have not done anything wrong.

I heard you mention Tinubu. We are not talking about that one. That one is greed of a politician.
We are talking of leaving something for your children out of your earthly sweat not the greediness of a politician
Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Amanda4life: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Why will you even rent 3 bedroom flat when you don't have a plot of land

1 Like

Re: Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
FarahAideed:

You brain grade can't process my message so just do you.
Go format ur up north man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Says His Wedding Is Taking Place At The End Of 2015. / Toke Makinwa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better? / Tiwa Savage Thanks Her Son, Jamil, For Supporting Her At An Event In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.