Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole (1733 Views)

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by onyeka76(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2019
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole, has said that it was tough uprooting the political structure, of Bukola Saraki in Kwara State.

Oshiomhole said that Saraki was the “smartest political player and seasoned smart guy”, hence uprooting his structures was very tough.

More

https://www.newsvil.com/2019/07/oshiomhole-boasts-of-uprooting-saraki-politically-in-kwara-state.html/
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by awetaiye2015: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
And u think it's one of ur greatest achievements
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Born2Breed(f): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Meanwhile, Obaseki is uprooting you from Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Davash222(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
See the kind of words coming from National leader of a country and you are telling me this county is not cursed

3 Likes

Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Arabiandude: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Born2Breed:
Meanwhile, Obaseki is uprooting you from Edo state.
Which of the obaseki please? The one that is on daily basis sending dangote and other notable nigerians to go and beg on his behalf or the one that's already given bulk on funds to Ogie his SSG and other APC supposed leaders in Edo state whom to the eyes of the media are on his side to go to their various wards and start begging the ward members and bribing the ward leaders, same APC members and ward leaders he often accused of asking him to share edo state money? How did i got this info? Ogie was at my ward last week Tuesday and i was there. But let me tell you, i personally want him to come back for another 4 years but hey, you dont fight those of us that shed our blood and even quarried with our immediate and expended families just because we supported, campaigned and voted Obaseki over Ize-Iyamu.
Dont let what is happening in the media fool you, we await him at the APC direct primary and i am so sure that PDP Edo state wont be so daft to give Obaseki their ticket when people like Urhoghide and again Ize-Iyamu who are bonified PDP members wants same ticket. So lets see how he will use a party without structure likes APM like Amosun did to return for a second term.
My regards to you!
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Arabiandude: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
See the kind of words coming from National leader of a country and you are telling me this county is not cursed
You are the one that is cursed. If you arent, tell me with evidence one tangible thing that you have achieve for yourself that makes your existence worth it?
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by orion7: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Which of the obaseki please? The one that is on daily basis sending dangote and other notable nigerians to go and beg on his behalf or the one that's already given bulk on funds to Ogie his SSG and other APC supposed leaders in Edo state whom to the eyes of the media are on his side to go to their various wards and start begging the ward members and bribing the ward leaders, same APC members and ward leaders he often accused of asking him to share edo state money? How did i got this info? Ogie was at my ward last week Tuesday and i was there. But let me tell you, i personally want him to come back for another 4 years but hey, you dont fight those of us that shed our blood and even quarried with our immediate and expended families just because we supported, campaigned and voted Obaseki over Ize-Iyamu.
Dont let what is happening in the media fool you, we await him at the APC direct primary and i am so sure that PDP Edo state wont be so daft to give Obaseki their ticket when people like Urhoghide and again Ize-Iyamu who are bonified PDP members wants same ticket. So lets see how he will use a party without structure likes APM like Amosun did to return for a second term.
My regards to you!
lol. trash. oshomole and his useless touts 're in abuja. they should relocate to edo then we will believe these tales by moonlight.

the national assembly wants to do a forceful take over.

but obaseki will not issue another proclamation. virtue of that oshomole is in the bin

1 Like

Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Blizzy9ja: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

You are the one that is cursed. If you arent, tell me with evidence one tangible thing that you have achieve for yourself that makes your existence worth it?
But the country is cursed... Is Nigeria normal to you?

1 Like

Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by NextGovernor(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

My regards to you!

Trash.. Non be the same Edo state wey I dey u dey?

If Oshiomole and his gang own Edo state while did they relocate to Abuja. Tell them to come home and fight let's see who is the champion rather than taking cover in Abuja.

Obaseki is loved by the Binis, Esan and some part of Afeima.. Esan and Benin is lockdown for him. If u play games with him, he cross carpet and will still win u.

Edo state is not Lagos and Obaseki is not Ambode

1 Like

Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Arabiandude: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
But the country is cursed... Is Nigeria normal to you?
I dont know about you and your family, but i and my family arent cursed
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Arabiandude: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2019
NextGovernor:

Trash.. Non be the same Edo state wey I dey u dey?
Oga which of the Edo you they? Na people like una they still inside una house, listen to ITV news and Politics today on ITV and come online and post what was said there. And i ask you again, which Edo you they? If truly you are in Edo and know edo politics and and close to Edo political gladiators lets just arrange a meet on Sunday in benin and we will come online and post the pics. Give me few minutes let me reach for my laptop and show you evidences of myself and people you worship in Edo politics.
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by etrouble: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:

I sell Sniper Humanicide at reduced price for cursed fellows like this. Lazy youth, go and take Sniper or go back to your Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by NextGovernor(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Oga which of the Edo you they? Na people like una they still inside una house, listen to ITV news and Politics today on ITV and come online and post what was said there. And i ask you again, which Edo you they? If truly you are in Edo and know edo politics and and close to Edo political gladiators lets just arrange a meet on Sunday in benin and we will come online and post the pics. Give me few minutes let me reach for my laptop and show you evidences of myself and people you worship in Edo politics.

So with all these your gladiators while still wasting time to remove the speaker and impeach Obaseki?

1 Like

Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Arabiandude: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2019
NextGovernor:

So with all these your gladiators while still wasting time to remove the speaker and impeach Obaseki?
My brother nobody is impeaching Obaseki, either Okiye who is my brother continues as speaker or Edoror becomes speaker. Obaseki is just crying more than the bereave. Do you know why no one is interested in impeaching Obaaeki? Because if obaseki is impeached Shaibu will become the governor and that cant happen because shaibu is the one majorly sponsoring obaseki little armies and the architect of the fighting between Obaseki and Oshiomole. For Shaibu to become governor even for a day for whatever reason obaseki better continue. And impeaching both obaseki and Shaibu at the same time is something that is possible but politically very hard...so you can see nobody want obaseki impeached, including my humble self. Where we the APC registered members await him is at the primary
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by ise82(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Clap for yourself. Watch your back because people had already planned your downfall.
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by gebest: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Oshiomhole will you keep KWAYET you talks too mush.

Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by helinues: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2019
And is that something to be proud of?

Karma may not have hands or legs, but remember is a bae
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Oshiomole, be taking Tinubu's glory there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Blizzy9ja: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

I dont know about you and your family, but i and my family arent cursed
I and my family are british sorry
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by skytouch2(f): 3:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Hate speech
Re: I Personally Brought Down Saraki - Adams Oshiomhole by Charlesog81(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Ask him my brother
Arabiandude:

(1) (Reply)

Can Orji Uzor Kalu Appeal Federal High Court Judgment? / How Police Converted A Drone To Make People Stay At Home / What Led To The Death Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.