Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility (30691 Views)

ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LagosFirstSon: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Bandits have claimed responsibility for the crashed surveillance helicopter in Badna, Chukuba ward of Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger State.

DAILY POST recalls that a surveillance helicopter crashed in Badna, Mina, on Monday

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Christopher Gwabin Musa, while meeting with Niger State governor in his office, Abuja, stated that weather conditions, among others, may have contributed to the helicopter crash, adding that investigation had commenced to determine the probable cause of the incident.

But terrorists, in a two-minute-and-seventeen-seconds video, claimed they brought down the jet using an AK-47 rifle.

The narrator in the video, who spoke in Hausa, said they belonged to Dogo Gide group, one of the notorious bandits that have been terrorising parts of Niger State, causing deaths of many farmers and security operatives.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/16/we-brought-down-surveillance-helicopter-bandits-claim-responsibility/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LagosFirstSon: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Tinubu house is on fire, but it's Niger republic that is his top priority

Mumu man

289 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Taylor90: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Tinubu leave people to fight go dey fight Niger

Did Niger insult us?

Did they sleep with our wives?

Did they tell us “Thunder fire una”

Why is Tinubu shifting goal post from our own menace to do eye service in Niger like say his own country is insecurity free

Bandits dey claim responsibility for killing over 30 soldiers and no one is sending DSS on them

If it was an ordinary citizen they would threaten Thunder and brimstone

229 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Iamcrazy: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Imagine! This can only happen in Migeria. A country where God is throwing everyone that wasn't righteous in thier previous life for correctional trial.

I still don't know my offence for sending me down to this place. I'm a very kindhearted, Godfearing and responsible type of person. I'm not foolish nor dumb, loving others is my pride. I just can see the reason why I'm here and if it's by random posting... There is error somewhere because I be lucky person. I shed tears everytime I try to unravel the mystery why I was sent to this country.

Imagine everything wey dey happen for your family, workplace, church, school and within your friends... You will realize this place is the headquarter of hell fire of jehoba witness are to the real with their belief that says HEAVEN AND HELL IS ON EARTH.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2023
They should clap for themselves

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LagosFirstSon: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu leave people to fight go dey fight Niger

Did Niger insult us?

Did they sleep with our wives?

Did they tell us “Thunder fire una”

Why is Tinubu shifting goal post from our own menace to do eye service in Niger like say his own country is insecurity free

Bandits dey claim responsibility for killing over 30 soldiers and no one is sending DSS on them

If it was an ordinary citizen they would threaten Thunder and brimstone
Na U.S dey push Tinubu into his damnation .

Tinubu get drug case with them and Dem go make am public if Tinubu no do there bidding of invading Niger republic

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Taylor90: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na U.S dey push Tinubu into his damnation .

Tinubu get drug case with them and Dem go make am public if Tinubu no do there bidding of invading Niger republic

At this point they should divide Nigeria

Make Tinubu problem with USA dey with Oduduwa people

I no sniff cocaine I no sell cocaine I never see cocaine before I no know who dey sell

How come I’m now suffering from the consequences of the white powder Tinubu take put for nose

Heaven NOSE I’m innocent

177 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Ttalk: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu house is on fire, but it's Niger republic that is his top priority

Fool

I know this is the type of news that gives you joy

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LagosFirstSon: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Ttalk:

I know this is the type of news that gives you joy
Nigerians deserve better .

Tinubu is just a temporal set back for this country

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LagosFirstSon: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Ttalk post=125143671][/quote]
Is Tinubu a Nairalander?

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2023
noted. more reason why BAT/EC0WAS shld leave niger republic alone. Lets face our internal problem

7 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Op is tribal bigot

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LagosFirstSon: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
Op is tribal bigot
Why do you hate the truth so much ?

Nlfpmod

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by decatalyst(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2023
This is very annoying.

It also daring the Nigeria Nation.

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Ttalk: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Is Tinubu a Nairalander?

Oh that mean it proper to abuse your parents bah?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Kawasakkii: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Wahala
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by EKONGKING: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2023
It's obvious the bandits have brought down the helicopter, just go to you tube and search.

I don't know why military and government lie all the time in this country regardless of who is in power .

15 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by franchasofficia: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Nah wah
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by SeeItSayIt: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
I've been expecting to get this response from bandit since 'cos I knew this government is full of corny activities & lies even now that another Kwaran Issa-Onilu (a state brother to Lai) is taking over from him from past administration to the present.

Here we're from Dullard to Bala bulu.... Clueless elders that never want Nigeria's progress. Imagine just AK-47 bringing down same surveillance helicopter that the drug lord wants to use in fighting Nigeriens...

May God deal with you all, here on earth & after death in Jesus' Name, AMEN 🙏

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by FamTomx2(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Jealouscobra, where you dey? I dey enjoy your comments on the agbado supporters.

Biafra or nothing!!

5 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Instead of fighting bandits and terrorists in the north, emilokan aka Presidiot Tilumbu is more concerned about Niger Republic because of his drug crimes in the USA. Useless idiot.

21 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Hopebringer: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
I called seuns attention to this early this morning.

I was letting him know that his platform is being used to post pro government propaganda

I was telling Seun he should take a stand , either stand with the people and resist bribes from the government to keep positng their fake false propaganda or continue allowing this website to be a channel for deceiving the people

22 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Nahunger(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Lol
Agba terrorist have spoken grin grin grin
Who dey breath.

Make Una beg Nigeria not to invade Nìgèr ooo I no fit shout 🥹🥹

6 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Zonefree(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Ttalk:

Oh that mean it proper to abuse your parents bah?
Tinubu is not his parent!

14 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Racoon(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
It is finished. This is the same Nigerian army Tinubu is hyperventilating will go face a formidable Niger Republic army

15 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Watch how APC paid agents will avoid this thread cheesy

11 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by donziller(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2023
So, truly there is no survivor on this helicopter. Nawa ooo

7 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by onlyboyson(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2023
TINUBU never win internal war with terrorists na external war he wan go

Just imagine terrorist claiming they bomb helicopter down

11 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Lolz419: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/16/we-brought-down-surveillance-helicopter-bandits-claim-responsibility/
just imagine if this had happened in the SE
yorubas for nor gree us here word for the next one week

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.