Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party (29427 Views)

Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 3 / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / Slay Queen Climbs Fence At Big Brother Naija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by money121(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ok
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Okoroawusa: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Igbos dominate commerce, entertainment, literature and the academia.
The Niger Delta dominates in sports,
The Yorubas dominate the law profession, the accounting profession and the DJ industry.
While the Hausas dominate the paramilitary and shoe-repair industry.

So united we stand.

Most of these DJs are just overrated folks with good connects in showbiz. People like Xclusive and Lambo have no business playing outside funerals and toddler's parties.

Nigeria has only one really good DJ.

DJ FX2.
DJ Consequence is the next big thing.

NwaAmaikpe,Ina akogheri akogheri.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Cue4rm: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Yorubas dominate the law profession, the accounting profession and the DJ industry.

So united we stand.

Most of these DJs are just overrated folks with good connects in showbiz. People like Xclusive and Lambo have no business playing outside funerals and toddler's parties.

DJ FX2.

DJ FX2 is an old man who should open a school for Dj's to learn work. That guy is something else when you meet him at party.
DJ xlcusive, lambo and cuppy should also be students in that school
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Princeofasia: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So united we stand.

DJ FX2.

which people dominate in human head and human part? which people dominate in olosho in italy, which people dominate in yahoo yahoo. which people dominate in drugs, which people dominate in bombing people. please tell us too
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by BushDoctor123: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
angry

Does it mean BBNAIJA can't afford DJ JIMMY JATT??
Dj Jimmy Jatt is good but over rated. We have very good young & upcoming Djs who are spinning well & doing complex routine dj mixes & beat juggling. Dj kool Jay (god of Wheels) is a dj i respect so much.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Wasky101: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So united we stand.

DJ FX2.

How do people generalize like this?
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by dipseacon: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Them no reach DJ Mic of mouau!
BrainSanitizer:

Your head dey there man! I miss that guy like die!
He's still in Enugu turning the wheels at dream FM.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by spencekat(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So united we stand.

DJ FX2.

FX2 of the then Cosmo FM
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Muhylonaire(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash!

How did Igbo dominate entertainment, which entertainment abeg! Is it the one with WizKid, Davido, Olamide, fela, Simi, Temi, yemi Alade etc Tell me any of your Igbo Artist that can shine the shoe of this people I have listed. News reach front page recently about people that earn the most per post on Instagram in Africa everyone on that list are Yoruba apart from Salah.
Yoruba has won more than 5 Grammies,Igbo has won 0.

And which literature, Wole Soyinka alone dwarf every one from your mud republic

Academia, The number of institutions, standard one in in SW alone is times two the number in the East, which of your institutions can stand beside UI, Convenant, Unilag, OAU etc apart from UNN what other institutions do you have?

And, lastly commerce is not Hawking gala inside traffic or selling electronics in 4 by 4 shops. With your so called commerce the first 4 riches men in Nigeria, Igbo is not there, 2 Hausas, 2 Yorubas. So which useless commerce?

Stop smoking, but then u used to be intelligent, who bewitched you?

MORTAL KOMBAT: FINISH HIM!!!
BRUTALITY, MORTALITY, BABYLITY, FATHERLITY, MOTHERLITY, COUSINLITY, NEPHEWLITY...
YOU ARE A CRIMINAL I SWEAR grin grin
Him offend you before

8 Likes

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Kingosytex(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
dipseacon:
Them no reach DJ Mic of mouau!
Have you listened to Dj 911 of UNN's lion fm?
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Muhylonaire(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dikaveli2:

Imagine how stupid you are, so ur wizrat, davido, olamide can stand where psquare alone stand in terms of enternment? So if Pete edochie come out, nkem owoh, mama g, Chika okpala, mr ibu, and paw paw then u will bring out those fools in ur tribe with tribal marks?

So in the list of top 20 richest men in nigeria and you have only 2 from ur tribe and one is because of the money his father stole as Lagos state governor u will open ur mouth to challenge men with raw cash? Its a shame that u re from the tribe where only two men re billionaires.. In igbo land. Even main market trader i do and enter where ur otedola enters or drive which ever car he drives. That's commerce

Then again the bagger is comparing woke with almighty Achebe and adichie? This is the reason why Jesus wept.

Thank God you know unn is better than the whole university in the yoruba land.

Never u compare sleep to death..
Even in sports igbo conquers

In law... Onitsha town alone has up to 14 sans when i know the whole yoruba won't have more than 30 sans all together.....

Be careful with facts.. Igbo amaka

See mad man grin grin

6 Likes

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by tfash96(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dikaveli2:

Imagine how stupid you are, so ur wizrat, davido, olamide can stand where psquare alone stand in terms of enternment? So if Pete edochie come out, nkem owoh, mama g, Chika okpala, mr ibu, and paw paw then u will bring out those fools in ur tribe with tribal marks?

So in the list of top 20 richest men in nigeria and you have only 2 from ur tribe and one is because of the money his father stole as Lagos state governor u will open ur mouth to challenge men with raw cash? Its a shame that u re from the tribe where only two men re billionaires.. In igbo land. Even main market trader i do and enter where ur otedola enters or drive which ever car he drives. That's commerce

Then again the bagger is comparing woke with almighty Achebe and adichie? This is the reason why Jesus wept.

In law... Onitsha town alone has up to 14 sans when i know the whole yoruba won't have more than 30 sans all together.....

someone must have thrown the bone this dog's enjoying away.. Will you stop barking!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Harlem2(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dikaveli2:

If I slap that your flat head with all this rubbish you type ehn

Name one igbo player that can stand David alaba of Bayern this 2019

5 Likes

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Mrsprof(f): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
So far DJ Kay wise and Lambo for me

1 Like

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Godsage(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash!

How did Igbo dominate entertainment, which entertainment abeg! Is it the one with WizKid, Davido, Olamide, fela, Simi, Temi, yemi Alade etc Tell me any of your Igbo Artist that can shine the shoe of this people I have listed. News reach front page recently about people that earn the most per post on Instagram in Africa everyone on that list are Yoruba apart from Salah.

Academia, The number of institutions, standard one in in SW alone is times two the number in the East, which of your institutions can stand beside UI, Convenant, Unilag, OAU etc apart from UNN what other institutions do you have?

And, lastly commerce is not Hawking gala inside traffic or selling electronics in 4 by 4 shops. With your so called commerce the first 4 riches men in Nigeria, Igbo is not there, 2 Hausas, 2 Yorubas. So which useless commerce?

Oil de ur head jare.. U mind dt shithole
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by able20(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
angry

Does it mean BBNAIJA can't afford DJ JIMMY JATT??
Must it always be about one particular person or never, what about giving opportunities to others.

1 Like

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by naijajobx: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oh
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by lonelydora: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So united we stand.

DJ FX2.

What of DJ Sose?
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by boban007: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jasen1:
DJ kaywise is best so far

Among the djs that has performed
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.DJ EXCLUSIVE IS THE BEST.FOLLOWED BY DJ LAMBO.UNFORTUNATELY THE HOUSEMATES ARE NOT THE PARTY TYPE..THEY ARE ALWAYS BORING AND HARDLY RESPOND TO GOOD SONGS UNTIL EBUKA COMPLAINED AND MOST OF THE CHAIRS WERE REMOVED.TACHA WILL NOT EVEN MIX LET ALONE DANCE.THE BEST SHE DOES IS LIP SING TO ONE OR TWO SONGS AND DO A BIT OF CULTURAL DANCE MOVES.ON THE OPENING PARTY,DJ EXCLUSIVE PLAYED THE LONGEST FROM 9PM TO 1AM.HE WAS ACTUALLY BEGGING THEM TO MOVE THEIR BODY.HE DID EVERYTHING,BUT JEFF AND OTHERS WERE BUSY GISTING FOR THE MOST PART OF THE PARTY.HE IS THE BEST DJ SO FAR.HE PLAYED ALL THE HIT SONGS BUT NO RESPONSE FROM HOUSEMATES EXCEPT FOR TUOYO,MERCY,ESTHER AND THELMA.OTHERS JUST WORE DARK SHADES AND LIP SINGING.THE MOST BORING SET OF HOUSEMATES EVER.THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DANCE ZANKU LEG WORK.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash!

He is actually very intelligent (made so much sense in most parts of what he put up there)... You, on the other hand, seem unnecessarily angry at mere social media banter...

Take a deep breath (Try some Yoga, if possible)... And relax. Try it. You will feel better. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
nabegibeg:

if you followed this rubbish unlike the last presidential election buhari wont have rigged it to win undecided
See this one with his multiple accounts is still posting the same rubbish. Na you go tire last last.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
I find it funny that while bloggers make money from reporting about this show, advertisers make money from showing their products, Nairaland makes money from posting it on front page but yet some Nigerians will come to insult it come day or night and still not get a kobo into their pockets. Some people here are persistent, sha. If them no pay me I no go fit concern myself with some things. All the bickering which goes on in the politics section daily and yet Naija never change for the better.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Abolajihowells2: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lambo played it better on bbn
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Phemistry(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
angry

Does it mean BBNAIJA cdan't afford DJ JIMMY JATT??

DJ Jimmy jatt was on stage last year and he still might show up this year.

I see DJ consequence or spinall coming on board this Saturday �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Honor10: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

[/b]He is actually very intelligent[b] (made so much sense in most parts of what he put up there)... You, on the other hand, seem unnecessarily angry at mere social media banter...

Take a deep breath (Try some Yoga, if possible)... And relax. Try it. You will feel better. tongue

Indeed! Like him, like his followers. How can someone with brain, that is not mad, that is not a goat say Igbos dominate entertainment,which entertainment, tell me anyone in your mud republic that can lace the shoe of WizKid, Davido, Tiwa savage even Olamide, and he says Yoruba dominate DJ industry, what is DJ industry, is it not part of entertainment? I have to correct his stupidity on time

1 Like

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Honor10:

Indeed! Like him, like his followers. How can someone with brain, that is not mad, that is not a goat say Igbos dominate entertainment,which entertainment, tell me anyone in your mud republic that can lace the shoe of WizKid, Davido, Tiwa savage even Olamide, and he says Yoruba dominate DJ industry, what is DJ industry, is it not part of entertainment? I have to correct his stupidity on time

Followers? Seriously?.. Why on earth will I follow someone in order to find him intelligent?..

If you check back, you would see I counselled him to "Tone down on the stupidity" in a response where he made a poor remark against Soyinka...

That guy knows what he is doing... It's his style of humor writing, to jumble up truths and half-truths with sploshes of sarcasm and witty words... In English, especially social media, it's called "Banter".

It's not everything you take seriously or to heart... It takes sound intelligence to deliberately present stupidity in well-written manner... And, one's intelligence comes into question if one can't clearly figure out the intention of the writer.

Sir, let's not take this life too serious... No need adding more stress to the Next level we have already.

2 Likes

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by funimages: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Aidejay:
The ftc is obviously making a joke
Let's all laugh together grin grin grin grin ;

Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by Larajacy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash!

You just dey run thumbs Like my boyfriend... When him dey type with him laptop... What about the comedy industry.. Movie industry.. Be like you Wan drag.. This night.... I get enough time.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by wisenewgem(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash!

I guess this dude is new here. He doesn't know Chief Nwaamikpe.
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by dazzlingd(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash!

When we have the African legend Fela.

We have people like lagbaja, king sunny Ade, Chief Ebenezer obey.... Abeg, Africa music was made in SW.

Worst of all, he's even making this comment on one of African's largest forum owned by a Yoruba man
Re: DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party by dazzlingd(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Larajacy:

You just dey run thumbs Like my boyfriend... When him dey type with him laptop... What about the comedy industry.. Movie industry.. Be like you Wan drag.. This night.... I get enough time.

Who in the whole of Africa can stand the legend Fela..... Fela alone overrides all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hip TV Studio Gutted By Fire At About 5:30pm Today (video) / Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / AY's A "Trip To Jamaica" Movie Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.