Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? (774 Views)

What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / Learn How To Scale Your Biz To 10 Million Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Pascopele: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
If You win ₦460 million tomorrow, What are you doing??
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by stanvesco(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Kai.,....
My life go just set.....
Well first tin first.....I wud just credit dis my landlord whey don dey turn eyes look me like fowl whey Dem carry him pikin....

Den I wud fix my motor(lolllllllllling) ,
Den I think I wud breath down a little first (hey I wud also quit my second job joor and rest)
Wud fix d remaining money in the bank and chill for 90days,.... I sure do know what to do with alot of money..... But I won't rush oh....

1 Like

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Pascopele: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
sad sad
stanvesco:
Kai.,....
My life go just set.....
Well first tin first.....I wud just credit dis my landlord whey don dey turn eyes look me like fowl whey Dem carry him pikin....

Den I wud fix my motor(lolllllllllling) ,
Den I think I wud breath down a little first (hey I wud also quit my second job joor and rest)
Wud fix d remaining money in the bank and chill for 90days,.... I sure do know what to do with alot of money..... But I won't rush oh....
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Blanc8(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
I will use 400m on it to buy bitcoin.. No regrets

Would use the rest to buy 33000 litres tankers (2) and use it for AGO supplies

1 Like

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Pascopele: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
does it work
Blanc8:
I will use 400m on it to [b]buy bitcoin.. No regrets[/b]

Would use the rest to buy 33000 litres tankers (2) and use it for AGO supplies
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by emperorizzy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Buy land for farming, set up the farm fully, 10% for forex, build houses to rent for mid income earners, then ball with the change left.

1 Like

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Pascopele: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you
emperorizzy:
Buy land for farming, set up the farm fully, 10% for forex, build houses to rent for mid income earners, then ball with the change left.

1 Like

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Blanc8(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Pascopele:
does it work

Does what work?

1 Like

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by kinglee007(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Settle bills, Invest in agriculture (every sector), invest in real estate (both home and abroad), fix a part of the money for my kids (leave it till they are matured enough to manage real cash. If you know what I mean), invest in my children's education, invest in my wife (see the kind of business she knows she can handle and help her build it) develop my knowledge, take my family out a vacation for the first time, help put smiles on the faces of those in need (try as much as I can).
There's so much to be done but these, are my first priorities.
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Pascopele: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blanc8:

Does what work?
Bitcoin
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Blanc8(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pascopele:
Bitcoin

Yeah
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by trevormide: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pascopele:
If You win ₦460 million tomorrow, What are you doing??
I will lodge in one hotel for next 3 months. I will fvck daily. After fvcking fvcking fvcking for 3 months straight, maybe I will do one business. Or buy car and be doing Uber driver. Be chopping the balance small small. And continue fvcking small small girls.

3 Likes

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Pascopele: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2019
angry angry angry
trevormide:

I will lodge in one hotel for next 3 months. I will fvck daily. After fvcking fvcking fvcking for 3 months straight, maybe I will do one business. Or buy car and be doing Uber driver. Be chopping the balance small small. And continue fvcking small small girls.

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by tillaman(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:

you no fit win that money bro!!
You wan straff with 460Million??
I double dab for you bro

1 Like

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by trevormide: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
tillaman:
you no fit win that money bro!!
You wan straff with 460Million??
I double dab for you bro

Yes oo. I am a sincere person.
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by MrCuteking(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2019
You, Op, the people weh comment for this thread, except me of course... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by Pascopele: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Isale-Eko own fire you to.
MrCuteking:
You, Op, the people weh comment for this thread, except me of course... grin
Re: If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? by bettylizzy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
I have like 3 great business idea that will yield much more in 5years with that amount I will get the business running

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N25,000 Monthly For Free On NLDAIRY Income! / Uk Football Pool Week16 Pay After Winning. 100%sure. / Make A Minimum #350 Daily �legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.