Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) (319 Views)

If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? / I'll Teach The First 20 People How To Make $50+ Daily From Affiliate Marketing / If You Win ₦460 Million Tomorrow, What Are You Doing?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (Business Wise)

As A Teacher Transcending into His Next Decade Through The Journey of Living and Earning All My Digital Online Money Through The www.Nairaland.com portal....

Today, Whilst Writing Out What I Should ULTIMATELY Teach People For Their Financial Progress;

A Very Loud and Questionable Question Struck My Mind.

"What If I Die Tomorrow; What Would I Teach The People Today ?"

This Question was Loud and Clear.

And The Reason for This Loudest Question was simply because I Thought, Imagined and Reflected To Take The ULTIMATE ACTION of Teaching People THE TRUTHS of MONEY ATTRACTIONS.

I can easily relate to How Many People Struggle So Hard To Put Food On Their Table on A Daily Basis.

I can easily relate to How People Are Financially Oppressed and Bullied because of Their Lack of Money.

The Lack of Food and The Lack of Money are The ULTIMATE ROOTS OF EVIL.

And...

It doesn't end there.

The Lack of Food and The Lack of Money are The ULTIMATE ROOTS OF WORRIES, DEPRESSIONS, LOSS OF COURAGE & CONFIDENCE - Especially When You Are WORKING SO HARD But Achieving Nearly Nothing To Show For It.

There is Nothing More Frustrating To A Person That Works So Hard Only To Manage To Eat One Meal in a Day - almost Every Day of The Week.

Statistically, When You Consider The Fact That Over 60 Million People in Nigeria Go To Sleep HUNGRY almost Every Night;

Then;

You'll Understand Why There is A Very HIGH RATE OF CRIME And INSECURITIES OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

1 Share

Re: What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2022
TRUTHFULLY;

Death is Not To Be FEARED.

It is To Be Utilized as A Tool for SPEEDY ACHIEVEMENTS.

For A Truth,

Death is A Part of Our LIVING.

It is Our Last Characteristics as Living Beings following The "MR. NIGER D" Concept of Living:

M - Movements,

R - Respiration,

N - Nutrition,

I - Irritability,

G - Growth

E - Excretion,

R - Reproduction,

D - Death.

So, If I'm To Die Tomorrow;

First; I Would Love To Be Thankful To The World for Having Me Around.

Secondly; I Would Love To Leave A Well Detailed Piece of FAST MONEY ATTRACTIONS To people of The World.

I Would Love To Leave A CLEAR LIGHT of The Principles of Money, Riches and Wealth Attractions which Anyone Can Follow To Help Them LEAD and LIVE A Better Financial Life.

It is My Great Hope That This Sensitization Journal Help People Who Are Struggling To Make A Living Working ONLINE.

It is Also My Great Hope That This Sensitization Journal Help People Who Are Struggling To Make A Living Working OFFLINE.

I can clearly assure you that if You Imbibe and Utilize The Simple Strategies That I'll Be Revealing on here; You will Gradually Build ETERNAL HAPPINESS For Yourself as You Diligently GRIND ON WHAT WORKS ALREADY.

Please Note: "Grinding" in no way means "Hustling" nor "Struggling".

To "GRIND" means to Joyfully Work on Your Daily Ambitions That You Can Clearly Visualize. "Grinds" already work as they produce Satisfying Monetary and Financial Results.
Just like The Name already implies - "Grinding" means To Automate Your Money Stream of Incomes such that LIFE is Always Easier for You.

However;

On The Other Hand -

To "Hustle" is To Work on A Particular Task which Provides Your Living at Your Own Discomfort. You "Hustle" when You Aren't Doing What You Love in Life even if it is Paying Your BILLS.
Unlike The GRINDERS, The Hustler Never Thinks or Work Towards Automating His or Her Business or Financial Tasks.

Lastly; To "Struggle" is Worse of "Hustling". To "Struggle" means to Have An UNCLEAR UNDERSTANDING of What EXACTLY You Should Be Doing To Live and Enjoy Life.
A Struggler is Someone Who is LOST in The Many CONFUSIONS of LIFE. The Struggler Works in The Worries of HOW He or She Would Eat The Next Meal or Provide The Next Meal for His or Her Family.

Now; The Ultimate Questions I Would Love You To Ask Yourself are:

1) Am I Grinding Through Life?
2) Am I Hustling Through Life ?
3) Am I Struggling Through Life ?

Or

4) Do I Sometime Fall Short of My Grinding Lifestyle To Hustling or Struggling ?

If so, Check Yourself. LOOK Through Your HISTORY and EXPERIENCES. What Were The Causes of Your DOWNSLIDE ?

5) Do I sometime Hustle and Struggle Through Life?

Re: What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Going Straight To The Point of The Matter of This Thread >>>>>.

What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (Business Wise).

My Responses:

I Would Love People To Learn and Know The FIVE (5) POWERFUL TRUTHS That Anyone Can Utilize To Propel His or Her Personal Business For FAST MONEY ATTRACTIONS Through PROFIT MAXIMIZATION STRATEGIES That WORKS and WILL FOREVER WORK - ONLINE And OFFLINE.

We Live in A World of So Many Lies, and I'm Very Sure Many People Are Disappointed About The Many Lies About MAKING MONEY OVERFLOWING via The Online and Offline World.

Hence, I would want you Unlearn THE LIES And FOCUS on THE TRUTHS That Will Be Revealed Here.

Clearly, I am not relating to you about "How To Attract Money To Yourself".

Nearly Everyone can do that as Nearly Everyone Does That Already.

I mean "Even The Beggars on The Street Attracts Money To Themselves".

So, What I'm Relating Here is Exactly HOW TO ATTRACT MONEY TO YOURSELF - The FAST and EFFICIENT Way Without SCAMMING Anybody.

After I Completely State and Explain These Five (5) POWERFUL TRUTHS, I will also Do Well To Provide Everyone with 2 HIDDEN POWERFUL TRUTHS Which Many People Are FAILING To UNDERSTAND About MONEY.

We Ride.

Re: What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Today is November 28, 2022.

The Month of December is FAST APPROACHING.

So, To Be Very SPECIFIC And Action Oriented About Achieving Our FAST AIM of Attracting MONEY To Yourself; You Have To Ask And Mandate Your Aim as a Rhetorical Question That Should Go As Thus:

How To Attract Money FAST To Yourself This December.

Truth 1: Sell Products and Services That People ALWAYS NEED and/or URGENTLY NEED.

Note The Word: "ALWAYS NEED URGENTLY".

Action Step:

1) Ask Yourself - "What Products and Services Do People ALWAYS NEED or URGENTLY NEED ?

List Them.

Then Verify and Validate Them By Making Your Researches.

2) TRUTH 2: Build Your Financial Time Table.

To Build Your Financial Table means that you are to Build and Fix Up Your:

Hourly Money Attraction Timetable,

Weekly Money Attraction Timetable,

Monthly Money Attraction Timetable,

Yearly Money Attraction Timetable.

Build This From Your Observation of The Products and Services That You Already Researched Upon Which will Yield You FAST SALES As You Continue To Grind (Not Hustle nor Struggle) on Your Money Attraction MISSIONS Which You have Personally Prepared for Yourself.

You will always tweak, re-fix and re-ammend Your Financial Timetable as You Hit Milestones of Successes or Corrections.

Action Step: Think About A Business That You Can Easily Automate with Your Present Resources. (Just One Business). Integration of Other Businesses Can Be Done Easily When You Are Achieving AUTOMATED PASSIVE INCOME From Your Well Analysed Business.

a) This Business May Not Be Your Ultimate Destination, However - Think About A Business That You Can Easily Automate To EARN You FAST MONEY Due To It's URGENT NEEDS As A Desire from People.

Then, After You Must Have Verified Your THOUGHTS; Go Ahead To VALIDATE Your Business By Conducting Effective Researches on How Well People PURCHASE Your Products/Services.

Very Importantly, Validate The Demographics (Location, Gender, Age Range & Interests) of The People That Will Always or Urgently Need Your Products and/or Services.

Now, You Know That Your Products/Services Sell itself Well, You also know The DEMOGRAPHICS of The People That You Are To FOCUS Your SALES ATTENTION TO; The Next Action Step for You To Take is To Proceed To SUCCESSFULLY SOCIALLY ENGINEERING These People To Know, Understand and Trust You and Your Products and/or Services.

b) How Can You SUCCESSFULLY SOCIALLY ENGINEER People To TRUST And PATRONIZE You Especially When Your Business is ONLINE ?

Here is it. This is Where You'll Be Needing Your Financial Timetable.

- Build and Construct Your Hourly Money Attraction Timetable to Contain Hourly Periods with which You Will Always Utilize To "Publicly PROVIDE THE VALUE OF YOUR PRODUCTS And SERVICES To Your AUDIENCE.

Forget About "MARKETING".
Forget About "DIGITAL MARKETING".

Change Your Mentality and Orientation To "PROVIDING VALUES" To People.

Do Not Shove The Benefits of Your Products/Services To People...Instead, Relate With Them To Know Their PRESSING NEEDS So That You Can SATISFACTORILY Make Them UNDERSTAND That You UNDERSTAND Their NEEDS As You Can Easily Attend To Them.

Key Note: " Provide The Value That People Needs and Do This Publicly without A Price. Your Scope of Pricelessness will Always Attract People Who Will Be WILLING To Pay You The PRICE.

Re: What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Powerful Truth 3:

Own Atleast 1 Specific "Call To Buy Action" SaaS Website that will Always Direct People To Your Telegram (Not Email).

This is One Essential Power Truth Selling Your Products and/or Services FASTER.

These days; Despite The Fact That There are Many Freemium Tools and Softwares to Build A Freemium and Premium Website for Your Business, Many people still fail to Own A Website not to talk about Owning A Specific "Call To Buy Action SaaS Website.

The Truth is that if You want to Sell Alot FASTER, You Need A SaaS Website that will CONVERT and Propel People who will be reaching out to you to become Buyers of Your products and/or Services.

A SaaS Website is a "Software As A Service" Website which is a Simple One Page Website Embedded with The Functionalities of Aiding Your Audience To Take INSTANT ACTIONS Towards Buying Your Products and/or Services.

This is not like the regular GENERAL information website for brands. A Specific Service As A Service (SaaS) Quickly Informs and Stirs Up The Emotions of People To Want To Patronize You Because of The VALUES They Understand that they can Easily Derive from Patronizing You.

Your SaaS Website should be Specifically Point People to Your One-Stop Buy Button that leads people to have access to relating with you as this will boost their CONFIDENCE of Trusting To Buy from You because They Feel Safer relating to a CUSTOMER RELATIONS PERSONALITY That Could Give Them More Assurances about Making Their Purchases.

Many Online Business Owners make the mistake of Not Leading and Converting Their Website Audience to Their TELEGRAM Simply Because They don't want to have that Direct Access with People....however; these set of business owners do not know the large amount of Potential Sales that they are wasting away.

Now,

The Most Important Questions are:

1) Do you have a SaaS Website for your business ?

2) Does your SaaS Website Lead People To A Specific "Call To Buy Action" that is already integrated to your Telegram?

The answer to these two questions should lead you to the Action Steps of What You should consider doing now that you know This As An Important Truth To Prosper Your Business.
Re: What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Powerful Truth 4:

Now, You have your FAST SELLING PRODUCTS/SERVICES Already,

You also Have Your Financial Money Attraction Time Table;

And Lastly, You already have your Specific "Call To BUY Actions" SaaS Website.

So, Here is Your Fourth Truth to Acknowledge and Work Around.

"Always Improve Your Social Engineering Skills for Selling Your Products and/or Services.

Simple, Short, Specific and Sophisticated.

In Other Words:

Improve Your Hourly Money Attraction Social Engineering Skills of Selling.

Your Important Action Step Question is :

What is Social Engineering Skills of Selling ?
Re: What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Lastly;

Powerful Truth 5:

You won't even believe it also exist as I know already that many of you by now are still surprised and yet to know The Meaning of "Social Engineering".

Well, you'll learn that Soonest.

Here's The Final Truth about Selling Fast Online:

Powerful Truth 5:

"Always Improve Your Human Engineering Skills for Selling Your Products and/or Services.

Simple, Short, Specific and Sophisticated.

In Other Words:

Improve Your Hourly Money Attraction Human Engineering Skills of Selling Particularly To People Who are Relating To Know More About Your Business.

Your Important Action Step Question is :

What is Human Engineering Skills of Selling ?

Well, Again.... We will soon find out

Re: What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2022
Before I Continue with The Further Explanation of All of The Above, I'll love to take your questions.

Is there anyone with a question ?

If you do have a question; do not hesitate to drop it on here before I continue with Our FAST MONEY ATTRACTIONS Expositions.

Meanwhile; You should follow The Thread Link Below To Learn Some Truths About How Well To Trade Cryptocurrencies for MASSIVE and PASSIVE PROFITING on a

- Quick Term Basis,
- Short Term Basis,
- Medium Term Basis and
- Long Term Basis.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/5#118737044

(1) (Reply)

How This Company Is Revolutionizing The Bureau De Change Market / Top 12 Freelance Jobs From Home Using Smartphone In Nigeria / Can You Solve This Business Riddle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.