Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL (29746 Views)

Chelsea In Historical Coincident.. Reason Why They Won UCL 2021 / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Ronaldo Won UCL Goal Of The Tournament Not Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by jamesfadairo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
slapandfall:
We need to understand that Ronaldo and like some other European players are not native English speakers.
So their use of English is not the best.

Hence they use some words which they do not know it sounds rude or has some form of pride. "not like they themselves are really rude or proud" but that is just the way they can speak English because they speak by word to word translation.

If you get what i mean undecided
you are very right, this thing you explained at times put Jose Mourinho into trouble

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by SamgoldBaba: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Barca failure in UCL shows money can buy you players but not trophies all the time.

Madrid went through the same phase in Florentino Perez first tenure. They bought many 'Galacticos' but failed spectacularly in the Champions league surrendering twice to poorly funded Lyon. Funny enough Madrid won back to back Champions league when they were on transfer ban.

PSG is another failed project that shows money cannot buy you love all the time
Well said

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by FreeSpirited: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dudeladude:
guy no vex na... person no fit follow u play again

Ronaldo is not in the league and calibre of a player that one prejudiced he-goat can spew rubbish at.
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
I love Ronaldo �

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by owowa145(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:
Bragging!!!! This is one thing i hate about this motherfucker, Do you think if you were still in Man-U you would win that UCL 3 times ?? Madrid helped your damn life!!

How many UCL do you win before the arrival of zidane?? It's zidane that came and changed everything in Madrid!!!

I will respect you only if you win UCL with juventus which is not possible!!
Someone should put this into record, cos CR7 Will still lift UCL with Juve b4 leaving. 100%

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by johnad3(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Barca to win UCL? Forget am. If you no you are a barca player come outside uefa want start screening for ojoro weh you don deh do in the past, dem no go wan come out. Ok if you hear your name come outside fear no go want them be, Guradiolaaaa hell fire, MESSI hell fire, Iniesta hell fire, Xavi hell fire, Suarez hell fire, Even sef Buhari hell fire. in short all barca fanssss hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by igwefivestar(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:
Bragging!!!! This is one thing i hate about this motherfucker, Do you think if you were still in Man-U you would win that UCL 3 times ?? Madrid helped your damn life!!

How many UCL do you win before the arrival of zidane?? It's zidane that came and changed everything in Madrid!!!

childish comment. How did what u wrote here relate to what he is saying?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Odunolumide(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:

I will def remind you...

let me go an write your username down
I'll remind you Like this

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Dannyozs(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
TFLASHOGEE:
only if you can just spare your self little time to read and understand that he didn't just pick barca they asked him a question about them and he said the plain Truth, but due to your hatred you wasted your time to type trash and show how ignorant you are to the world just because you hated some one who doesn't know you exist.
yeah I hate hypocrites, by the way, he doesn't have to know I exist before I air my opinion. These days criticizing famous people makes you a hater.
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by tfash96(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dannyozs:
Why is he attacking Barcelona if not to spite Messi? Then again still feeling insecure about the fact Messi rivals him? Yea Juventus bought him to win CL how has that delivered? We about to enter a new season and of all the teams that failed to win CL, he picks Barca to troll simply to feel superior to Messi. He once challenged Messi to come over to Italy and play yet he signed for a team that had won the league 7 times in a roll. What happened to signing for an average team since you are trying to prove a point? Hypocrisy! Leave Messi alone and play your game. Messi is a one team player, he is not close to the best, he can't play in England, he chokes in big stages, he is an international failure. What more can they say, the person you all crucify has never been quoted claiming to be the best, funny thing is Ronaldo is in a competition with himself because Messi has longed moved on. When Ronaldo moved to Juventus, Messi congratulated him and wished him more success but instead a hate-filled and insecure Ronaldo decided to challenge him to come over to Italy. Allow Messi be and play your game , if you end up winning ahead of him, this same Messi will congratulate you, allow him be!
I wish we could meet I'm in the mood of buying u suya and palmwine
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
xo Madrid did not reenforce when they were trashed 7-3 BT atletico or was zidane not good
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Dannyozs(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
tfash96:
I wish we could meet I'm in the mood of buying u suya and palmwine
lol, I wish I can get that combo right now, especially palmwine. Why did u have to remind me these, I am now thinking of abacha too, angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by tfash96(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
johnad3:
Barca to win UCL? Forget am. If you no you are a barca player come outside uefa want start screening for ojoro weh you don deh do in the past, dem no go wan come out. Ok if you hear your name come outside fear no go want them be, Guradiolaaaa hell fire, MESSI hell fire, Iniesta hell fire, Xavi hell fire, Suarez hell fire, Even sef Buhari hell fire. in short all barca fanssss hell fire.
celeb stupidman
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
messI doesn't even care if c7 lifts world best 100 times he just enjoys getting paid 4 wat he enjoys doing.
u DAT enjoy doing soapy HW much have u made from it
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by tfash96(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
It's some kind of happiness I just found for myself anytime I see some Ronaldo fans ranting or arguing I just pass them by..Silence is the key.. Even if he doesn't win anything again in his life even if he hasn't won anything in his life Messi is and will always be my favourite.. In short He's complete if u give Messi left back role I can bet my dick on it he will deliver.. Give him 4 u will still be happy.. Unfortunately for Ronaldo fans if u like quote me from today till eternity I won't respond.. I've stopped exchanging words with u guys

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Omoslim26: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Since 2009 (10yeras) Barcelona has always been tipped as the favorites to win UCL but ended up winning 2out of 10.
Madrid always considered to be the 2nd or 3rd favorite has won 4out of 10.

AGnotwinag ttdo twattphe nedpxt sewadason also Barcelona will be ttwpuchaemw atfakvotrdwaite tadtorx dawmtin UCL.

Liverpool
Man City &
Juventus uwheatwaas a bebttxtitbqeurb kchbaktnwdce.

madrid have better chance nd they wil win it

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by afroxyz: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:

that means we can say the same about Messi and Guardiola

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by slapandfall(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
jamesfadairo:

you are very right, this thing you explained at times put Jose Mourinho into trouble

Yea.. Exactly when the person is always trying to express himself to justify somethings. He is then forced to use many words in English which he thinks "brings clarity" however, he is just making it worse in the ears of native English speakers . smiley

An example, if you are Yoruba / hausa / Ibo, try to use google translate to translate some sentences from English to Yoruba / Ibo / Hausa.

You go laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by tfash96(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dannyozs:
lol, I wish I can get that combo right now, especially palmwine. Why did u have to remind me these, I am now thinking of abacha too, angry grin
wow u sabi Chop life... Ọmọ Jaiyejaiye na u wizkid sing am for
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by afroxyz: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
tfash96:
It's some kind of happiness I just found for myself anytime I see some Ronaldo fans ranting or arguing I just pass them by..Silence is the key.. Even if he doesn't win anything again in his life even if he hasn't won anything in his life Messi is and will always be my favourite.. In short He's complete if u give Messi left back role I can bet my dick on it he will deliver.. Give him 4 u will still be happy.. Unfortunately for Ronaldo fans if u like quote me from today till eternity I won't respond.. I've stopped exchanging words with u guys

But if you give him an Argentine Jersey he would not deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
sapientia1:
Barcelona in the last 10 years has won Champions League three (3) times. 2009, 2011 and 2015.
2009 is not counted here Sir. UCL winners in the last 10 years are as follows.

1. 2019 Liverpool
2. 2018 Real Madrid
3. 2017 Real Madrid
4. 2016 Real Madrid
5. 2015 Barcelona
6. 2014 Real Madrid
7. 2013 Bayern Munich
8. 2012 Chelsea
9. 2011 Barcelona
10. 2010 Inter Milian

11. 2009 Barcelona.

What I meant is that staring from the beginning of 2009/2010 seasons Barcelona has always been the favorite to win UCL.
Before the start of 2008/2009 UCL season which Barcelona won, they were not the favorite. Man Utd was

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by amicdan(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:

For future reference cool .
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by stanboy28(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Barca failure in UCL shows money can buy you players but not trophies all the time.

Madrid went through the same phase in Florentino Perez first tenure. They bought many 'Galacticos' but failed spectacularly in the Champions league surrendering twice to poorly funded Lyon. Funny enough Madrid won back to back Champions league when they were on transfer ban.

its not really about the money..with that foolish coach..barca can't win any UCL in the near future
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Learnstuffs: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
stanboy28:
its not really about the money..with that foolish coach..barca can't win any UCL in the near future

Yet they keep backing him
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Godsage(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:

E pain am.. cheesy grin grin
Fans of club that blew 3goals lead in two season of ucl will not like this.. grin

Make una try reach liverpool level for ucl first.. I ll respect messi..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Dannyozs(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
tfash96:
wow u sabi Chop life... Ọmọ Jaiyejaiye na u wizkid sing am for
grin cheesy chop life gang# life too short cool
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by stanboy28(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Learnstuffs:

Yet they keep backing him
they don't want any trophy na..the board and the club president are sick
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by sapientia1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

2009 is not counted here Sir. UCL winners in the last 10 years are as follows.

1. 2019 Liverpool
2. 2018 Real Madrid
3. 2017 Real Madrid
4. 2016 Real Madrid
5. 2015 Barcelona
6. 2014 Real Madrid
7. 2013 Bayern Munich
8. 2012 Chelsea
9. 2011 Barcelona
10. 2010 Inter Milian

11. 2009 Barcelona.

What I meant is that staring from the beginning of 2009/2010 seasons Barcelona has always been the favorite to win UCL.
Before the start of 2008/2009 UCL season which Barcelona won, they were not the favorite. Man Utd was
Okay, now I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by tfash96(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dannyozs:
grin cheesy chop life gang# life too short cool
naso real nigga
Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Xkalaban(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dannyozs:
Why is he attacking Barcelona if not to spite Messi? Then again still feeling insecure about the fact Messi rivals him? Yea Juventus bought him to win CL how has that delivered? We about to enter a new season and of all the teams that failed to win CL, he picks Barca to troll simply to feel superior to Messi. He once challenged Messi to come over to Italy and play yet he signed for a team that had won the league 7 times in a roll. What happened to signing for an average team since you are trying to prove a point? Hypocrisy! Leave Messi alone and play your game. Messi is a one team player, he is not close to the best, he can't play in England, he chokes in big stages, he is an international failure. What more can they say, the person you all crucify has never been quoted claiming to be the best, funny thing is Ronaldo is in a competition with himself because Messi has longed moved on. When Ronaldo moved to Juventus, Messi congratulated him and wished him more success but instead a hate-filled and insecure Ronaldo decided to challenge him to come over to Italy. Allow Messi be and play your game , if you end up winning ahead of him, this same Messi will congratulate you, allow him be!

U are a wise one and ur vision and sense of understanding is crystal clear. Ronaldo and his fans dread Messi so much because he's simply more talented than them. Things that he does effortlessly are things that Ronaldo work very hard to achieve. They spite him so much cos he defies logic each and every fckin time. Let them get on youtube and watch videos of both players. Then let them compare and contrast both players. I can't count how many goals messi has tapped in over the course of his career but I can assure you that it isn't a lot. But I can't say same for his so called rival. AKA Tapnaldo....

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by PlayerMeji: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
I don't think these clubs that you have mentioned have failed the system ... Barca, PSG have not failed the system.

I think it's more of a project thing, if you remember what happened before the last edition of the world cup ICELAND was said to have been working on the world cup appearance for a period of twenty years. Meaning that they projected since 1998 that they would have qualified for the world cup by 2018 which they did.

Most clubs project such prospects as well. Their not hitting the mark doesn't make them failures.

Learnstuffs:

Re: Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Raydos:

I'll quote you when he does. I hope you won't deactivate by then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giannis Antetokounmpo Unveils Igbo Learning Centre For Kids In Lagos / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday / Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.