Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia (19762 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Naijaalive(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2019
An elderly female Nigerian pilgrim from Sokoto State was on Tuesday confirmed dead. The unidentified woman died in Madinah, Saudi Arabia, few days to the commencement of 2019 Hajj rites. Dr Hamidu Liman, Head of Medical team, National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON), who made the disclosure while speaking with journalists in Madinah on Tuesday, said the deceased had an ailment before embarking on the trip, but was later referred to Al Ansar hospital, Madinah, where she died four days ago.

According to Liman, the deceased was buried in Madinah after her family was contacted.

“The deceased developed an illness from Nigeria, we attended to her but when her condition did not improve, we referred her for special attention at Al Ansar hospital, Madinah. “We lost her in the hospital four days ago.

“I would advise intending pilgrims to ascertain their health status before embarking on pilgrimage because it involves lots of energy-sapping activities. “They are urged to do physical exercise before embarking on pilgrimage, to ensure they are physically fit for the exercise,” NAN quoted Liman as saying.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/nigerian-pilgrim-dies-in-saudi-arabia.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Naijaalive(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Rest In Peace:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Amuocha: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by AbuuBilaal(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
May Allaah grant her jannatul firdaus. She died in the worship of her Lord. Indeed, there's no better honourable way to die.

My only fear is that many people, especially Yorubas, go to Hajj for the wrong reasons. Many go for social affluence and to carry the title of Alhaji or Alhaja. This is indeed an erroneous intention.

Hajj, like all other acts of worship must be because of Allaah and the desire to gain His love and reward and the fear of His punishment.

May Allaah grant her firdaus.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by osuofia2(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
They keep wasting our common wealth in the name of pilgrims,
Fyi, i do not support any form of pilgrim be it Christian or Muslim. If you must embark on such journey you better sponsor yourself and not govt spending billions on that.
Saudi and Israel keep living fat from our gullible religious people yet our country is in disaray

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Zaikon(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Allahumma ighfirlaha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Saudi just dey milk pilgrims dry each year .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by ubandawaki: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mr Dundee come back to your senses,person paid his personal 1.5million and you are calling it common wealth.
osuofia2:
Fyi, i do not support any form of pilgrim be it Christian or Muslim. If you must embark on such journey you better sponsor yourself and not govt spending billions on that.
Saudi and Israel keep living fat from our gullible religious people yet our country is in disaray

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Mekanus(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
osuofia2:
Don't mind the fucktards we have as leaders
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Binidefender: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hope is not tramadol again
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by muzeze77: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
osuofia2:
you are right in that the states should stop spending money on hajj, but Saudi and Israel don’t need your money . Saudi is a really rich country , you can say before oil they relied on hajj
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by kheny12(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

She died a foolish woman.

Her remains should be fed to the vultures and hyenas in forests of Kenya and Tanzania.

She must have been brainwashed by an imam to embark on hajj that Allah will heal her.

But what happened? Allah was surprised by her foolishness as she was expected to go to the hospital.

I rest my case
sense is far from you.I pray you receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by webincomeplus(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
osuofia2:
Stop talking out of ignorance. Last I checked, pilgrims to Mecca pay about N1.5m per head, while pilgrims to Jerusalem pay about N700,000 per head. It's their personal money, not government funds.

If anything, it's the government that feeds fat on those fees, not the other way round. So, get your facts right before embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by osuofia2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I swear you don't have any sense.
coming from a brain washed mofo that was told western education is a sin.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by osuofia2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
webincomeplus:

Stop talking out of ignorance. Last I checked, pilgrims to Mecca pay about N1.5m per head, while pilgrims to Jerusalem pay about N700,000 per head. It's their personal money, not government funds.

If anything, it's the government that feeds fat on those fees, not the other way round. So, get your facts right before embarrassing yourself on a public forum.
FG To Spend N14b On Pilgrims https://www..com/talk/topic,47240.0.html read and have sense

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by osuofia2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Coming from a brainwashed Ipodian that has been brainwashed to think he's educated.
better to think to be educated than to be brain washed that western education is a sin yet the phone and other technology you are using is a western idea. i wonder how the world can grow with such barbaric ideology.
Go kill your self and fukk your 77 virgins in haven

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by FIRDAUS3(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Her remains should be fed to the vultures and hyenas in forests of Kenya and Tanzania.

She must have been brainwashed by an imam to embark on hajj that Allah will heal her.

But what happened? Allah was surprised by her foolishness as she was expected to go to the hospital.

I rest my case
When you read some comments, you tend to understand how gumption of some people callowed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
From Allah we come to him is our return.

May Allah make death easy for us all. Amin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by tj4luck(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2019

I rest my case

You get mouth to insult forgetting such gullibility only found in Christianity where pastor would tell you not to take drugs or visit hospitals that your faith will heal you. Or what of those gullible church members that drink insecticides on the order of their pastors.

Gullibility only happens in your religion the most
Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by yjgm(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia by Praktikals(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Why do people always die during pilgrimage in mecca?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salat Questions / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady / Types Of Conditions In The Marriage Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.