Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) (55204 Views)

Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
koropon:

Is this not Nigeria map pothole

Yes grin grin
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Archworld(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
How will you feel if you can earn #10,000 while you sleep without doing any work? Mind blowing right? It is even far interesting that you can earn far more that that with DHP . Earn 2% of your investmen't now every single day of your life. Weekends are not exempted. Note: This is not a ponzi or referal scheme . Nothing like you collect aunty money to give to brother and start waiting for someone else to invest before uncle can earn . If you are interested whatsapp me on 08093765795 or follow this whatsapp link ;https:///Ka7GXDEn6sSChX1iQtJVjw
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think I would like to blame Buhari for this...

Who wants to join me?
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Wtfork: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
See as flood be like say dem de act film ! Lol
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Glorylynn:
Smiles,see as den package their own problem how did they accuracately measure 2weeks rain,when same thing happens in Nigeria they tag us a whole lot of names without considering the intensity of the rain undecided instead of them to accept the fact that their country is a shithole
Nigerians will still defend them grin
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by ZaraGift: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
EastGold:
Continue to make excuses for Buhari's failure

2 Shares

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by tofolo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Anyone in kano I need a job around zoo road or hadejia road ..thanks
this one that you cant send mails for now how do i send you a site to apply? and the Job is at Kano...
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by skukimania(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
See as the flood make sense. grin grin

Not like the shithole country below. angry

That porthole actually drew Nigeria map smiley
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
FuckThaMod:
See as the flood still fresh, unlike yama yama Nigeria flood.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy na everything una dey admire? Which one be fresh flood again....
My flood is fresher than ur floodcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
skukimania:

That porthole actually drew Nigeria map smiley

The porthole was making a statement o, so naija wee nor coman be denying it's not their porthole cheesy
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Origin(f): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
i just tire for Nigerians always assuming na their own worse pass.

better appreciate the good in your country

1 Like

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
It's important to do your due diligence before buying a car, which includes checking for mechanical problems, accident history and assessing the vehicle's overall condition. We also recommend checking for flood damage, which can have a serious effect on your vehicle's long-term reliability. These cars rot from the inside out as flood damage affects the mechanical, electrical and safety systems of the car.

1 Share

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by mu2sa2: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
See as the flood make sense. grin grin

Not like the shithole country below. angry
Why not make your poto-poto region good instead of blaming others for your self-inflicted woes.
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Glorylynn:
Smiles,see as den package their own problem how did they accuracately measure 2weeks rain,when same thing happens in Nigeria they tag us a whole lot of names without considering the intensity of the rain undecided instead of them to accept the fact that their country is a shithole

Nah scammer them be no mind them. Them wan scam us so we won’t have to say UK is wack.
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
The moisture can short the car's electrical system and compromise safety features Such as Airbags
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
tofolo:
this one that you cant send mails for now how do i send you a site to apply? and the Job is at Kano...
post it here please
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by gr8child(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maybe they were throwing rubbish in their gutters. They should endeavor to live cleaner lives.

1 Like

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
We also recommend checking for flood damage, which can have a serious effect on your vehicle's long-term reliability

1 Share

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fourwinds:
are u thru with service
I didn't go for service o embarassed
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Flood damaged cars ready to be sent to naija
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
See what Biafra resources are doing in British.

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by bolayei: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
afroniger:
Shithole UK. tongue

Have you ever lived there? I don't mean visit or study o
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy na everything una dey admire? Which one be fresh flood again....
My flood is fresher than ur floodcheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so na.. Shey u prefer our flood to that flood? grin
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Guestlander: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
What exactly is 2 weeks worth of rain?
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Na so na.. Shey u prefer our flood to that flood? grin
grin Biko I don't like any flood o.... I can't even imagine being waist-deep in any flood.....sad sad
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by vanjos: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Anyone in kano I need a job around zoo road or hadejia road ..thanks

Beautiful places in Kano !
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

grin Biko I don't like any flood o.... I can't even imagine being waist-deep in any flood.....sad sad
But if you must choose one nko? grin u don't like waist deep because of pussy infection abi?
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
FuckThaMod:

But if you must choose one nko? grin u don't like waist deep because of pussy infection abi?
No way, me no choose nada grin
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by blacknp(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
EastGold:
Continue to make excuses for Buhari's failure
No be only President Buhari,blame Theresa May and David Cameron also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by blacknp(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
piagetskinner:
Flood damaged cars ready to be sent to naija
Which you won’t still be able to afford?
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Most of those cars will soon find their ways to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video) / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.