Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) (55200 Views)

Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thank God it happened there
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy na everything una dey admire? Which one be fresh flood again....
My flood is fresher than ur floodcheesy cheesy cheesy
oyinbo flood no be like naija own, if you see oyinbo flood, to die of flood go dey hungry you
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by mozona(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
two weeks worth of rain in 24hrs happen for Nigeria
wetin go happen self
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
if you see oyinbo flood, to die of flood go dey hungry you

Lwkmd.... Una nor well...grin grin
O ye admirers of fine flood una well done o
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

Lwkmd.... Una nor well...grin grin
O ye admirers of fine flood una well done o
na because you never travel out to see oyinbo flood for obodo oyinbo, if you see their flood na you go dey pray for am to carry you go kill
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
My colleague's car actually got stuck in this. I jejely took the train
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

No way, me no choose nada grin
Oya na... U never enter flood b4 na why
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by tofolo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
post it here please
Send your CV and cover letter to pait.recruit@gmail.com its a bank job thou and i hope you are not above 35 yrs?

1 Like

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by askakim(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
oboy, so this flood thing reach queen country..no where is safe in earth except Heaven
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Oya na... U never enter flood b4 na why

smiley I can't swim so I run from all appearances of floodcheesy
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na because you never travel out to see oyinbo flood for obodo oyinbo, if you see their flood na you go dey pray for am to carry you go kill

grin grin you wey don see am, why you nor let am kill you nau? Or na you dey recruit for am? grin
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

grin grin you wey don see am, why you nor let am kill you nau? Or na you dey recruiting for am? grin
Na me dey help den recruit from Africa
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by DameB(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na me dey help den recruit from Africa

cheesy cheesy cheesy candidates full sambisa, look da side
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by hafsatadebisi: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Anyone in kano I need a job around zoo road or hadejia road ..thanks
weyni mai ne ki na shafa a gikin ki?
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Eddiecute86(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Aldebaran:

What do you want to compare again...

The heavy rain falling per day in Naija atimes can be worth 2 months grin

Exactly what I wanted to say. As you can see they quickly give excuse of “2 weeks rain in one day”. But if they want to report flood in Nigeria there will be no reason they will just write it bold letters .

1 Like

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

Ghana? Please, don't insult Ghana... undecided
grin grin
I used that because Nigerians love flexing their muscle with ghana(it's actually sarcastic but lots of people didn't get why I used the two countries)
Sorry, I love Ghana and have Ghanaian friends.
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eddiecute86:

Exactly what I wanted to say. As you can see they quickly give excuse of “2 weeks rain in one day”. But if they want to report flood in Nigeria there will be no reason they will just write it bold letters .
Nigerians will always be Nigerians...

They see nothing good in this blessed country grin

2 Likes

Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

cheesy cheesy cheesy candidates full sambisa, look da side
dem dey pay well o and na in dollars
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by follock007(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
the rain Weldon
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by fabienjoe: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dpharisee:
I hope they are not suffering for the sins of Lord Luggard, the imbecile and his girlfriend who forcefully clamped people of different cultures together and named the contraption (Niger area)

....and whose sin are you suffering for in Nigeria?
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

grin grin you wey don see am, why you nor let am kill you nau? Or na you dey recruit for am? grin

grin grin
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
tofolo:
Send your CV and cover letter to pait.recruit@gmail.com its a bank job thou and i hope you are not above 35 yrs?
nop...thanks
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
vanjos:

Beautiful places in Kano !
well, its just how far I can go from where I reside...there are lots of beautiful places
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Aldebaran:
Nigerians will always be Nigerians...
They see nothing good in this blessed country grin
blessed land
useless people

that is the story of NiggerArea.
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Anyone in kano I need a job around zoo road or hadejia road ..thanks
pm me
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by tofolo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
nop...thanks
ok Na enjoy then and all the best.
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Joecristiano7(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Uk flood be lyk:our flood neat pass Nigeria own oo
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
blacknp:
Which you won’t still be able to afford?

Stop jumping into conclusions...

You don’t know me
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
I fit swim inside there flood,come see naija flood na
Re: UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
weyni mai ne ki na shafa a gikin ki?
I'm lost, find me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.