Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React (25738 Views)

Plateau Killings: Nigerians Have The Right To Bear Arms In Self Defence – Falana / FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi / Zamfara Killings: Nigerians In UK Protest At The Nigeria High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Fulani boy ur game is up go back to mali

Am yorobamoslem
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Aidejay(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yes he is the GCFR but he didn't order the shooting
He was sitting on his own in the villa and d army moving it's commander clashed with the processioners
And people died. It's rubbish, u re blaming d wrong person.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by kolafolabi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwafor1:
cool cool

El-Rufai begging El-Zakzaky before the 2015 Election.

That's how he greets elders.

1 Like

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by mynaijadj(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
yyy
AntiWailer:
Confused people

He was peaceful and every administration had problem with him ?

Even GEJ's administration killed 3 of his children
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by lookingfly: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tina26:
those who know shites from zaria know better. Sega link is nothing but a wailer
I stayed in Zaria for 6years and there has never been a time those guys killed anyone. Their only crime is block roads during their processions and even the Sunni moslems are guilty of that. On Fridays, the Sunni Moslem would put mat on the main road and be praying leading to hold ups but who has ever complained.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by mu2sa2: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwafor1:
cool cool

Stop spreading falsehood. This pic was taken when el- Rufai went to commiserate with el- zakzaky when his sons (3 of them) were killed. El- Rufai has explained that as a politician he doesnt need to beg Shiites for anything because they dont even register to vote, not to talk of voting. As we all know these Shiites dont recognize the nigerian state, constitution and its authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
We keep hearing that Shiites are bad, Shiites are terrorists, Shiites are violent, Shiites are related to Iran etc etc. But if we trace back Nigeria's history, there has never been any single case of Shiites causing any trouble or disturbing the peace for anyone any where. Every single case of terrorism or religious related violence we've had at least in the last 30 years were perpetrated mainly by Sunnis or Sunni based groups.

Yet these people somehow want us to believe that Shiites are the dangerous people we should be worried about?... These people want us to believe it is right and sensible to proscribe Shiites even whilst they desperately protect, defend and pamper herdsmen who have murdered (and are still murdering) over 10000 innocent Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by ZaraGift: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:
This guy sega link is stupid

You are sharing video of shia..

Whom you know nothing about..

Do you think this is something you can get your head around..

This is their belief..

They call something taqia in shia aqeedah..

They tell lies to gain followers and then show you true colour when you won't be able to leav

He's a blatant lair..

Do you think he cares about anyone but shia like them?

We are all dead meats to them..

You are playing with fire..

it's Sunnis wahhabis that use taqiyyah not shia muslim.

Boko Haram, Al-qaeda, Taliban, Fulani jihadist, Al-shabab and all other terrorist group in the world belongs to Sunni Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwafor1:
cool cool

The picture below is for the criminal called hell rufai grin

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by ZaraGift: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Shut the f up kid

I BET YOU, FROM NOW TO TWENTY YEARS TIME, THE HAUSA PEOPLE WILL GET THERE FREEDOM FROM YOU FULANI, YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT TO WHERE YOU'RE FROM.

THIS IS 21ST CENTURY, THE FULANIS HAVE NO FUTURE IN 21ST CENTURY

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by SOFTENGR: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mrjo:
In all these, I don't know who to side because I have found out that most of the things we believe some of them are not absolute right/true but majority opinion
You have sense. I can't agree with you less
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Mrjo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
SOFTENGR:
You have sense. I can't agree with you less

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by southpole: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This is not about Shiites, its all about Islam. Islam doesn't support killing of your fellow human being unjustly.

Isn't it a sheer hypocrisy when the media and Igbos accuse Islam of terrorism and killing people for religion sake but very quick to defend the same Muslims because of politics?

Obviously they are just after anything that will destroy Buharis govt.

Islam doesn't support the killing of your fellow human being unjustly,.... In other words

you are saying that Islam support killing of human beings but kill in a just way, this is where the problem is because if Islam had condemned killing totally without any condition the world could have been better today.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Legendguru: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
hmm
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by HabaHaba: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This is not about Shiites, its all about Islam. Islam doesn't support killing of your fellow human being unjustly.

Isn't it a sheer hypocrisy when the media and Igbos accuse Islam of terrorism and killing people for religion sake but very quick to defend the same Muslims because of politics?

Obviously they are just after anything that will destroy Buharis govt.

Haven't you heard or read that "the enemy of your enemy is your friend"?

Bros, mind your sense na!!!
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Turantula(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
God knows that Shiite are not into terrorism, but Sunnis.
Bin Laden
Al Badri
Mohammed Omar
Shekau
Buhari
All are Sunni muslim
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by CrimeKsmart: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
southpole:
Islam doesn't support the killing of your fellow human being unjustly,.... In other words

you are saying that Islam support killing of human beings but kill in a just way, this is where the problem is because if Islam had condemned killing totally without any condition the world could have been better today.

You should have asked me to elucidate on it not bringing out your own meaning from the statement.

Islam recognises authority, whenever a crime is committed against Islam, no person has the right to take laws into.his hands. Only the authority has the power and right to melt out punishment on such person as stated in the Quran or hadith

For instance, a man who commits an adultery can not be punished by an individual. The punishment spelt out in Islam for adultery is "stone to death". There are several.conditions to establish that such crime was committed, one of the conditions is providing at least 3 witnesses who caught the man in the act. If the accuser could not provide 3 witnesses, then the case becomes null and void but if the authority goes ahead and kill the offender despite not having enough evidence to punish him, that's UNJUST killing. If the accuser can provide 3 witnesses then the authority will order for the killing of the offender and that can be said to be " JUST". That is simply what I mean by my statement.

For any crime in Islam, no one has the right to kill except the authority provided all conditions to establish that a crime has been committed is met
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Khaleell001(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
huptin:
All the people accusing Shiites of violence have not been able to pin one single case of killing on them...yet herdsmen that destroys whole villages are being being treated like royalty!

Why can't some of you just keep quire and let those who know do their thing.

I have a video of him talking about attacking the army and you are here believing a twitter wailer.
SMH
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Khaleell001(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
tstx:

You get mind to call Segalink names...
Who e epp?
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Khaleell001(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

That was a mistake and was done by same evil sunni muslims in the army and the army was sanctioned for that

Confusion break bones.
It's no longer the army now, but sunnis in the army.
When we say some youths are just low in thinking- some idiots we think we just insulting them.

No thought, no tact,no critical thinking.
All is garbage in garbage out.

If you were ask to point out the sunni army that did it will you be able to point them out?

1 Like

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by southpole: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You should have asked me to elucidate on it not bringing out your own meaning from the statement.

Islam recognises authority, whenever a crime is committed against Islam, no person has the right to take laws into.his hands. Only the authority has the power and right to melt out punishment on such person as stated in the Quran or hadith

For instance, a man who commits an adultery can not be punished by an individual. The punishment spelt out in Islam for adultery is "stone to death". There are several.conditions to establish that such crime was committed, one of the conditions is providing the at least 3 witnesses who caught the man in the act. If the accuser could not of provide 3 witnesses, then the case becomes null and void. If the accuser can provide 3 witnesses then the authority will order for the killing of the offender . That is simply what I mean by my statement.

For any crime in Islam, no one has the right to kill except the authority and such killing can be said to be JUST.

Got it and thank you, sorry for my first response
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by AZeD1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Clearlly:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.
You have been posting this same story for 6 months now when are you going to have small pride and stop begging/scamming?
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by AirstarKane(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
pyro62:
Let them just inject him with a poison that would kill him in 1month, then release him to his pipu.
As simple as that. He dies, they will bury him that same afternoon, nothing like autopsy. I'm tired of hearing this funny name everytime elder zaki
And you regard yourself to be human.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by CrimeKsmart: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
southpole:
Got it and thank you, sorry for my first response
You are welcome bro
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by LZAA: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Clearlly:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.
Oga one nl memeber started a movement for students without funds for tuition(can't remember the thread but its here and it's real)
Pls stop this nonsense
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by huptin(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Why can't some of you just keep quire and let those who know do their thing.

I have a video of him talking about attacking the army and you are here believing a twitter wailer.
SMH

Oga move on with your video...if talk is what makes people terrorists then every one will be one!
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Reptyle(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
EzegeNG:
Some internet users are having mixed feelings about the arrest and freedom of El-Zakzaky after EndSARs convener, Segalink, shared a throwback video of the leader of IMN preaching against killings and violence by Muslim faithfuls, stating what the punishment of any who kills should be.

Segalink on sharing the video, wrote;

However the video which is somewhat trending on social media, shattered Nigerians of what to believe of the sect after their recent activities in the capital territory and other parts of the country.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/segalink-shares-video-of-el-zakzaky-preaching-against-killings-nigerians-react/

It is one thing for the preacher to preach a message. It is another thing for the devotees to adhere to the teachings. Christian preachers preach against killings and other vices too. But do "Christians" commit murder and other vices? You bet they do!!!

IMN Shiites have displayed violent tendencies by making themselves a nuisance in Zaria and clashing with virtually every government in power since the military days. I grew up in Zaria so I have experienced their nuisance value first hand. They aren't the only Shiite group in Nigeria so why are they the only ones always clashing with the government?

I share the opinion that successive governments, including the current one, have mishandled the IMN threat. But for anyone to come and be preaching that the IMN we have known over the years is a "peaceful" one is utter nonsense.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Khaleell001(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
huptin:

Oga move on with your video...if talk is what makes people terrorists then every one will be one!

Just lister to your hypocritical stand.
Just hear yourself.
But a video was posted to show the IMN leader was a peace loving,meeky mouthed creature when the people it affects most are saying otherwise.

Do I really blame you people.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by huptin(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Just lister to your hypocritical stand.
Just hear yourself.
But a video was posted to show the IMN leader was a peace loving,meeky mouthed creature when the people it affects most are saying otherwise.

Do I really blame you people.

You declare people terrorists by their actions not mere words if that is too difficult for you to understand then am sorry I can't help you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.