Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React (25743 Views)

Plateau Killings: Nigerians Have The Right To Bear Arms In Self Defence – Falana / FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi / Zamfara Killings: Nigerians In UK Protest At The Nigeria High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Khaleell001(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
huptin:

You declare people terrorists by their actions not mere words if that is too difficult for you to understand then am sorry I can't help you.

To you, apart from the nuisance they keep causing and the clash they had with COAS you still are saying they are not a worthy threat enough to our collective existence?
Ask the people of Zaria then come here and repeat what you are claiming.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You should have asked me to elucidate on it not bringing out your own meaning from the statement.

Islam recognises authority, whenever a crime is committed against Islam, no person has the right to take laws into.his hands. Only the authority has the power and right to melt out punishment on such person as stated in the Quran or hadith

For instance, a man who commits an adultery can not be punished by an individual. The punishment spelt out in Islam for adultery is "stone to death". There are several.conditions to establish that such crime was committed, one of the conditions is providing at least 3 witnesses who caught the man in the act. If the accuser could not provide 3 witnesses, then the case becomes null and void but if the authority goes ahead and kill the offender despite not having enough evidence to punish him, that's UNJUST killing. If the accuser can provide 3 witnesses then the authority will order for the killing of the offender and that can be said to be " JUST". That is simply what I mean by my statement.

For any crime in Islam, no one has the right to kill except the authority provided all conditions to establish that a crime has been committed is met

So who is the authority with the power to decide such cases?
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by CrimeKsmart: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Buckubuck:

So who is the authority with the power to decide such cases?
The government is the authority.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

The government is the authority.
But adultery is not punishable by death in Nigerian constitution
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by CrimeKsmart: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Buckubuck:

But adultery is not punishable by death in Nigerian constitution
I am not talking about Nigeria cos Nigeria is not an Islamic state. But regardless, no Muslim has the right to make judgement on his/her own.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by MrCEO69(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sellfish:
It is well smiley

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
can u ship it to lag, 60k last price
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by dokyOloye: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tina26:
those who know shites from zaria know better. Sega link is nothing but a wailer
How many people have they killed in Zaria?
Boko haram, what ideology is it based on?Sunni or Shia?
ISWAP, what ideology is it based on?
Ansaru?
Al Qaeda?
ISIS?
Al Shabaab?
Answer !!!
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by huptin(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

To you, apart from the nuisance they keep causing and the clash they had with COAS you still are saying they are not a worthy threat enough to our collective existence?
Ask the people of Zaria then come here and repeat what you are claiming.

Nuisance and terrorism are not synonymous, I keep urging you to learn more about the two yet you keep repeating the same thing!
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Airoflaw(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This is not about Shiites, its all about Islam. Islam doesn't support killing of your fellow human being unjustly.

Isn't it a sheer hypocrisy when the media and Igbos accuse Islam of terrorism and killing people for religion sake but very quick to defend the same Muslims because of politics?

Obviously they are just after anything that will destroy Buharis govt.

and when will it be just to kill

Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Salt3: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
The Sunnis have done much more harms than any sect. I watched the video of their encounter with Buratai and his soldiers, YES!!! they are wrong, they didn't respect him nor the law but wait a minute, do we have law in this land? Does the law exist practically in Nigeria? capital NO, meanwhile just like every other sect in the religious world, we have the reasonable and the unreasonable, the wise and the foolish, the violent and the peaceful. Now my big question for the government is, was their Leader there when the incident happened? What has stopped the from naming the herdsmen a terrorist group?

My take is, if you're different, people want to fight you. If you ask me, the Sunnis are the terrorist, from boko haram to the Islamic movement of west African province.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I am not talking about Nigeria cos Nigeria is not an Islamic state. But regardless, no Muslim has the right to make judgement on his/her own.
Nigeria is a member of oic.
So what about the states that practice sharia? Why are they not stoning people for adultery
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by selemempe: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Am yorobamoslem
yorobaMoslems are the biggest problem in the south
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by CrimeKsmart: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Buckubuck:

Nigeria is a member of oic.
So what about the states that practice sharia? Why are they not stoning people for adultery

Some core northern states apply sharia law. The problem in this time of ours is that its hard to establish or punish someone who commits adultery considering the conditions for the establishment of the crime
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Some core northern states apply sharia law. The problem in this time of ours is that its hard to establish or punish someone who commits adultery considering the conditions for the establishment of the crime
Ok.
What about yobe state gov who was caught on camera with two youngies. Why wasn't he stoned?
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by CrimeKsmart: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Buckubuck:

Ok.
What about yobe state gov who was caught on camera with two youngies. Why wasn't he stoned?
I can answer that. But if we are to go by sharia law, he would definitely be stoned to death.

But if punishment is melted out, you will be among the people who will condemn it and call islam all sort of names.
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can answer that. But if we are to go by sharia law, he would definitely be stoned to death.

But if punishment is melted out, you will be among the people who will condemn it and call islam all sort of names.
Why should I? I'll support it actually since he introduced the law himself. Besides, why should Islam care about my opinion when I'm not an adherent. Islam should be a religion not politics
Re: Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React by CrimeKsmart: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Buckubuck:

Why should I? I'll support it actually since he introduced the law himself. Besides, why should Islam care about my opinion when I'm not an adherent. Islam should be a religion not politics
... Smile. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) / Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.