Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Required Cements For Three Bed Room (all En-suit) Bungalow Foundation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Required Cements For Three Bed Room (all En-suit) Bungalow Foundation (431 Views)

How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / I Need-quotation-plumbing For Three Bed Room / Top Quality Pop Cements For Clearance Sales!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Required Cements For Three Bed Room (all En-suit) Bungalow Foundation by lalopeto: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please building professionals in the house, could you educate me on the numbers of cement I will need to construct the floor of a three-room bedroom bungalow as I feel the builder I want to make use is playing funny games on me? Thank you as you turn in your matured and professional advice.
Re: Required Cements For Three Bed Room (all En-suit) Bungalow Foundation by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
lalopeto:
Please building professionals in the house, could you educate me on the numbers of cement I will need to construct the floor of a three-room bedroom bungalow as I feel the builder I want to make use is playing funny games on me? Thank you as you turn in your matured and professional advice.

Send me the floor plan of the bungalow let me help you out

1 Like

Re: Required Cements For Three Bed Room (all En-suit) Bungalow Foundation by lalopeto: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

Send me the floor plan of the bungalow let me help you out

PLs i cant lay my hand on it now. just a rough idea is what i need. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Beautifully Built 4 Bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex In Jakande (photo) / LOOKING 4 A-ROOM S/c__b4 JAN 2020 / Property For Sale In Ibadan Town At A Give Away Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.