Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) (35847 Views)

40 Crocodiles Kill Farmer, Rip Body Apart In Cambodia (photos) / Yusuf Omidele 'General' Arrested With 21 Others In Lagos (Wanted Cult Leader) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Favyneme:
Cambodian police have arrested three Nigerian men in Phnom Penh on suspicion of trafficking more than 20kg of crystal methamphetamine packed in 21 plastic bags.

the suspects were arrested on Sunday at a guesthouse in Phnom Penh's Meanchey district after they had smuggled the drug in from Lagos, Nigeria.

under its law, anyone found guilty of trafficking more than 80 grams of illicit drug in Cambodia, will be jailed for life!!. The suspects are identified as Maduka Jonas Chibuzo, 35, Chika Odinaka, 25, and Davis Chime, 30.

see video
https://favytalk..com/2019/07/the-moment-3-nigerians-were-arrested.html?m=1

see pics

Same names you will always see
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
"I've never seen an igbo beg" - Reno

Heh

They beg for mercy when caught

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by djon78(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
But this is a very big shame
Quest for quick Money is very bad
A very bad mindset
And still many will not listen
Honestly my brethren we need to start telling ourselves the truth
Its Very bad
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
daewoorazer:

I think the foreign affairs ministry should ban youths mostly southeasterners from traveling to the middle-eastern countries. sad

Anyone with Nigeria passport is a known terrorism citizens.

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Correcto: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
In the same spirit it will be nice to ban yorubas from living in South West becos of skull mining?
daewoorazer:

I think the foreign affairs ministry should ban youths mostly southeasterners from traveling to the middle-eastern countries. sad

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ololanla:
Na them them. Na inside blood the thing dey grin

Lolz. Them no dey ever dissapoint grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Icyiced(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Honestly,why do we continue keep doing this.this people r selfish.very set of wicked creatures.naso innocent person wher dey live for shams 4,go just dey innocently commot 4 house,stroll go relax 4 beach....my brother ,from no where,the next thing you go see popo.it simply means we r a threat to them.must i lie im a black american to my white friends?this has to stop.its not always the leader.even as i no fit understand self...what do i know.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Flat headed Developers always making headlines for the wrong reason

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Where are those?
Igbo is the Best in Nigeria
Who join Igbos with others in Nigeria?
Igbo is always first in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Far far far better than this.......

Only a shameless being without values thinks criminality is better than begging. Surprise surprise smiley
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Torg77: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Favyneme:
Cambodian police have arrested three Nigerian men in Phnom Penh on suspicion of trafficking more than 20kg of crystal methamphetamine packed in 21 plastic bags.

the suspects were arrested on Sunday at a guesthouse in Phnom Penh's Meanchey district after they had smuggled the drug in from Lagos, Nigeria.

Theres never been an Igbo president ..the Yorubas and Hausas have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair and you people are busy with tribal comments here pointing fingers at desperate people who only got desperate as a result of what the Yorubas and Hausas turned the country into. Not excusing criminality but look at the bigger picture sometimes

under its law, anyone found guilty of trafficking more than 80 grams of illicit drug in Cambodia, will be jailed for life!!. The suspects are identified as Maduka Jonas Chibuzo, 35, Chika Odinaka, 25, and Davis Chime, 30.

see video

see pics

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Why did they not drink sniper and die in Nigeria instead of going to Cambodia and die in pain slowly, and at the end they will still sell their kidney and liver to Cambodia patients
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amastermovic:

do you have d day and night blind
Yes sir
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, all these desperate criminals don cast Nigeria passport, Nigeria passport don cast globally, desperation for instant gratification has made some idiots to continue tarnishing the name of Nigeria, they want to drive the best car and show off in Nigeria as successful hustlers but they are criminals, Cambodia jail these bastards for life, no wonder, some western embassies look at almost every Nigerian as either a fraudster or a drug trafficker, what a shame angry
U know, I blame my igbo parents a lot when it comes to this drug issue.
I never saw any parent kicking against their sons pushing drugs.
Instead, it's a thing of pride that their son don hammer.
Many are very boastful.

More competition, parents and siblings shake body and enjoy the drug money. Babes fight one another to become wives.

The igbo society encourages this.
I mean, I was told that I was sick when I repeatedly rejected suitors known to be drug pushers.
For every 5 families in the east especially anambra, there must be one drug pusher.
I honestly don't know why they go into drugs as they can easily go into trading.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
sassysure:

U know, I blame my igbo parents a lot when it comes to this drug issue.
I never saw any parent kicking against their sons pushing drugs.
Instead, it's a thing of pride that their son don hammer.
Many are very boastful.

More competition, parents and siblings shake body and enjoy the drug money. Babes fight one another to become wives.

The igbo society encourages this.
I mean, I was told that I was sick when I repeatedly rejected suitors known to be drug pushers.
For every 5 families in the east especially anambra, there must be one drug pusher.
I honestly don't know why they go into drugs as they can easily go into trading.

l agree with you, it is the quest for instant gratification, make quick money, damn the consequences, come back to Nigeria, buy a big car, wear golden chains and rings, club, sleep with different slay Queens etc but I am happy that lots of them are getting arrested, jailed for life and killed in most cases, arrant nonsense
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l agree with you, it is the quest for instant gratification, make quick money, damn the consequences, come back to Nigeria, buy a big car, wear golden chains and rings, club, sleep with different slay Queens etc but I am happy that lots of them are getting arrested, jailed for life and killed in most cases, arrant nonsense
Will it stop them?
I guess not grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Amastermovic(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Yes sir
how much
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amastermovic:

how much
8500 per square metre including installation
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Favyneme:

see video

see pics

Agaaaaain !!! Igbo AMAKA
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Plolly:
Embarrassing
They don't see it that way o, its their national identity both home & abroad.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:
the quest for quick riches
Small time they'll come & start ranting that they developed Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
daewoorazer:

I'm with you on this, The I's have it.gbam
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lionsbet:
I blame Buhari.

See my signature if you want to make money.
Those that last saw your signature have just been arrested o.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
I am not disappointed according to the following names

1. Maduka Jonas Chibuzo, 35

2. Chika Odinaka

3. 25 and Davis Chime, 30

Good representative
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
obembet:
The suspects are identified as

2. Chika Odinaka

Good representative
SOUTHEAST- East, SOUTHEAST-North & SOUTH EAST - Central.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
FuckThaMod:
grin As usual, waiting for the Saints aka Yorubers to arrive.
If you get shame you'll keep quiet.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2019
WHAT ABOUT YOUR COUSINS?
REVEALED: Full Names Of The 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia:
THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

obembet:
The suspects are identified as

2. Chika Odinaka

Good representative
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2019
WHAT ABOUT THESE YOUR COUSINS?
THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya
daewoorazer:

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2019
THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

danot1030:
Just check their names Maduka, Chika, Chime shaming Nigeria with their act everywhere they go.

When Chukwuka was named as the leader of the bandits in Katsina state they accused Buhari of trying to indict them to justify hardmen.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by danot1030: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

You do well. Try bring out the list of those in India, Turkey, Malaysia, China and other parts of the world and let's see which part Nigeria they came from.

One reason criminality becomes a household phenomenal in the south east is that they defend it, it's a contest, they see it as a usual thing.

Fine we wouldn't have cared if you people can just keep your crimes and criminality within your region.

Tell us how many times have you read it that a kidnapper or arm robber with a Yoruba name was caught in the south east? But for every crimes happening in every part of Nigeria you find Igbos playing prominent roles claiming developing.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Lionsbet: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
Those that last saw your signature have just been arrested o.

STFU
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lionsbet:

STFU
e pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her / Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult / Romanian Immigrant Arrives UK On Friday, Steals On Saturday, Jailed On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.