Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) (35812 Views)

40 Crocodiles Kill Farmer, Rip Body Apart In Cambodia (photos) / Yusuf Omidele 'General' Arrested With 21 Others In Lagos (Wanted Cult Leader) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Lionsbet: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
e pain am.

Ignorant fool. I'm all about the hustle in here man. I'm not here to trade words or pictures. Get that into your head!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lionsbet:

Ignorant fool. I'm all about the hustle in here man. I'm not here to trade words or pictures. Get that into your head!
Lies. Your choice of words even prove you wrong. Small pikin.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Lionsbet: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
Lies. Your choice of words even prove you wrong. Small pikin.

Lol. You dont know shit. Ignorant person. Just STFU.

Wait, who be pikin? Your father!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lionsbet:

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lionsbet:

Lol. You dont know shit. Ignorant person. Just STFU.
Wait, who be pikin? Your father!
OK Now, sorry, I mean OVER AGE.

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Lionsbet: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
OK Now, sorry, I mean OVER AGE.

From your typing its evident you're one local yourba boy. Lol. Wtf even from your typing i can envisage how dumb you are. You're are a disgrace to the entire yoruba race
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Lionsbet: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=luluman post=80811294][/quote]

Grow up kid!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lionsbet:

From your typing its evident you're one local yourba boy. Lol. Wtf even from your typing i can envisage how dumb you are. You're are a disgrace to the entire yoruba race
e pain am.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by luluman: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lionsbet:

Grow up kid!
Die away Old man.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Lionsbet: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
e pain am.

Gbe body e! Lol

Japa!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by Lionsbet: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
Die away Old man.

Look at how dumb young are. Smh
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) by equilogng: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
With a skill in hand, these innocent looking agile able-bodied men would be millionaires with time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazil: Monster Who Killed Pregnant Lady Before Cutting Her Womb Is Jailed(Pix) / 375,000 US Dollars Intercepted From Businessman At Kaduna Airport. Photos / Protests Continue In Isheri, Jakande Estate Despite Curfew Imposed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.