Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Bbnaija 2019: “I May Be A Pastor Someday.” – Mercy To Diane (photos & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: “I May Be A Pastor Someday.” – Mercy To Diane (photos & Video) (545 Views)

Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019: “I May Be A Pastor Someday.” – Mercy To Diane (photos & Video) by Maniagist1: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mercy Eke, Big Brother Naija 2019 (season 4) reality TV star, has declared that she would give her life to Christ and become a pastor someday.

The fair-skinned housemate stated this during a mutual interaction with her best friend in the house, Diane.

According to her, “When I dress, I dress for not the same occasions. I dress to slay, I’m a devise person; not slightly the lesser effects you spot here. I hold approved wears, dresses for church, and get-together outings. I don’t trouble about could you repeat that? somebody says about my dressing as I dress to be happy. Like, I can’t garments jeans nor a rigid jump-suit to church.

“I may be a pastor someday.” she continued.

“I feel I have a calling. When I was little, I use to see visions and my dreams did come to pass. At some points, I stopped telling my dreams and visions to people so that they don’t label me a witch. I’ll give my life to Christ,” she told Diane.

See video below;

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/30/bbnaija-2019-i-may-be-a-pastor-someday-mercy-to-diane-photos-video/

Re: Bbnaija 2019: “I May Be A Pastor Someday.” – Mercy To Diane (photos & Video) by Maniagist1: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
sad
Re: Bbnaija 2019: “I May Be A Pastor Someday.” – Mercy To Diane (photos & Video) by Alphafeezay(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fatoyinbo Type......
Re: Bbnaija 2019: “I May Be A Pastor Someday.” – Mercy To Diane (photos & Video) by Davash222(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Someone that said “I’ll give give my life to Christ” is not ready for salvation. We are not promised tomorrow, what if you die now

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita Shows Interest In Gedoni As She Seeks Khafi’s Permission To Shar / It’s My Last Year As A Single Girl ” – Toke Makinwa / Cork Blogger Lisa Jordan Reveals She 'hated' Her Breast Implants And Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.