Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) (51241 Views)

Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by TMSMedia: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigerian entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charley Boy has asked for advice to keep his marriage going for more years, IgbereTV reports.

Charley Boy who has been married for 44 years, and has multiple grandchildren, said even seemingly happy marriages are not perfect.

He asked how many couples can boast that their marriage is exactly where they want it to be.

He stated that he has no energy to pretend and added that marriages are hard and most people are just managing.

He then asked for advice on how to stretch his marriage for another 10 years because his energy is dwindling.

His Instagram post reads;

"I Don Tire?

How many of us can boast dat our marriage is exactly where we want it to be. A seemly happy marriage is usually far from perfect.

Sorry fella’s, una know say me no get energy to pretend to you dat marriage is a bed of roses and apples. E hardoooo. Na management.

Na only God know how I don collect 44yrs for smbody pikin hand, proposed 4times and still stand. Who go pay me pension?

Is it possible to stretch dis my marriage for another 10yrs or even 5?
My people, what should I do?
My energy don dey dwindle, biko I need ur advice."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYWOW_ANtbZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by TMSMedia: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Kriss216: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
96.63398% of men married to Nigerian women are suffering emotionally.

Forget the social media fake smiles. Some are living in self denial.

If you see a man married to a Nigerian girl, hug him...he's going through alot.

My prayers are with them.

257 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
It is well with your soul. Abi you want to come out and tell us that you have been a female trapped in a male's body?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by felixzo1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
marriage is hard work, you can not afford to take your foot off the pedal, things will go wrong.it involves a lot of commitment and sacrifice

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's not perfect,easy or rosy anywhere. My parents marriage is a perfect example of marriages that only true love, patience and understanding can build,move and sustain a marriage. Can someone please help me answer this,when love fails what else keeps the marriage? You see why I said more than love, money,beauty and body structure make sure there's something you're seeing in that person that other people are not seeing. Forget it,if it was love I'm sure many of us who have aged parents will counter this claim because many of our aged parents are or were polygamous. So those their wives and women was it love that kept them? No it wasn't. Find out what it was and try to build yours around or above it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
His wife seems unproblematic though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Harrykn: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
None of my business
Nah your own??

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aure Yana Da Dadi cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Charlie is a Man......I respect you Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by siofra(f): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
So you want to divorce at 71? It's now you even need your partner more than ever.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Flamees(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dear Ladies we sell MR Right
Contact now and it will be delivered to your door step

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Marriage to someone that understands you is peace. Marry a person who doesn’t understand you and live in a bed of thorns

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by donofdons: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
This Charlie boy is a proof that one can live a good life without religion and lying pastors. Has this man not been blessed by Nature with a good family, sizeable wealth, and he is almost 80 years and still strong etc. Did he need any pastor or political power to do it for him? This is one man that has enjoyed his life from the beginning till end and has always spoken out against bad politicians. You will never see him in dirty controversies like sleeping with his house girls or daughter or blood money like other of our church and mosque going elites who will criticize the man’s lifestyle.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chally, You think say
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Nellam(f): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Area Fada

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Une7(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good marriage

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by revived2: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okay e go be
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by grenje(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
You have already gotten to this level, people are looking up to you as a role model,
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Receive strength IJN...
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Physical897: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Irupetepete: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na fine woman o..
Marriage needs tolerance and perseverance..
You have to be long surfering to be in a marriage..
You must cultivate the habit of forgiveness...
Marriage be like ship untop sea..
Wave go carry am, experience storm, breeze go blow but then, you mostly enjoy calmness when you persevere..
When I read about redpill and redpillers, I just laugh..
I can categorically tell you that 95% of redpillers are not married, they are mostly youths who still wanna flex muscles...
The remaining 5% are just struggling between being a redpiller and a SIMP-le man...
Understanding lo matter mhen.

But Charlie boy is almost 80!!!
How him dey do am?

15 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Marriage is great sacrifice, because you have to look out for your family first before you meet your own needs..

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Uyi168: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:
[/b]96.63398%[b] of men married to Nigerian women are suffering emotionally.

Forget the social media fake smiles. Some are living in self denial.

If you see a man married to a Nigerian girl, hug him...he's going through alot.

My prayers are with them.

Na your statistics dey muzz me.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
He and his wife looked normal, decent and sane here. At what point did they began to go south?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
70 years old man! *in Asari Dokubo’s voice “ grin

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by tradepunter: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Me should come advice Charlie??
No way!!

He should manage his marriage, everyone is managing under this dulling dullard!
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by seandurse(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
smiley
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Baba ur marriage is perfect enough

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Charley boy is a handsome man, unlike some people with brown teeth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.