Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! (1639 Views)

Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by felasey1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
ANDROID 10 Q WHAT IS SO SPECIAL
It isn't about what's new, it's about what's better and more advance!

Android Q beta 3 is available today on more devices than any previous Android beta has been available before. android Q has oft- requested UI changes like Dark mode and improved gestures. Even though those are the things most people will notice, they aren't the most important ( or impressive) parts. The more important parts are the things that address real user needs and resolve long-time problems with android platform.
Q is therefore special in the following respect:-
there is new accessibility called LIVE CAPTION
which is genuinely amazing as it allow you to get real time transcription of what is been said on any video or audio.

Improved security and privacy models many of which have been long time waiting!

New solutions to Android parental update and upgrades.
Google is therefore trying to finish a lot of the work it started with Android 9 pie.

Dark theme.
It is not totally clear why Google chose to call it "dark theme" instead of " dark mode" But this dark theme is true black not the very dark gray we've seen on some dark models. And it will theoretically help with battery life and protect users eye greatly against light!

Gestural navigation in Q is unique.
As there is a long thin white bar on the bottom of the screen. You swipe up to ho to home. You swipe up and drag across to go into multi-tasking view. If u swipe across it quickly to switch between Apps. But how you will get to the Google Assistant is yet to be determined. Moreover you swipe in from the left or right side of the phone to go back. and the back swipe works across the entire edge.

Notifications.

Q beta revealed that u can't swipe in both directions to dismiss a notification anymore. Instead, one direction dismisses and the other reveal options like snoozing or changing settings. Indeed the main notification change in Q is the new way to auto-reply to an incoming charts. At the level of OS android Q can recommend replies based on the context of the message u have received. So if someone text to u an address, u can hit a buttom to reply with "Be right there" or another buttom to open up google maps.

Conclusively it should be noted that there will be no grand theme to be found in android Q, no paradigm shifts in mobile computing. But there is bunch of many amazing advance stuff I haven't mentioned here such as app continuity and many other support for foldables!! And Q is ready for 5G network!

Finally infinix Note5 and it's Stylus are so far the only infinix devices listed among the world class smart phones to arrived at the Android Q land! The power of Android One!!!
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Is that the reason i didn't receive July update
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by drjprince: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
cheesy

Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by felasey1(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
i doubt everybody has received.
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
felasey1:
i doubt everybody has received.

Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by felasey1(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=Ifeanyi4491 post=80804288][/quote]nice
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by guji12(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm

Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by innobarca(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
I thought infinix and tecno phones never get updates.
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by hardeycute(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
innobarca:
I thought infinix and tecno phones never get updates.

Wetin you Sabi? All thanks to Google(android one)
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by innobarca(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
hardeycute:
Wetin you Sabi? All thanks to Google(android one)

LOL.

I wrote that bc many people here are always telling us that tecno and infinix are bad and does not get updates.
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by guji12(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dont tink its coming soon tho
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by bravesoul247(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Still good for those without updates.
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by bravesoul247(m): 5:09am On Oct 19, 2019
CirocBoi:
Some people never even see August security patch update loool
this is for September ba?
Re: Android Q Is Coming To The Infinix Note 5 Soon!!! by guji12(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2019
bravesoul247:
this is for September ba?
Nope

(1) (Reply)

How I Stopped People From Adding Me To Any Whatsapp Group / Who Has A Good Snapdragon Phone For Sale? / Nokia 6230 Password Request For All Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.