Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome - Food (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome (49985 Views)

For Food Lovers, This Is How To Generate Passive Income Without Hassles / Reasons Why Asian Food Lovers Love Asian Snacks In Australia / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On May 10, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

For really tall and hearty plants, I like fertilizing with Epsom salt mixed with 2 parts hot water. Out of all the veggie and plant fertilizers I know that works the best and the fastest. There’s a Miracle Grow that is sold everywhere, even dollar stores and Walmart in a yellow and green box. The fertilizer itself is bright blue and if you sprinkle a little around the plant base, you’ll get great results (although I still think the Epsom salt works best).

Epsom salt, miracle grow and baking soda. Thanks a million. I’m heading to the store today

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by timesuploaded: 11:04am On May 11, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

For really tall and hearty plants, I like fertilizing with Epsom salt mixed with 2 parts hot water. Out of all the veggie and plant fertilizers I know that works the best and the fastest. There’s a Miracle Grow that is sold everywhere, even dollar stores and Walmart in a yellow and green box. The fertilizer itself is bright blue and if you sprinkle a little around the plant base, you’ll get great results (although I still think the Epsom salt works best).
hahahaha. I see u talking about enjoying and lying to people about tax so u don't send them money. House na loan, car na car note, furniture self na loan. Phone na contract, university na loan. You see why my younger brother kitchen cabinet is waiting to do justice to you? Your reasoning will be corrected. Enjoying is almost all Nigerians paying cash for their 3 cars, cash for their houses. Phones all bought off fully. Private university fully paid for four of their kids at the same time. All my life I have never seen a rich American. All of them na original suffer head.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by descarado: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hello ladies,how do you view hexclad products.
I noticed vloggers and chefs use them a lot. Even Gordon Ramsey swear by them.
I actually noticed one Chinese lady use it to cook a lot, like 2 yrs ago, then korean and chefs here.
They call them hybrid.
Ordered the wok.

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
descarado:
Hello ladies,how do you view hexclad products.
I noticed vloggers and chefs use them a lot. Even Gordon Ramsey swear by them.
I actually noticed one Chinese lady use it to cook a lot, like 2 yrs ago, then korean and chefs here.
They call them hybrid.
Ordered the wok.

I’ve not used it but I’ve heard good things so I’m assuming there must be merit to what they are saying.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by descarado: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2023
cococandy:

I’ve not used it but I’ve heard good things so I’m assuming there must be merit to what they are saying.
My sister, I don know o. The craze no be here. I noticed that most of the food vloggers I follow either use it or the traditional wok.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by descarado: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Looking deeper, I think they use hybrid a lot.

This one is like the one I posted before but with a twist. Used by chinese vlogger.
Not surprised all of them come from China.

Not comfortable using stainless steel on this.

Anything is better than what we use to cook in Nigeria right now. Our tower and village carbon steel is even better. Nigeria is home for dumping expired and inferior quality products even medicines. P

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Botragelad: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
cococandy:

Hi you stopped updating this thread?
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Botragelad:

Hi you stopped updating this thread?
no new updates to share

Its for derailers so anyone can post anything that isn’t against the rules
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by TheWinterBird(f): 11:25am On Feb 23
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COCOCANDY. 🎊🎈🎂

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Feb 23
TheWinterBird:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COCOCANDY. 🎊🎈🎂

Thank you ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by GloriousGbola: 5:25pm On Feb 23
@coco,

Happy birthday you overly humane bleeding heart

🎂😁

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by hammer567: 1:35am On Feb 24
cococandy:

Thank you ☺️☺️☺️

Happy Belated Birthday, my crushee. grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Feb 24
GloriousGbola:
@coco,

Happy birthday you overly humane bleeding heart

🎂😁

Don’t make me cry cry

Thank you so much. It’s been a very relaxing birthday
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 2:23am On Feb 24
hammer567:

Happy Belated Birthday, my crushee. grin

Hi. Thank you 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Halcyon123(f): 8:07am On Mar 16
descarado our baby is here! You can now bring the diaper grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 1:04am On Mar 17
Halcyon123:
descarado our baby is here! You can now bring the diaper grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations 🎉
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Halcyon123(f): 1:51am On Mar 17
cococandy:

Congratulations 🎉

Thanks Coco
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by descarado: 10:29am On Mar 17
Halcyon123:
Congratulations darling kiss kiss kiss
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Halcyon123(f): 2:03am On Mar 18
descarado:

Congratulations darling kiss kiss kiss
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience / Unpacking, Cooking & Reviewing LAKE Rice (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.