Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Do You Want Snails? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Want Snails? (400 Views)

Essential Food For Snails - Don't Feed Your Snails With Anything Other Than Thes / Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) / How To Make Your Snails Grow Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Snails? by akinsmail51: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Do you want snails? So I was asked by the salesperson.

How much I inquired, she replied just #1, 500.

I asked how many snails? Just one peppered snail, she answered. I just smiled and instructed her to get me half a chicken, I am a snail farmer, I eat snails a lot. Even I supply snails to eateries and restaurants as well. She replied you don't look like a farmer, I said never mind.

My enterprise, The Merciful Merchants, is ever ready to supply you those snails you buy at eateries or hotels at just half of what you pay there. My team can easily help you to unshell those snails, wash them, frozen them for you so that you can add your recipe the way you like. You deserve eating these delicacies at relative cheap price.

Call now, my number is FREE. Call 08024743010 or WhatsApp 08065524808. We supply nationwide.

Re: Do You Want Snails? by Cantonese: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
How much do you sell them please? Especially for home use. Kindly reply.

(1) (Reply)

Rent An Acre Of Land For N4k Only / Fresh Palm Oil From Uyo To Taraba And Yola / Nigerian Rice Not Properly Processed, Packaged – Trader Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.