Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Must You Have National Identification Number To Renew Your National Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Must You Have National Identification Number To Renew Your National Passport? (477 Views)

Mistaken Of Identification / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / You Need A National Identification Number To Get The New International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Have National Identification Number To Renew Your National Passport? by kingolovich(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good afternoon Nairalanders, please to the immigration officers and those that can help, is it compulsory to have the National Identification Number (NIN) before ones National Passport can be renewed, and if one starts the renewal process for the passport, how long does it take? what and what would one need to get the passport renewed thank you in anticipation.
Re: Must You Have National Identification Number To Renew Your National Passport? by mercysamuelson(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yes, you need to had it cos you'll be required to fill the number in your application. I did not fill mine during my online renewal application. I was told to do that when I went for submission at Ikoyi passport office but I was lucky I did it instantly there cos they have a office inside the passport office.
Re: Must You Have National Identification Number To Renew Your National Passport? by StandardJohn(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
kingolovich:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, please to the immigration officers and those that can help, is it compulsory to have the National Identification Number (NIN) before ones National Passport can be renewed, and if one starts the renewal process for the passport, how long does it take? what and what would one need to get the passport renewed thank you in anticipation.
wait lemme ask Google for u
Re: Must You Have National Identification Number To Renew Your National Passport? by kingolovich(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
mercysamuelson:
Yes, you need to had it cos you'll be required to fill the number in your application. I did not fill mine during my online renewal application. I was told to do that when I went for submission at Ikoyi passport office but I was lucky I did it instantly there cos they have a office inside the passport office.
Thank You very much. Please, how long does it take for the whole thing to be complete?

1 Like

Re: Must You Have National Identification Number To Renew Your National Passport? by kingolovich(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
StandardJohn:
wait lemme ask Google for u
Okay. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 10 Awesome Destinations In Africa To Visit During Summer / More Than Score Escapes Death In Anambra Road Accident / American Woman Busted Trying To Smuggle 6-day-old Baby In Hand-luggage At Airpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.