Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria (62730 Views)

Some Tips On Buying Used/second-hand Cars / 14 Most Common Problems With Used And Second-hand Cars / Did America & Europe Bribed Nigeria Government To Change To Left Hand Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by tck2000(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=Naijafull19 post=80787710]The reason why China is a manufacturing power is because the Chinese invested in techincal and vocational education.

In Nigeria, not only do we not invest enough in education as a whole, but we tend to look down on technical and vocational education. Instead, we go to school to get a certificate to work in an air-condtioned office till we are 60 years of age.

Because of that, we don't have enough technicans, and quite frankly, if you want to build a strong manufacturing sector...especially heavy manufacturing, you HAVE to have enough technicans . Here in Nigeria, a guy or gal who goes to techincal school is an 'illiterate, a neer do well'

Another thing is our resources. The truth is, our resources are being misused....because all we do is export them to industrial countries and share the money. And the truth is, the money we earn from selling resources like crude oil, etc...is not as much as what we would have earned if we were an industrial nation. Quite true
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Logobenz2:
If all of a sudden the dollar becomes too strong to the yuan,purchasing power of the dollar has increased to the yuan right?
THAT means one can purchase more with fewer dollars from China like it used to be.
At this point,manufacturers of the same product might reduce what they produce in the US or completely shutdown operations in the USA to start importing the same product from China.That way they get to save money and maximise profits on the same product of equal quality.
THAT product now floods the US market from China and in this case,the US is a dumping ground for that product.
Correct me if I'm wrong though.

a lot of production in US has shutdown since. forget all trumps nonsense, the conditions that allow American companies to sell products at ow cost require exploitation that will not fly in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmgltHw122A
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by sorepco(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
please my dear in 2005 how much was a brand new starlet or an average toyota or honda. note that back then 3000000 naira wasbig.
pocohantas:

Few millions bought BRAND NEW CAR?

Of course I know how it works. I was concerned about the BRAND NEW CAR(S). Car loans have always existed, but they are not accessible by majority of Nigerians, because the earning power of majority can not carry it.

Say he bought cars biko, not BRAND NEW CARS.
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2019
sorepco:
please my dear in 2005 how much was a brand new starlet or an average toyota or honda. note that back then 3000000 naira wasbig.

So, in 2005, the banker you know took a car loan to buy brand new cars of same year or years ago? Lol. I walk on water grin
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by sorepco(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
i can buy a 2018 camry brand new today cant i? so i believe if i go to coscharis to get a 2018 bmw its still brandnew. or are u tribg to tell me that so long as we are in 2019 any 2018 car is all of a sudden no more brand new?
i am not talking of fairly used but never used.

pocohantas:

So, in 2005, the banker you know took a car loan to buy brand new cars of same year or years ago? Lol. I walk on water grin
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
sorepco:
i can buy a 2018 camry brand new today cant i? so i believe if i go to coscharis to get a 2018 bmw its still brandnew. or are u tribg to tell me that so long as we are in 2019 any 2018 car is all of a sudden no more brand new?
i am not talking of fairly used but never used.

Nah. I am saying your banker did buy two brand new cars through loan financing.

He did it, you can do it too cheesy
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by delishpot: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Logobenz2:
lol @ self esteem.
You want to show off what you don't have?
Oh please....we can always show off in a private place where no one can see,if you don't mind.
Go back to your 50k job Now wink I'm trying to have breakfast,I'm sure you are slaving at your 9-5 job ATM.
Rat race motherfucker

Hahaha, I dont show off. I am what I am and dont need to show off to be above you. Its natural. I am not a small fry smuggler like you. I will pretend that all the crap you spewed there hurt my feelings so that you will sleep easy today and focus on your contraband smuggling so that you can watch out for customs at the border. I dont want them to shoot you down with your bag of contraband disguised as bales of Ankara fabrics grin grin grin grin
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by Logobenz2: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
delishpot:

Hahaha, I dont show off. I am what I am and dont need to show off to be above you. Its natural. I am not a small fry smuggler like you. I will pretend that all the crap you spewed there hurt my feelings so that you will sleep easy today and focus on your contraband smuggling so that you can watch out for customs at the border. I dont want them to shoot you down with your bag of contraband disguised as bales of Ankara fabrics grin grin grin grin
whatever loser.
Just show me the things you achieved with your job and I will show you mine so we see who the mugu is.
9-5 mouthmaking as usual.
Now swerve.and who even carries contraband in bags?
Wetin happen to trucks? undecided head dey pain this one.
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by Ajibade123(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
wow this is a nice deal it will really help our transport system.....see why fleet telematics is so important to your business delivery
https://explicitsuccess.com/fleet-telematics/
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by delishpot: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Logobenz2:
whatever loser.
Just show me the things you achieved with your job and I will show you mine so we see who the mugu is.
9-5 mouthmaking as usual.
Now swerve.and who even carries contraband in bags?
Wetin happen to trucks?
undecided head dey pain this one.

E pain am grin grin grin

Smuggler forming Dumping! grin grin
Thanks for the heads up on how you transport the merch. Swear that you have never smuggled anything in bags. Forget the mode of transportation you used.. ... Swear If you lie let EFCC investigate and carry all you own including the cheap phone you are using to browse grin
Honestly I don't give a damn about what your ill gotten cash has bought you. I am not one of those who dance around people with perceived cash. Your character is what I judge you by and you little man are full of $hit!
Calling on animals with horns and snail is coming out to fill attendance form grin Shior. 9 to 5 better pass the one you dey do. Even the rituals you do to increase hussle sef no work.
Eyes on you.
Re: China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria by DedeNkem: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
komodapson:

Na u wan buy inferior.... Genuine chinko dey...American standard... Nah money u go pay

You have no clue. I didn't say there was no good product. There are more inferior goods in Nigeria than good quality ones. China and st*upid Nigerians who import these goods are to blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ask your Mechanic ! ! ! Thread / Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) / New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.