Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. (48901 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / When Jayz And Beyonce Visited Nigeria, See Drinks That Were Offered To Them / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by aalangel(f): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2019
Beyonce is so vain!!!! What's all this dressing for a little girl's birthday...what happened to casual dressing?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Abogwara: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2019
Jay should dismantle that yahoo hairstyle. It's ugly

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

The average Americans, especially celebrities, have next to zero sense of style...

They always look razz when pictured next to their mates from England, and Italy.

English People seem Conservative and Humble.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2019
aalangel:
Beyonce is so vain!!!! What's all this dressing for a little girl's birthday...what happened to casual dressing?

Like she's going for an award, right? I thought as much too but because she's Beyonce, they'll let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by SpaceTour: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Beyonce is evergreen

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2019
AryaSand:

English People seem Conservative and Humble.

When in doubt or unsure, conservative is the best route... Especially for guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

When in doubt or unsure, conservative is the best route... Especially for guys.

Fact! You can never go wrong by dressing like Prince William.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Abogwara:
Jay should dismantle that yahoo hairstyle. It's ugly

That's his punishment for cheating, he has to live with it. That's what he'll Carrey for his 50th birthday in December.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by GEEBITE: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Is this midlife issue for Jayz. In the 90s when crazy hairstyles and totally shaved head was in vogue,he kept a clean cut simple hairstyle.Quite shocking he is spotting dreadlocks at 50years.Same thing with Samuel Etoó and Chris Smalling cultivating hairstyles meant for younger ones.
onyxdiarymedia:
On Sunday, Beyonce and Jay Z stepped out for Jay's Niece's birthday party, Teana.

Beyonce stepped out in a wine high slit gown and looked thick and sexy.

Beyonce was also pictured with her Inlaws and shared details of her outfit.

Check out the beautiful pictures here

https://onyxdiary.com/beyonce-pictured-with-the-carters-at-jayzs-nieces-birthday/
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by mikejj(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2019
tongue na this guy they fire this babe?? chai
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by raphy(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Jazzy going dreadlockn bey insuring hwe fresh lap for millions.

Money is good.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by tydi(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Kingpee2:
Call that man that said he won’t suck pussy for me ,I’m certain he will suck Beyoncé with total pride

Keep warning up to suck your future wife's own with total submissive pride till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Deepfeel(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Beyonce is beautiful but I really don't like light skin girls, I prefer Kelly Rowland to Beyonce
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by tydi(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2019
AryaSand:

That's his punishment for cheating, he has to live with it. That's what he'll Carrey for his 50th birthday in December.

Is the hair style his punishment for cheating on bey? Sissy men everywhere!
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by oldbende: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2019
This family all used to live in Bedstuy neighborhood of Brooklyn at Macy projects closed to Nostrand Ave where jz was born. Right now Jews have bought everything there and even moving into the projects.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by thunderbabs: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2019
JayZ's nose as BiG as mine grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by martineverest(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2019
the second pic tho...can I get her personal contact?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by princeade86(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

The average Americans, especially celebrities, have next to zero sense of style...

They always look razz when pictured next to their mates from England, and Italy.
not on usher Raymond and and Mario issue.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by mokkalu1(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Dreadlocks wearing billionaire!
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by TheWalkingMind: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

What do you say about Michael Jackson?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2019
tydi:

Is the hair style his punishment for cheating on bey? Sissy men everywhere!

Lol! The hairstyle and the fact that he must follow Bey everywhere. It's not sissy if there's no pre-nup. 20years of being together, 10years of being married and 3babies, she'll be worth 1.5billion by the time she's done with him. Lol!
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by latecsart(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2019
thaoriginator:
Jay Z looks like one mad fellow dressed in suit
his hair
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by newdawn2017(f): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Jayz is a bloated Ugly man, I wonder how Beyonce manages with him. Not sexy at all, Beyonce is in prison since they re both in d same occult.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
TheWalkingMind:
What do you say about Michael Jackson?

I believe the key operative word here is "average"... There are always exceptions... And Michael Jackson was a fine cut above the average American. Same with P.Diddy, and Usher.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
My favourite black couple.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Sonofthunder9(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2019
post=80794352:
BEAUTIFUL COUPLE.

LOVELY FAMILY.

We go Love ooo!

kiss kiss

On another note,
Hello Lovers of Sai Baba and Freshly Grilled Barbecue.
We came back after some busy barbecue-filled fortnight to see all your 99999 Likes!
Thanks for all the loves and mentions.
Thanks for your love for our Specially prepared Barbecue
and your love for our darling nation.
How we wish we can know the person that will hit the button just one more time to complete it grandstyle and make our online money-making resume soar higher to our foreign clients!
We have a special gift for that special client and friend!
Yes, we make money by making posts online (Internationally tho'!).
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Good Nairalanders.

U mean grilled barbecued rat
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2019
If you must expose your laps in the pixure....make sure it's as hot as Beyoncé's and stop showing us rubbish

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by chozzy: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Great couple
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2019
newdawn2017:
Jayz is a bloated Ugly man, I wonder how Beyonce manages with him. Not sexy at all, Beyonce is in prison since they re both in d same occult.
... i bet my ass you'd let him f**k you silly when you come across him

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2019
This woman is trying so hard to remain relevant what's with this silly dressing of nowadays ..she did same during lion king premier in UK.... So classless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / Mike Ezuruonye's Sister, Chika, Weds (Photo) / Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.