Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution (35915 Views)

When Idris Abdulkareem Sang ' Nigeria jaga Jaga' . Who Was The President Then? / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Jaypop22: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
This Sowore guy want rot in detention. Go and ask Elzakyzaky and Dasuki.
Buhari so send oooo
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Jabarzee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seconded.

Tuface Idibia the coward lost all national and international relevance after he chickened out on his Enough is Enough Nigeria rally.

He hasn't won a single foreign award since that cold evening of 4th February 2017 when he traded his manhood for the opportunity to sleep on the same bed with Annie.

A rare opportunity to put his name amongst continental greats like Patrice Lumumba and Thomas Sankara.

You are fool
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by holuphisayor(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rather than protest. Let's channel our energy in educating the aged ones in the society, who doesn't see anything wrong in collecting 5k /10k in exchange for their vote.

Protest in Nigeria doesn't make any sense. A country where government will sponsor a protest against its people.

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by solmusdesigns: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin

Sudan youths learnt the hard way
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
One is hungry, the other wants to taste power so bad

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Reeses: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
You all will be used as a target practice.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by azimibraun: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seconded.

Tuface Idibia the coward lost all national and international relevance after he chickened out on his Enough is Enough Nigeria rally.

He hasn't won a single foreign award since that cold evening of 4th February 2017 when he traded his manhood for the opportunity to sleep on the same bed with Annie.

A rare opportunity to put his name amongst continental greats like Patrice Lumumba, Steven Biko and Thomas Sankara.
I have never purchased any of his songs after that day.

Unlike Tuface,
Charlie Boy had the preek to stand up to the government but lacked the balls to withstand their money.
Like Judas Iscariot, his greased palms made him forget his megaphone by the Unity fountain as he rode his powerbike back to Gbagada then to Oguta to enjoy his loot in peace.

Sadly, Eedris is a potential hybrid of Tuface and Charlie Boy while Yele is an impostor.

If Nigeria will ever have a revolution, it will start and end on the social media.

Say no more Cous...
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mk12:
same sowore that was accused of embezzling his party money
at least he came back ..to face de government again
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Akposkool:
Sowore that deceived millions and carted away with billions during election? Please tell me something else
at least he came back
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by azimibraun: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jabarzee:

You are fool
And you are fool recognizer...

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by rickyrex(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hahaha idris is now claiming freedom fighter because obasanjo gave him a chance to repent after that song Nigeria jagajaga.. Make I hear say you do am again for this buhari regime. I swear you will not live to tell the remaining story. Go ask those wey court done grant bail but buhari say never they must remain in jail
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by FuckThaMod: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
ovieigho:
Please omoyele sowore, I have known you since your active days as SUG president university of Lagos

I believed in you until the U were tagged Tinubu’s boy . Please brother we look up to you as the Patrice lumumba of Nigeria , try to prove critics wrong by letting this day come to reality
I know you have the witts and capacity to make it happen . Let’s arrest Charlie boy first befor all those corrupt politicians Charlie boy na ole oloriburuku.

Let the movement start
No place like home
With love from Colorado
Colora wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by thaoriginator: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
angry

Make dem just gimmie my own share of the national cake, I want to go start a business inna Ghana.

10million is ok
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by FuckThaMod: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jaypop22:
This Sowore guy want rot in detention. Go and ask Elzakyzaky and Dasuki.
Buhari so send oooo
Close that your mouth you coward

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think they are rendering a sacrifice for all Nigerians...it's a noble cause.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
at least he came back ..to face de government again
came back after embezzling money? how are we sure he won't steal again whenever he come across public funds?
I have always suspect this sowore to be fraud
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
rickyrex:
Hahaha idris is now claiming freedom fighter because obasanjo gave him a chance to repent after that song Nigeria jagajaga.. Make I hear say you do am again for this buhari regime. I swear you will not live to tell the remaining story. Go ask those wey court done grant bail but buhari say never they must remain in jail
What is your point?
Must we continue in this type of situation in silence?
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by FuckThaMod: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
holuphisayor:
Rather than protest. Let's channel our energy in educating the aged ones in the society, who doesn't see anything wrong in collecting 5k /10k in exchange for their vote.

Protest in Nigeria doesn't make any sense. A country where government will sponsor a protest against its people.
The young ones follow dey collect too.. My beautiful baby sister and her friend both collected 5k to sell their votes. When i discovered i almost beat her up! Was very furious and disappointed. And she is a very intelligent girl that always tops her class. I almost cried that day cos the disappointment was too much for my heart.
So forget that thing wey u dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seconded.

A rare opportunity to put his name amongst continental greats like Patrice Lumumba, Steven Biko and Thomas Sankara.

Unlike Tuface,
Charlie Boy had the preek to stand up to the government but lacked the balls to withstand their money.
Like Judas Iscariot, his greased palms made him forget his megaphone by the Unity fountain as he rode his powerbike back to Gbagada then to Oguta to enjoy his loot in peace.

Sadly, Eedris is a potential hybrid of Tuface and Charlie Boy while Yele is an impostor.

If Nigeria will ever have a revolution, it will start and end on the social media.

looooooooooooooolllll. ..savage
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by ebenice(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Revolution or military take over, one must happen sooner than u think .

Mark my words , it's a prophecy
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by jrusky(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Anybody that follow Charlie is mad. That is it.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by AngelicBeing: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seconded.

Unlike Tuface,

Hahaha, and the sufferings continues as long as people are not ready to hold the government accountable cheesy
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Spot on!

It's inevitable!

Just a matter of time!
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Chubhie: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
I believe Idris and Sowore.... Tuface mama will not permit him to come out...
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Chubhie: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seconded.

Unlike Tuface,

As if Fatoyinbo did not grease your palm to defend him...

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by omohlexy: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
You want to start a revolution because you lost the election. Find out how backward other North African countries are After their "Revolution".Make una allow baba work. Not every time we will be starting Afresh. Nigerian freedom fighter are self centred.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by DaV8King(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
My people sef dey fear too much!!!!

We fear the thing we no seeeeee
One day all of us go die
We always get reason to fear

Fight for your rights, you go dey fear
Police go slap you, you go dey fear
Fight for your pikin dem, you go dey fear.

Yo go dey FEAR, FEAR, FEAR!!!
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Nigeriadondie: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Our mumu police and army should join the protests rather than be used by the powers that be to suppress them. All of us be it bloody civilian or mumu military are affected
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Lovelyn451(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Idris Abdulkareem can do this
Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by pacespot(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Idris Abdukareem is the only artist that I think is genuine about his critique of the Nigerian government, he has been vocal since the obasanjo era, if he ever contested for any political post, I would purposely go out and vote for him since I've made up my mind not to vote in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem And Omoyele Sowore Blast 2face & Charlie Boy, Speak Revolution by Egabs(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
So it’s because he did not carry out the protest that’s y he have nt make any international mark about let sowore and idris do there own protest make we see

Seconded.

Unlike Tuface,

If Nigeria will ever have a revolution, it will start and end on the social media because this life is too 'sweet' to come and die for your neighbor.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 / Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.