Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me (621 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by SEENTALK: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lai Mohammed who had his ministerial screening today told the senate not to believe the Liar Mohammed that he is called on social media. He also tells them how his 7 years old grandson asked him why he is called Liar Mohammed =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHieP5-Ktak

Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by Kingrefreshed: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2020
SEENTALK:
Lai Mohammed who had his ministerial screening today told the senate not to believe the Liar Mohammed that he is called on social media. He also tells them how his 7 years old grandson asked him why he is called Liar Mohammed =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHieP5-Ktak

B
Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by Charleys: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Auto correct knows you Mr lair Muhammadu.

The same way I try to spell Muhammadu but it thinks it's Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by ThiagoKid(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
It still the same thing baba
Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by clevvermind(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
you are a complete liar. Even your words smells lie.

1 Like

Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by Citytrend: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Then consider dropping Propaganda. I'm sure that will do you alot of good afterwards
Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Liar and Lai sounds the same to me.
Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by bluke(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
its actually lie mohammed
Re: The Name On My Cv Is Lai Mohammed Not Liar Mohammed As They Call Me On Social Me by toplinetrtrend: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
keeps on making a fool of himself, whereas he won't get more than 30k Corruption money per month.

(1) (Reply)

How You Unite Nigeria? / Soldiers Released Me When Police Arrested Me - Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume / Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.