Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates (50108 Views)

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by DameB(f): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Aliencraft:
Scripted!!!
Y d guy mouth bend go 1side
grin grin
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by DameB(f): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Na so their face dey be for their village... Village juju slap all of them for one side

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by chozzy: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Wow
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by chukslawrence(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
She has a celebrity status already. I don't totally disagree on the money part.
Celebrity status? Yeah. But I think she’s struggling financially.
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by StellarThesis: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2019
gurunlocker:
If you no get money, connection and good online presence, Abeg no waste your time go next BBNaija audition!!!!

I pity those who wasted their time in the sun this year....

the show is a sham and a scam
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by berbz(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Fake housemates
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by HopeAlive16(f): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Is there a prize money for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd runner up of this show?...just wondering.
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
airsaylongcon:

U dey tok like mumu o! U never see Federal Government vacancy wey people wey dem don already select go still follow una apply to fulfill all righteousness? So because you see Tacha for audition mean say dem never preselect am before that time?
...but did you go for the audition?
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by airsaylongcon: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

...but did you go for the audition?

No. I'd rather watch from home given my age
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
airsaylongcon:

No. I'd rather watch from home given my age
Good. You’re in no position to complain. So far I saw Tacha at the audition it is more than enough proof for me not to claim she was “carefully selected”. If she was already picked then she should have stayed at home instead of burning her bleached skin under the sun, risking cancer.

The government jobs you mentioned, the special picks are given preferential treatment right from the interview process. The organizers do not hide their favoritism in any way. Trust me, that woman auditioned just like me and every other youth who took the time out of the day.
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by airsaylongcon: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

Good. You’re in no position to complain. So far I saw Tacha at the audition it is more than enough proof for me not to claim she was “carefully selected”. If she was already picked then she should have stayed at home instead of burning her bleached skin under the sun, risking cancer.

The government jobs you mentioned, the special picks are given preferential treatment right from the interview process. The organizers do not hide their favoritism in any way. Trust me, that woman auditioned just like me and every other youth who took the time out of the day.

No. The special picks have already been given the jobs BEFORE the vacancy is announced
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
airsaylongcon:

No. The special picks have already been given the jobs BEFORE the vacancy is announced
Meaning they don’t come for the interview to begin with. What then is your point since even you have countered it?
Re: BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates by airsaylongcon: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

Meaning they don’t come for the interview to begin with. What then is your point since even you have countered it?

That's where you are getting it wrong. They also come for the charade called interview to make the process look credible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.