Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex (32837 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Jaylite10(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2019
lilbest4:
Who is this idiot
Women get paid for sex so they have to collect the shame
Men already paid with money it will be unfair for men to also pay with shame besides women control sex
Lastly, a woman's romantic value naturally reduce each Time she fucck a new man while a man's romantic value naturally increase with the number of women he fuccks

Lol.... grin
lilbest4:
Who is this idiot
Men already paid with money it will be unfair for men to also pay with shame besides women control sex
Lastly, a woman's romantic value naturally reduce each Time she fucck a new man while a man's romantic value naturally increase with the number of women he fuccks

Lol....
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by ImaIma1(f): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I don't seem to see any insults with what I wrote.

Learn to separate sentiments from reality.
I just stated the obvious which is cited not just from this precise mention of his but from subsequent ones.

Indeed

A lot of you guys on this forum cannot stand when a lady is given credit or defended. It just doesn't go down well with you guys.

He said something simple and basic. But guys here are already getting worked up over it
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by sofiscatedmoron: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Pavarottii:

Like ur mum and sisters also Abi?
Since u remembered your mum and sis means they birches
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Ok.
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Coldsteel(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Simple..
A key that opens all locks is a Master Key.
A lock that can be opened by all keys is a useless lock.
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by nimabusta(f): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2019
lilbest4:
Who is this idiot

Unfocused One! With a fish brain�
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Defenderalert(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
I am very like Leo Dasilva
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2019
nimabusta:

Unfocused One! With a fish brain�
lol kill yourself
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by NACE13: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
With the kind of comments I am reading, I think Seun should start conducting one-on-one interview before signing up a member.

Wtf is wrong with these guys. Leo passed a message, you guys didn't even bother to read and understand before attacking him.
Instead of dropping reasonable points to oppose what he said, you are just cursing and cursing. You guys need to seriously question your upbringing.
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by sweetilicious(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
lilbest4:
Who is this idiot
Are you for real?
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by CosmicPhoenix: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
for your mind
Biglittlelois:

grin grin grin

Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
for your mind

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Pavarottii(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

Since u remembered your mum and sis means they birches
Cos ur mum and sis don't Bleep Abi ?
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by sofiscatedmoron: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Pavarottii:

Cos ur mum and sis don't Bleep Abi ?
Please stop quoting ur mum get lost
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by Pavarottii(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

Please stop quoting ur mum get lost
But u can quote someone's own... Hypocrite
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by LebenNG: 10:57am On May 31, 2021
Who is this idiot
keep finding bliss in your ignorance.
Re: Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex by LebenNG: 11:02am On May 31, 2021
otherway:
It is a very selfish and wicked world of men and any reasonable lady will not argue with this.
Then fulanis and the whites oppressing the other tribes and blacks respectively is a welcome idea. No man must feel hurt or complain ok? if they can dish such to a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse / Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija' / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.