Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song (32844 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's 'joro' Video. Wizkid Reacts, Wowed! (photos) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Chinekepikin: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Celebrity stylist Toyin lawani, took to her social media space to share a video of her twerking to wizkid song "Joro".

Lawani who who was spotted on the bed lying down due to illness, stood up because she refuse to be sick took to her social media to a share a video of her twerking to "joro".

According to the stylist she wrote in her post
" I refuse to be sick ����
Joro Got me out of Bed ���
Who else is catching this #JOROVIBEZ by @wizkidayo , ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️this is the sound of the year Oo, it’s on Repeat for me from now on, etirogo ������ u kuku know me�"

The Tiana Empire boss is really a good twerker, below is the video of her showing off her pant less twerking skills.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mEZPDhfNZ/?hl=en

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/celebrity-stylist-toyin-lawani-twerk-to.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Chinekepikin: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by OluwasureGig: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
op I read this news and got signed to dmw record label, got nominated for headies award and won artise of the year over my boss davido that even signed me. now I'm rich and famous. thank you so much for posting this news.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eh! it's our favourite middleaged nudist. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nicolex(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
I swear joro will just put ya in the mood...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by nauto6: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Advertising her self for those that .............

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
OluwasureGig:
op I read this news and got signed to dmw record label, got nominated for headies award and won artise of the year over my boss davido that even signed me. now I'm rich and famous. thank you so much for posting this news.
We thought your landlord should have given you his house documents, title deeds and submit his house keys to you, just for reading this great news! cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Mjsghost: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good for you
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Mjsghost: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
OluwasureGig:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by obo389(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Joblessness
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lawani who who was spotted on the bed lying down due to illness, stood up because she refuse to be sick took to her social media to a share a video of her twerking to "joro".
She has just been 'jorolized'!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Y0y0b10: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nwawo
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by visijo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
My Brother if you’re broke tell her you’re broke. Don’t tell her I will see what I can do. You can’t do anything.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by JerryLegend(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Joro set the weekend on fire! On repeat and sipping my liquor

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Sirvolga(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Toyin Lawani,Wizkid and Joro sad

How does this affect the price of GARI in the market?
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by quincyshakur(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
How will dis shit of a post fasten my Dreams of making it in life

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
quincyshakur:
How will dis shit of a post fasten my Dreams of making it in life
Lol
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by kenzysmith: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Women thinK our brain revolve around their bum bum and pussy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by enemyofprogress: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
What is i refuse to be sick? English she no sabi speak, but if na to fok, she go carry nigerian flag
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nawa oo, Nigeria
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
These celebrities no longer hide their sources of livelihood. They have gotten to the point where they don't care anymore. The economy is not friendly and everyone is trying to survive. To them, you own your mouth and your opinion. Whatever you say or think about them is actually not their business. Role models are now role destroyers.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by achikolo(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83138626:

She has just been 'jorolized'!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by achikolo(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83138596:

We thought your landlord should have given you his house documents, title deeds and submit his house keys to you, just for reading this great news! cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by faithfull18(f): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
How is this news
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by lyriclekidd(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Farm tool
Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song by oluwasegun007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is this not the girl that don't wear diaper or sorry pant....

That place would be ooozing due to electrifying tweaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" / Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.