Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts (7472 Views)

Senators Fume, Demand Scrapping Of AMCON Over N5 Trillion Liabilities / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG / VP Osinbajo Inaugurates Committee To Recover N5 Trillion AMCON Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by FarahAideed: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Naijafull19:

Well, what AMCON does is take over the business, property of the debtor...and use the revenue earned thereof to pay off the creditors...after assuming control via court order....or sells off assets to reclaim the debt.

At least that's my poor understanding.

Exactly !!!!
Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by KingOdart(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Naijafull19:

You might want to also thank good old GEJ...who set up AMCON in the first place (one of his few good ideas.).

And Trillion was looted under his watch

1 Like

Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2019
KingOdart:

And Trillion was looted under his watch

And the APC is no better.

Really, you guys should stop voting PDP or APC...or at least put pressure on them to do their jobs.
Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by KingOdart(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Naijafull19:

And the APC is no better.

Really, you guys should stop voting PDP or APC...or at least put pressure on them to do their jobs.

So we should not talk about the looted money because APC is not better?
Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2019
KingOdart:

So we should not talk about the looted money because APC is not better?

Oh we should....and yes we must, and yes it must be investigated.

But this being Nigeria, people would promptly call you a Hausa slave, a bigot, a Fulani cow, and all sorts of silly names. And then go on about 'how the Hausas run everything'.

Same thing when you critique APC....'IPOB member, wailer, etc, etc.'

I'm tired. I don't want to be abused this early morning. But the sad thing is, most Nigerians don't want to talk about or deal with the corruption of our leaders. Because an attack on GEJ, for example, is an attack on Ibos and Ijaws, and it means you support the 1966 pogroms, or something.

Or an attack on Buhari means you want to split up the country. Or you are an IPOB, a bigot, a Zionist, etc...

I don't have stength to be arguing with people every day. Nigerians don't want to wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by Bizibi(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2019
post=80793644:
This is the Change we voted for.

No more business as usual.

No more impunity in our nation.

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better Nigeria.

SAI BABA : Father of all Nigerians!
Man of the sane people!!:
as usual
Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Wailing will increase be that
Lol cheesy.
Dem don dey wail already sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by jorju: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
LOVEGINO:
grin

Police: where is your house and your neighbor’s house

Me: this will be a shocker but they are near each other
Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by lequama10: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2019
WeRblessed:

If you know who you're quoting or abusing you would have wished your family be just 25% of me.

I expressed my openion based on the our history as a nation, and with the fact that since I was born and known this country, there has never been a leader with a genuine love for the people of this country. For example, the Senate and other politicians make billions of naira a month, but common #30'000 minimum wage they can't come to a common ground to pay. It's well my dear. God bless you.
can we know who you are please?.. another question do you for certain know the person you claim his family doesn't worth 20% of yours? And lastly what's your family contribution to Nigeria... Thank you
Re: FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts by ideylaff: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2019
WeRblessed:
As if they will use it for the good of the people of thisb country. Sharing the national cakes among themselves continuesgrin

God bless you for your post....

Recovery of those funds just means more monet for them to spend....

I have watched the lot of them spend FG Tax payers money on private jet trips to attend wedding, holy ghost festivals, naming ceremonies, funerals and what not as if they would spend their own money like that....

The same Presidential fleet Buhari was crying about before he assumed power is still in tact and bn run like a corner shop asset.

Wicked lot.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. / President Buhari Commends Economic Team / LG Poll: 15 Political Parties To Contest In Lagos Local Government Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.