Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. (7476 Views)

N300 Million Road Rehabilitation: FERMA Abandons Kogi Road In Ruins (photos) / Ken Nnamani Another Tinubu Stooge And Loyalist Make The APC CTC List - Full List / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Yahksbiz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sometimes in 2019, I was on the corridors of the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu's residence at Bourdillion in Ikoyi. For those familiar with the area, opposite the lavish mansion was a twin tower called Tango Towers reportedly owned by Tinubu. The Towers is an aesthetic beauty and I got to know that expatriates working with some of these multinationals on the Island leave inside the towers. They pay as high as N45 million yearly to rent one of its apartment and as much as N300m to buy it outrightly.

According to report the towers accommodates a total of forty eight (48) luxury finished apartments with 3 bedroom units, 4 bedroom units and 5 bedroom penthouses units which seats on 11,568 sqm land area. The facilities include swimming pool, club house, fully equipped gym and children playhouse.

On its ownership, it's easy to conclude because of its location that it could be another of Jagaban's choice property.Infact, I was told the ownership can't be really ascertained but some people feel Tinubu actually owns the property.

Being that as it may, I will go with the former and truly only the Jagaban is capable hitting such huge mark.

The former Lagos state governor has been said to own several choice properties in the state including The Ikeja City Mall, Oriental Hotels, TVC and Max FM, Parkview Estate, Fara Park Estate, Ilubinrin Estate, Beach Wood Estate Lekki among other properties.

The former third republic senator is also reported to worth $32. 5 million in net.

3 Shares

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by jayworld15(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Once they finish looting the nation dry, let see where they’d loot again.

19 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by SaintBeehot(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
While The poor remain poor vice versa. All i know is we aren't taking a Dime to heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thieves, all of them

3 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by ATAKAM: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin una monitoring spirit too much.....

4 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by SocialJustice: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
jayworld15:
Unfortunately it is impossible to loot the nation dry. There will always be money to steal.

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by ZooOga: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mension? refund of school fees requested. grin

16 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by johnkey: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
let him take it along with him on his death bed, no matter how many towers he built his name Tinubu will always be known as a political thief for life. Good name...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by duro4chang(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bad Belle.
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
OP

What did Tinubu eat yesterday? That information is very vital to National growth

11 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yahksbiz:
Sometimes in 2019, I was on the corridors of the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu's residence at Bourdillion in Ikoyi. For those familiar with the area, opposite the lavish mansion was a twin tower called Tango Towers reportedly owned by Tinubu. The Towers is an aesthetic beauty and I got to know that expatriates working with some of these multinationals on the Island leave inside the towers. They pay as high as N45 million yearly to rent one of its apartment and as much as N300m to buy it outrightly.

According to report the towers accommodates a total of forty eight (48) luxury finished apartments with 3 bedroom units, 4 bedroom units and 5 bedroom penthouses units which seats on 11,568 sqm land area. The facilities include swimming pool, club house, fully equipped gym and children playhouse.

On its ownership, it's easy to conclude because of its location that it could be another of Jagaban's choice property.Infact, I was told the ownership can't be really ascertained but some people feel Tinubu actually owns the property.

Being that as it may, I will go with the former and truly only the Jagaban is capable hitting such huge mark.

The former Lagos state governor has been said to own several choice properties in the state including The Ikeja City Mall, Oriental Hotels, TVC and Max FM, Parkview Estate, Fara Park Estate, Ilubinrin Estate, Beach Wood Estate Lekki among other properties.

The former third republic senator is also reported to worth $32. 5 million in net.
The former Chicago drug baron is a billionaire in dollars. He collects 10% of taxes from Lagos slaves through Alpha Beta and own a $35 million dollar Falcon jet.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by thundafire: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
If dis frog eye from the tribe in which der ancestors were attacked by Dragon,dare becomes President........hmmm he will buy off Abuja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
thundafire:
If dis frog eye from the tribe in which der ancestors were attacked by Dragon,dare becomes President........hmmm he will buy off Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by FarahAideed: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
How many of Tinubus Zombies can afford this .

3 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:
While The poor remain poor vice versa. All i know is we aren't taking a Dime to heaven.
He is acquiring all this wealth to bribe his way to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Exc2000: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
cool

The ones crying as if their fathers have any money tinubu could actually steal makes me laugh,

former Price water cooper partners in Chicago, former delliot direct, and exxon mobile treasurer slash CFO, turned owner of the most patronized indigeneous auditing and tax consulting firm in Nigeria isn't supposed to be poor so stop hating him

If you like die of hate, the Tinubu family and Tinubu Son of mama Mogaji the Iyaloja of the whole Lagos State is from a fvcking rich family and the Tinubus wealth dates back precolonial days

4 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by neonly: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yahksbiz:

Selective information oga
Tinubu doesn't own that building it belongs to a woman whom I wouldn't want to mention her name
Tinubu wanted to buy d building before but the woman disagree
Don't ask me how I know cause am a contractor der

5 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by helinues: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Afi mension naa.. grin grin
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tinubu was rumoured to have own it. And some things cannot be posted here..

Many things about Lagos golden lands..

2 Likes

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by FarahAideed: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
I heard Afamed has a nice apartment there oooo
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by 3ribalmarks: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2020

$32million kpere! You don know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
3ribalmarks:

$32million kpere! You don know nothing!
The former drug baron is a billionaire in dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by ff0000(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
[b][/b]
The former drug baron is a billionaire in dollars.
that's not how to use bold
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by eagleu: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
raumdeuter:
OP

What did Tinubu eat yesterday? That information is very vital to National growth

Go ask the rogue himself.
After wrecking Lagos state, the evil man now wants to wreck Abuja and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by BlowYourMind: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tinubu is at his house rubbing remi's back why you are here crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by SaintBeehot(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He is acquiring all this wealth to bribe his way to heaven.
the last time i checked Kyari wasn't buried with a dime, let see maybe his future Burial will be different from others.
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by pek(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
The heading and the first sentence turned me off.
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Shormiey(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
ZooOga:
Mension? refund of school fees requested. grin
The op get eye problem small grin
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Blackmann001: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:

The poor don't even agrre they are poor nd will rather die than not see tinubu b president
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
jayworld15:
you know they will still borrow from world bank, Imf, China and continue the looting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC / Forex Scarcity: Marketers Still Depend On NNPC / Only 5% Of N500bn Social Intervention Funds Released – Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.