Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures (3774 Views)

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures / Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES / Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Updates on the Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge. lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Aonkuuse(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hope this is completed, well done FG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by drkay(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
There’s no meaningful progress on on this site.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by donbachi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
I thought buhari was working on 2nd Niger bridge because of 2019 presidential election undecided

So now that the election is over, what is he still working for. Bunch of foolish animals.
same b4 d elections...check very well.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Corrosiveman(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
If not for IPOB this government wouldn't have done anything for Igbos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by dunkem21(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Is this not the same pictures? At this snail speed, it will take 40 years to complete it grin

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Come, which serious country goes about publishing pics of uncompleted bridge as evidence of performance? angry embarassed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Oblang(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
dunkem21:
Is this not the same pictures? At this snail speed, it will take 40 years to complete it grin

If apc would have taken 40yrs, pdp would have taken forever..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Oblang(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwaanambra1:

from your grand fore-fathers to your grand fathers, down to your father then you and you entire future generations will remain gutter dwelling cockroaches! bloody vagabond!

YOUR PROGRESS IN LIFE WILL REMAIN AS FAST AS THE CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND NIGER BRIDGE BY BUHARI LED APC.

of course i didn't mention ur name - but whom is being referred already knows!

And what if he says ur progress in life will be made stagnant on paper like pdp did with the 2nd Night bridge..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by nwaanambra1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oblang:

[s]And what if he says ur progress in life will be made stagnant on paper like pdp did with the 2nd Night bridge..[/s]

WELL! I DON'T KNOW OF ANY NIGHT BRIDGE TALK-LESS OF THE SECOND ONE OF IT, SO U WEY KNOW - LET YOUR PROGRESS IN LIFE BE MADE STAGNANT AS THE NIGHT BRIDGE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT - BE IT ON PAPER OR IN REAL LIFE!

BY THE WAY I THOUGHT PDP WAS THROWN OUT BC OF NONE PERFORMANCE - NOW WE HAVE A JIHADIST PERFORMING GOVERNMENT FOR THE FULANIS - CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU M0R0N!

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by jamezman(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oblang:

And what if he says ur progress in life will be made stagnant on paper like pdp did with the 2nd Night bridge..

Omo see broda!

Broda wey mumu!

Broda wey no wise!

Zombie oh Zombie oh...

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by chuka5000(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
I thought buhari was working on 2nd Niger bridge because of 2019 presidential election undecided

So now that the election is over, what is he still working for. Bunch of foolish animals.
look at the pixs well and be truthful to yourself, is that project progressing?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Godons1: 5:08am On Jul 31, 2019
God bless Buhari, we Igbo's remain loyal to him. We pledge our allegiant to him. President Buhari is a blessing to the Easterners. grin

Buhari Amaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by emmamajesty: 5:17am On Jul 31, 2019
drkay:
There’s no meaningful progress on on this site.
that means u are an enemy of progress and is not good for ur life
Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by emmamajesty: 5:24am On Jul 31, 2019
chuka5000:

My brother all the structures u are seeing there today started earlier last year 2018 and since then those people are working day and night from both Onitsha axis and asaba axis
I just noticed that most of u that are complaining have not see the bridge or the location before that is all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by emmamajesty: 5:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

Before 2019 election may believed it was because of the election but after they came to realized that Mr Buhari is serious about the bridge
no body that will see the level they are now and complain, is only those people that doesn't know where the bridge is located, not we that passes there morning and evening

4 Likes

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by anthonyuncle(m): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Godons1:
God bless Buhari, we Igbo's remain loyal to him. We pledge our allegiant to him. President Buhari is a blessing to the Easterners. grin

Buhari Amaka.

he is a blessing to u and ur family,

plz don't involve da rest of us

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by drkay(m): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2019
emmamajesty:

that means u are an enemy of progress and is not good for ur life
That’s my opinion and it shouldn’t be your business anyway.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Oblang(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2019
nwaanambra1:

WELL! I DON'T KNOW OF ANY NIGHT BRIDGE TALK-LESS OF THE SECOND ONE OF IT, SO U WEY KNOW - LET YOUR PROGRESS IN LIFE BE MADE STAGNANT AS THE NIGHT BRIDGE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT - BE IT ON PAPER OR IN REAL LIFE!

BY THE WAY I THOUGHT PDP WAS THROWN OUT BC OF NONE PERFORMANCE - NOW WE HAVE A JIHADIST PERFORMING GOVERNMENT FOR THE FULANIS - CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU M0R0N!

What buhari is doing on that bridge is still better that gej's paper work..

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Mace0lane: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2019
At what speed will PDP that could only produce diagram for 16 years be able to complete the same project ? I am guessing when your 700th generation is here ba ?!

dunkem21:
chuka5000:

But it was ok when you had only diagram to show for it the 16 years PDP ruled yeah ?!
Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by GreenArrow2: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2019
This is a good one. Buhari has his many many flaws. However, delivery on infrastructure like roads and this bridge is commendable.
Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Amuocha: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2019
No progress ...same old things

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Afamed: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2019
donbachi:
same b4 d elections...check very well.
You have been programmed to believe in lies
Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Afamed: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Amuocha:
No progress ...same old things
Most of us that make use of the Niger bridge know there are progreses in the construction of the 2Niger bridge.
Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Afamed: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2019
drkay:

That’s my opinion and it shouldn’t be your business anyway.
Your opinion is full of lies and deceit. Most of us that make use of Niger Bridge virtually every day know there is great development in the second Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by drkay(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Afamed:

Your opinion is full of lies and deceit. Most of us that make use of Niger Bridge virtually every day know there is great development in the second Niger bridge.
Well, I don’t use the said bridge but if what was put up there is how far they could go in 4 years and you don’t see that as a slow progress then, I can say that you deserve the kind of leadership you are getting.
PS: You don’t need to quote me on this again.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by michelz: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2019
drkay:

Well, I don’t use the said bridge but if what was put up there is how far they could go in 4 years and you don’t see that as a slow progress then, I can say that you deserve the kind of leadership you are getting.
If you doubt the Fg is really working on that bridge, all you have to do is to take a trip to the site with a camera and open mind.
You can't just sit at a place and criticize every single thing Buhari does.
learn to give credits when necessary; otherwise you're no different from what you detest.
Re: Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures by Afamed: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
drkay:

Why airing your opinion on a project you neither know the location not visit the site ever before? You think a bridge with capacity of more than 100,000 tonnes will be constructed over a night? You think a bridge with over 30 story building depth and over 50 pillars will be built over the night?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening In Jos Now: Men In Black Shooting Sporadically At Ahmadu Bello Way. / Akwa Ibom: Tribunal Dismisses Bassey (YPP)'s Petition, Affirms PDP's Umo As Gov / Breaking News - FG Drops All Charges Against Ribadu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.