Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati (12715 Views)

Reps Member Reacts To Viral Video Of Arochukwu Dilapidated Community School / Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Nigerian Students Enrollment In UK Universities Dropped By 39% Over Last 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by anonimi: 3:43am On Jul 31, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
Wat lubricant?

PETUK:
Please can you specify what lubricant are you talking about

Please see below from the OP.

AutoJoshNIG:
Sea horse Industries Limited, the producer of automobile lubricant, Sea Horse Lubricant,

2 Likes

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by WeRblessed(f): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Aboguede:
Igbo Amaka

Igbo Atommmmmuuuuuuu ka ukwa

1 Like

Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by TabletMan: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
OkoYibo:

Igbos in that same Anambra should try to sponsor the Ofala festival. It is a shame that an Ijebu man is sponsoring the Ofala festival.

Also, when their leaders fall sick, they should stop waiting on Otedola and Adenuga to pay their medical bills.

It's only burial una sabi celebrate.
Writing lies and dishing false information is always your trademark. Anambra have 167 town and Glo only sponsors ofala festival in one community out of many others. Stop trying so hard to form CIA whereas your brain is empty and your opinions are useless.
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by foleskay(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Hahaha. CSC Ihembosi. That was my ppa then. I remember how the man gave we corpers then 100k to share during our visit to him. I, miss that village.
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by OkoYibo: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
TabletMan:
Writing lies and dishing false information is always your trademark. Anambra have 167 town and Glo only sponsors ofala festival in one community out of many others. Stop trying so hard to form CIA whereas your brain is empty and your opinions are useless.

Here is your Obi of Onitsha thanking Adenuga after eating free jollof as part of the ceremonies of the Ofala festival.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/2018-ofala-onitsha-festival-basks-in-globacoms-goodwill/amp/

You are a poverty-stricken nonentity and you and your loudmouthed brothers should shut up since you have no shame.

Adenuga sponsors Ofala, Adenuga sponsored Ojukwu's treatment. You people in Anambra are specially useless ams waiting for a Yoruba man to bail your poverty-stricken selves.
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by TabletMan: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
OkoYibo:

Here is your Obi of Onitsha thanking Adenuga after eating free jollof as part of the ceremonies of the Ofala festival.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/2018-ofala-onitsha-festival-basks-in-globacoms-goodwill/amp/

You are a poverty-stricken nonentity and you and your loudmouthed brothers should shut up since you have no shame.

Adenuga sponsors Ofala, Adenuga sponsored Ojukwu's treatment. You people in Anambra are specially useless ams waiting for a Yoruba man to bail your poverty-stricken selves.
I am not here to play the tribal superiority games with you because that's what you and your likes are good at. I am clean bro... However your link and your reply is still pointing to the answer I gave you before. Onitsha is one town out of the 167 towns in Anambra. Glo only sponsors Onitsha festival out of other ofala festivals in other towns in Anambra. So please tribal warrior, don't try to misinform people that Glo sponsors Anambra ofala as if we do Ofala festival collectively as One.

And please try and make yourself useful so that people around you will benefit something good from you instead of buying data from Adenuga who doesn't know you exist and be boasting with his money whereas you're the nonentity to him. Adenuga have only one brilliant son who also doesn't know you exist. Just go out there and be useful instead of being useless online. How many times has all these super rich Yoruba paid any money to you? They won't because to them you don't exist.

Make money and Igbo man might even be your business partner.

FYI... Obi of Onitsha is having another ofala festival next month and Glo are the grand sponsor of the festival. Glo Ng are always there because to them Obi Nnaemeka is somebody of great importance whereas they don't even know that one useless okoyibo fights for them. gringrin
Re: Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati by TheFacelessMan: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2019
OkoYibo:

Igbos in that same Anambra should try to sponsor the Ofala festival. It is a shame that an Ijebu man is sponsoring the Ofala festival.

Also, when their leaders fall sick, they should stop waiting on Otedola and Adenuga to pay their medical bills.

It's only burial una sabi celebrate.

Lol, bros. I have searched and searched all your comments for the particular one i replied.

It was a very very funny response and despite being super busy and planning to type you a more detailed response, i had to comment on it grin

I don't think it was this comment but similar. Maybe it's deleted now.

I don't know why, the response was immediately wiped by the antispam bot, i was banned for an hour, i tried again last night and same thing.

Luckily i just dropped the message on WhatsApp and screenshot it. See here attached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Causes Of Falling Education Standard In Nigeria / Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / ASUU To FG: You’re Responsible For Education Backwardness In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.