Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ (1065 Views)

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good Day Happy People,

Six marketing position at our Island Office ( Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC ) Age 20 to 26

company is AYHOMES INVESTMENT LIMITED....A REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN LAGOS

@ AYHOMES INVESTMENT LIMITED, We are into property development and marketing.

send your CV to realtorayhomes@gmail.com or on whatsapp to 08033471418

contact the MD on 08033471418
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Age 20 to 26 pls
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by lokoventurex1(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Why the age discrimination? Nawa to this country ooo. Does that mean those of us that are more than the required age should go and die?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
still open for 3
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 3:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Pls people should stop calling from WhatsApp
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Snowkel(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2019
what's the Basic salary please
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
A job that will offer good salary, the boss won't be the one to post it.

Guy just come out straight and tell them the meagre you are offering. Now even with commission, they can't make an overview 100k?

It's your hustle and I don't have any problem with it but stop hyping what is not. You should have siblings, friends and families who might come handy.

Ciao

Thank you
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
oldtruth:
A job that will offer good salary, the boss won't be the one to post it.

Guy just come out straight and tell them the meagre you are offering. Now even with commission, they can't make an overview 100k?

It's your hustle and I don't have any problem with it but stop hyping what is not. You should have siblings, friends and families who might come handy.

Ciao

Thank you
It just a pity that people like you are still around discouraging people because you dont know anything about the Job and the company, your type are everywhere online with their bad influence. Mr Man if you want to apply just do that and if not pls stay with your negative mindset...So 100k is so big to you that you dont know some people earn x20 of it in a single commission. I pity everyone around you, especially your siblings.
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ayhomes:
It just a pity that people like you are still around discouraging people because you dont know anything about the Job and the company, your type are everywhere online with their bad influence. Mr Man if you want to apply just do that and if not pls stay with your negative mindset...So 100k is so big to you that you dont know some people earn x20 of it in a single commission. I pity everyone around you, especially your siblings.

Give it to your family. They need it most
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2019
oldtruth:

Give it to your family. They need it most
Now i know your type, I have more important things to attend to, you dont belong to my league, go through my profile on Nairaland to confirm that....you need to get a life
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Ayhomes:
Now i know your type, I have more important things to attend to, you dont belong to my league, go through my profile on Nairaland to confirm that....you need to get a life

Empty barrel.
Re: Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+ by Ayhomes(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Instant Gratification Is A Career Killer. Learn To Avoid It. / Applications Are Ongoing For Google Business Internship 2020 / N-power (batch C) Enrolment Commences June 26, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.