Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas – Short, Funny & Amazing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas – Short, Funny & Amazing (535 Views)

Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views To 500+ / Short funny jokes / Whatsapp Status TV....... Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas – Short, Funny & Amazing by LovelyStory: 2:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Whatsapp users often use cool Whatsapp Status Ideas to make fun with friends and show their amazing smart qualities of attitude what make others charm. Also, in this post we combined such kind of Whatsapp status ideas that are cool, funny, tricky and amazing which you may use to update your Whatsapp status randomly by your choice.
Let’s make a round to get the best idea for updating your Whatsapp status with these latest short funny messages.

Cool Whatsapp Status: [urlhttps://storyhypes..com/2019/07/cool-whatsapp-status-ideas-short-funny.html?m=1]HERE WE GO[/url]

I’m the dude with cool attitude.

Keep calm and enjoy life.

Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.

Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.

Yes, I’m smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.

Silence is the best response to a fool.

A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.

It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.

I don’t have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can’t handle.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best African Footballers Of All Time / Hahaha Who Does This To Customer Care?? | Naija Customer Care Assistant / Picture Of Man U And Watford Fans In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.