Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue (18044 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Married man commits suicide? So if he wasn't married he wouldn't have commited suicide?

Oh!! well.. you see? why men shouldn't get married. grin
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2019
chai! but he would have thought of food and sex na before committing this suicide
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by frozen70(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
When they meet themselves at the great beyond they will sort themselves out

His death will not prevent the sooth family from consulting the sooth sayer

For him to hang himself shows that he has something in his sleeves
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by grandstar(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Jabioro:
He died for himself,he killed himself,the fool never live for himself that's why he died on what he knew nothing about..Coward look for cheap way to escape. Though " it hurt to be human but we all are trapped in this prison called life"

Add one plus one together and you guess where the cap fits? Was he innocent or guilty?

I'm no fan of spiritism.
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by Flamzey00(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
If you know that it’s money that is your problem to commit suicide plz contact me lemme bless you this morning.
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by JusticeSeeker: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2019
The other family has killed this man and not the man taking his life via suicide. Police should carry out a thorough investigation.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by PrinceGallant: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Why the word "married" in the title. Man committed suicide, why the word "married" as if the man just married. Bloggers and their jagajaja lexis.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by versejohn: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2019
stanliwiser:
Goverment pay police billions every year. what have they been doing?
harassing citizens
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by versejohn: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Rexnegro:
tax payers
"this is Nigeria"
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by Omorefe1975(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2019
He might has given up from Family pressure,Economic pressure,Financial Pressure....The Life of a man is of few days full of troubles.
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by Jabioro: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
grandstar:

Add one plus one together and you guess where the cap fits? Was he innocent or guilty?

I'm no fan of spiritism.
Wether innocent or guilty the best is to wait.Suicide is not the best option..he died cowardly
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by ofiko123(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2019
RIP to the dead..
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by fortune1968: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Tina26:
FG please ban ropes
...and unban sniper
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Pastors have alot of work on their heads.The rate at which Naija christians commit suicide is alarming! CAN Should call their boys to order.
Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by grandstar(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Jabioro:
Wether innocent or guilty the best is to wait.Suicide is not the best option..he died cowardly

Thank you. He was probably guilty hence the suicide

1 Like

Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by suarezteeth(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Why kill himself if he is innocent of the accusations? He should have fought and cleared his name
I'm from benue... You can't fight in that position and win... The best is to flee with ur family. Someone may use that as an excuse to destroy his family. The people who accused him will never forgiving by his children except for christ sake... That's how evil keeps multiplying in such villages. Remain in that village, no matter how long you lived, ur family will face it tomorrow even if it's unjustly. Flee. Such a wrong decision!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue by Ketamine9000mg(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
I think this can actually be a case of homicide and not suicide. But I know my country,we will never know the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad / RRS Busts Suspected Thieves Of Ambode’s Light-up Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.